Author Topic: Should JTF have a list of 10 companies to avoid?  (Read 721 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Should JTF have a list of 10 companies to avoid?
« on: January 21, 2009, 01:39:11 AM »
I know there are lots of awful companies but who are the worst of the worst?  What companies proactively support the Obama regime or are against Israel? 

I'll start with Progressive Insurance.  The chairman of the board, Peter Lewis, gave millions to Moveon.org, ACLU and America Coming Together.  Do not buy from this company.   Who else??? Should we just keep an easy list to remember?  I'm sure there are others out there like Hyatt's Penny Pritzger.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Should JTF have a list of 10 companies to avoid?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 01:48:36 AM »
Great topic.

Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Citigroup Inc, all contributed huge amounts to Obama.

And they all were instrumental in the 'timing' of the bank collapse 4 weeks before the election.

They roughly donated 5x more to Obama than Mccaine.. AND they were BY FAR the largest donators to his inauguration!!!!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 02:41:13 AM »
I'm no longer having Pepsi, considering their ridiculous pro-Hussein ads.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 10:15:28 AM »
Google CEO Eric Schmidt is a big Obama supporter.  Google owns ZooTube which has pulled our videos, while leaving up vile anti-semitic ones.  Google also owns Blogger.  During the presidential campaigns, Google pulled many anti-Obama blogs.  This happened to several PUMA bloggers.  (PUMA stands for party unity my a--.)  In more recent news, Google says they'll be using editorial discretion to rank search results.  In the past, they said it was based on algorithms, or something like.  Now they've come out and admitted their bias.  Of course the company's Russian self hating Jewish founder Sergei Brinn is a raging lefty too. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 10:18:09 AM »
We should make a list of companies owned by quranimals.

You wouldn't believe, but Mercedes Benz and VW are for shure on the list.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani