Author Topic: MY FRIEND FRO ISRAEL, SAYS TZIPI AND OLMERT HELPED OBAMA GOT ELECTED  (Read 957 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
Just explain it to me why would Tzipi Livni and Olmert would lobby very hard for Obama to get elected during the presidential election than.
They had an impact and 83% of the American Jewish vote went for Obama! Before tzipi and Olmert's effrots that number was below 50%,
Just tell me why they would want Obama if he is that bad like you post here?
Or I am right, everything is planned before and Obama is playing his role and is in our side, In order to gain support around the world Obaa is created. so if/when he bombs Iran, the world won't get upset that much!
Coukd that be true?

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
Re: MY FRIEND FRO ISRAEL, SAYS TZIPI AND OLMERT HELPED OBAMA GOT ELECTED
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 02:13:21 PM »
According to my friend, Israeli lobby elected Obama in order to look cute to the world!
G W Bush ruined US reputation in the world and we need British, French and some key countries coalition in order to bomb Iran!
Obama was intentionally picked and everything was planned. All his Muslim father, Rev wright, his terrorist friends were BS!
The aim is to make Americans believe , more important, the world believe we had tried everything we can before attacking Iran!!!
he is just an actor playing his role!
Time will show us if my friend is right on this matter!
So do not panic for good!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: MY FRIEND FRO ISRAEL, SAYS TZIPI AND OLMERT HELPED OBAMA GOT ELECTED
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 02:34:23 PM »
According to my friend, Israeli lobby elected Obama in order to look cute to the world!
G W Bush ruined US reputation in the world and we need British, French and some key countries coalition in order to bomb Iran!
Obama was intentionally picked and everything was planned. All his Muslim father, Rev wright, his terrorist friends were BS!
The aim is to make Americans believe , more important, the world believe we had tried everything we can before attacking Iran!!!
he is just an actor playing his role!
Time will show us if my friend is right on this matter!
So do not panic for good!

Your friend needs to take his meds.