Author Topic: I had a wonderful time last night meeting some great JTFers!  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I had a wonderful time last night meeting some great JTFers!
« on: January 21, 2009, 02:03:50 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

I know that there already is a thread on this subject.

But I simply have to share with my fellow JTFers my impressions of the dinner meeting that we had last night.

Our great admin Lisa decided last week to organize a dinner with some of our members. And I had the pleasure of attending the dinner.

We meet at a glatt kosher restaurant in Queens. For the first time, I got to meet Lisa, CJD, Bullcat, Dan, Jasmina, Italian Zionist and New Yorker. I went to the dinner with David Ben Moshe and Ashedina. So there were ten of us altogether.

I had such a wonderful time. We really have such fantastic people in this movement.

I want to thank Lisa, CJD, Bullcat, Dan, Jasmina, Italian Zionist, New Yorker, David Ben Moshe and Ashedina for coming. What an honor and a privilege it is to be in the same organization with such outstanding human beings.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I had a wonderful time last night meeting some great JTFers!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 02:15:44 PM »
Thanks to all JTFers for coming out and meeting on such short notice... especially you Chaim, it was a pleasure meeting you and David!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 03:34:13 PM »
To bad I don't live in the USA. Maybe I meet Pheasant one day. But I also want to meet other members like AmericanHero, Bullcat and so many other and of corse you Chaim!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 03:48:07 PM »
It was a pleasure meeting you too Chaim (along with Ashedina, David Ben Moshe, and New Yorker) who I met for the first time. 

Once again, I want to thank Dan and Jasmina for giving me a ride home. 

I think we can accomplish a lot meeting in person. We're not just user names on a computer.  We got to connect the user names with great people, which takes things to a whole new level. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 03:48:18 PM »
Great, I wish I would be there.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
Chaim please take care we still need you

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 04:49:25 PM »
I wish that mr.Chaim can come to Chicago.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 05:05:18 PM »
I wish I could meet him too
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:37:26 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 06:49:05 PM »
Simply put it was a great evening. It was wonderful to meet Chaim and David Ben Moshe for the first time. After listening to their shows for years week after week they seem like old friends. For some of our members in far away places that may never get to meet Chaim I would like to tell them he is the real deal!! What you see and hear is what you get. He is a concerned and caring movement leader.  I also got to meet a few additional people in our JTF family and see a few I meet before again. The food was great the conversation was good and we even had a few laughs.  Chaim spoke about some great developments in the movement and Ashedina had some great stories that made us all laugh. The evening could not be better. Lisa did a great job of setting the entire thing up and it turned out great.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »
I want to join next time, I just need advance invitation so I know that there is someone to look after my mom while I am out for a while.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »
How about a West coast JTF meetup in the Northern CA area? I would like to get together with some of the left coast JTFers...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »
Muman, you can be in charge of setting that up. 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »
Cool for you, I wish I would be there.  :'( Maybe one day.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »
Muman, you can be in charge of setting that up. 

Thanks.... If anyone reading this is in the CA area then either respond here, or drop me a PM...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 04:04:12 AM »
We need to have a live hookup of sorts. Hopefully, I will be at the next get together and will bring my dad who introduced to me to JTF when I was like 11 or 12 and who instilled in me Kahanist values. Of course, If JTF had simultaneous International Conventions once a year in select cities in the world, I would also be happy.