Author Topic: Obama took oath a second time  (Read 837 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Obama took oath a second time
« on: January 21, 2009, 08:38:04 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28780417/?gt1=42003

I thought that this was an interesting story. They said Obama took the oath of office again and said the words correctly. How do we know though, without recorded proof?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama took oath a second time
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 08:45:13 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28780417/?gt1=42003

I thought that this was an interesting story. They said Obama took the oath of office again and said the words correctly. How do we know though, without recorded proof?

it sounds like you are clutching at straws..   proof, no proof .. he is president. If there was real concern then the best you'd get is he'd take it a third time with proof that he took it!  Even if he intentionally wanted to harm america, being forced to say certain words won't get in his way.  He's a liberal.  He can say he believes in G-d and he'll convince himself he believes it, when he doesn't really, they just believe in belief in G-d.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 08:46:58 PM »
He could take the oath a million times and get it right...but he's still not the president.

You can't be president unless you are NATIVE-BORN!  :laugh:
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 09:05:13 PM »
He could take the oath a million times and get it right...but he's still not the president.

You can't be president unless you are NATIVE-BORN!  :laugh:

indeed.

and it also is hilarious that he even did a do-over.  I wonder who demanded/requested that?  And apparently it merited a do-over.  At the very least I think it gives credence to the temerity of his "eligibility" and the fine line hussein has been walking.  The supreme court I think recognizes there are so many legitimate challenges to a hussein presidency that they did a re-do for his oath.
Hussein could have requested it as well to make sure his reign of terror began with a properly recited oath.

:D

aka Someone Else

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 09:13:44 PM »
it sounds like you are clutching at straws..   proof, no proof .. he is president.

Yes he certainly has been given the title and the power to go with it.

If there was real concern then the best you'd get is he'd take it a third time with proof that he took it! 

I think what upsets me is that he said the fumbled one in front of the whole nation (and world too) and said the real one behind closed doors.

Even if he intentionally wanted to harm america, being forced to say certain words won't get in his way.  He's a liberal.  He can say he believes in G-d and he'll convince himself he believes it, when he doesn't really, they just believe in belief in G-d.

Yes belief in God is a useful way for corrupt politicians to manipulate people unfortunately, so of course he would believe in belief.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 09:49:22 PM »
Quote from: q_q_
If there was real concern then the best you'd get is he'd take it a third time with proof that he took it! 

I think what upsets me is that he said the fumbled one in front of the whole nation (and world too) and said the real one behind closed doors.

That is simply being a sensible politician.. He doesn't want to draw more attention to it and look more silly. And the USA doesn't want their important ceremony to look silly.

Quote from: q_q_
Even if he intentionally wanted to harm america, being forced to say certain words won't get in his way.  He's a liberal.  He can say he believes in G-d and he'll convince himself he believes it, when he doesn't really, they just believe in belief in G-d.

Yes belief in G-d is a useful way for corrupt politicians to manipulate people unfortunately, so of course he would believe in belief.

I'm not sure what you mean.. 

If Obama had said he believes in G-d, and other G-d believers thought "he's one of us", then that would be manipulative..
But it hasn't happened.. No Christians are thinking he is one of them. Even muslims if they consider him a muslim, it's from his past, and he's not considered practicing.

If Obama had said he does not believe in G-d, that would be political suicide in america. Social suicide too..  There are loads of liberals that believe in belief in G-d.. seeing it as a positive thing, that brings hope to people. And they don't want to alienate themselves. And aren't honest enough to say that they don't believe in G-d. So it's not just politicians , and I wouldn't go as far as to call it manipulation.. It's fraud, yes. Dishonest, yes.

People can be manipulated when they trust in somebody for their religious authority , and that trust is abused.  Obama is viewed with rosy coloured glasses like a cult leader is viewed, though he has not done it using religion. He did it despite his cloudy religious beliefs.  He did it with his colour, his smooth talk, his bridge building getting al sharpton and jesse jackson to not oppose him, uniting blacks, giving them hope.  He did it, not by having people believe in G-d. But having people believe in him.  Sometimes believing in anything can fix a person up- e.g. getting them off their addictions. And if they don't believe in themselves, they can believe in somebody that believes in them.  He hasn't manipulated peoples' belief in G-d at all. If anything he has shifted peoples' beliefs and reliance, from G-d, to himself!

He is intelligent and understands human nature. He was more intelligent than the republican candidates in opposition.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 10:05:32 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090122/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_oath_do_over

"The president said he did not have his Bible with him, but that the oath was binding anyway."

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 10:08:34 PM »

"The president said he did not have his Bible with him, but that the oath was binding anyway."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aka Someone Else

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 11:15:28 PM »
I bet this time he used the koran

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 05:41:42 AM »

My God, we're really in for it now.