Author Topic: For: Fruit of thy loins  (Read 5038 times)

Scriabin

For: Fruit of thy loins
« on: March 15, 2007, 10:27:43 AM »
Fruit,

This is RIGHT up your alley:

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:32:20 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: For: Fruit of thy loins
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 10:31:28 AM »
Are you imputing something to my character?   ???
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Scriabin

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 10:32:39 AM »
FOTL: "Are you imputing something to my character?"

Scriabin: "Yes indeed." ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:38:17 AM by Scriabin »

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 10:34:51 AM »
Can you not relate to how that man felt?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 10:35:36 AM »
Yes indeed. ;D

It's a horrible video.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 10:43:36 AM »
Can you not relate to how that man felt?

I am not surprised about this because imputing psychosis and other disorders to outsider people is very common.  Human beings instinctively avoid pity because pity is like a parasite on them.  They sometimes overcompensate by being intensely vicious to helpless people.  However I don't care and I will simply say that I notice more and more white women with men of colour every single day.  The majority of white males are scarcely worth the air they breathe.  The white race is a parasitic cancer on the face of this planet and its days are numbered thank G-d.

Scriabin

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »
Fruit: I think that you and he would have agreed about many, many things.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 10:58:46 AM »

Such as?  Why did you remove the link?  Are you an Anglo? 

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 11:00:37 AM »

Such as?  Why did you remove the link?  Are you an Anglo? 

I removed the link because it was for you.  What the hell is an 'Anglo'?

I'm a white American.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 11:03:52 AM »

I'm a white American.

Why don't you want others to see the video?  Are you sending me a little personal message with some hidden meaning?  Girls used to send me notes like that at school.   :-*

Din Rodef

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 02:10:05 PM »

I'm a white American.

I agree

WTF is an Anglo?

ftfl

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 03:27:03 PM »
Anglo short for Anglo Saxon, i.e. british.

Din Rodef

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »
I am not surprised about this because imputing psychosis and other disorders to outsider people is very common.  Human beings instinctively avoid pity because pity is like a parasite on them.  They sometimes overcompensate by being intensely vicious to helpless people.  However I don't care and I will simply say that I notice more and more white women with men of colour every single day.  The majority of white males are scarcely worth the air they breathe.  The white race is a parasitic cancer on the face of this planet and its days are numbered thank G-d.

Fortunately for you and Israel....the White Race isn't going anywhere.

The current immigration crisis will force all White Christian Nations of the Northern Hemisphere to unite in solidarity against the 3rd world.

The Christian West is also learning that it cannot defend it's own existence unless it simultaneously defends the existence of a Jewish State in the heart of biblical Israel.

The White Race will survive and prosper by expelling the 3rd world barbarians that have invaded Western  lands...just as the Jews will survive and prosper by expelling the Arab barbarians that have invaded the Land of Israel.

Din Rodef

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »
Anglo short for Anglo Saxon, i.e. british.

Here in the US...we are always being referred to as Anglos by the invading Mexicans. But we don't refer to ourselves as Anglos. We refer to ourselves as Americans.

I was being sarcastic in my previous post.  Americans who are in constant contact with the Hispanics are the only ones who would probably understand the sarcasm.

Din Rodef

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2007, 05:12:16 PM »
In Israel, they call Americans in Israel "Anglo-Saxons" which is so idiotic. They should only call us Anglos. Anglo just implies you speak English. Anglo-Saxons is racial. A Jew can't be an Anglo-Saxon just like a Jew from an Arab country can't be an Arab and a Jew from South America is not Hispanic.

hrmmm...that's interesting...I didn't know that Israelis called Americans "Anglo-Saxons"

I love forums and learn so much about the *little things* from other countries...Just a single word or two can mean vastly different things to people in diverse nations.

For example: The world "liberal" means one thing in America and something totally different in Britain.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 05:25:08 PM »
So we derived from the viking, ferocious like anglo-saxons that burnt their ships along with their hundreds of slaves and possessions, at a funeral. Thats what the rich anglo saxons used to do.
Din Rodef what does liberal mean in America?