Author Topic: SIV JENSEN VERY GOOD NORWEGIAN POLITICIAN  (Read 378 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
SIV JENSEN VERY GOOD NORWEGIAN POLITICIAN
« on: January 22, 2009, 07:08:28 AM »
 http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1232292929353&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull   

THIS IS JUST PART OF THE INTERVIEW MUCH MORE WITH LINK

I believe you visited Israel recently.

Yes, I did. I visited a small town called Sderot and it was actually under attack while I was there, so we had to run for the air-raid shelter, and we heard the bombs. People were killed. They have been under these attacks constantly, daily. And it does something to young girls and boys in school when they have to be evacuated several times a day. How can they learn in such an environment? It's impossible for them, but that's everyday life in that region, and it's just impossible to understand.

Some of the very hostile Palestinians have these rockets and the launchers in their living rooms, and they just put it up, launch a rocket, pack it up and continue with their everyday lives. That's what's happening, and it's a threat not just to Israelis, but to ordinary Palestinians. The only thing they want is a peaceful life, and to be able to support their families and to go to work every day. That's what they want, and they are totally unable to, because of Hamas controlling Gaza and creating fear by terrorist acts, even against their own people, and we need to stop that. I don't think it will be very easy to see successful negotiations with the Palestinian side as long as you have Hamas as a very strong faction.

That's why it's so dangerous to recognize them in government.

So you're against negotiating with them.

You have to remember that the Norwegian government was the first government to recognize Hamas. We protested vigorously against that, because you don't negotiate with terrorists, you just don't. A terrorist is a terrorist, no matter what. You don't negotiate with them; that will make the whole process so much more difficult. I believe some of us need to stand up for that, and there are not too many politicians who dare to do it, but I do
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03