Author Topic: PLZ LEAVE STICKY 24 HRS: GIVE A GOOD RATING AND COMMENT ON VIDEO ON SERBIA  (Read 694 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Let's show them we do support our Christian brothers and sisters who they been victims of evil Islam,, (And this guy is a bud of mine)

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Everyone there is a warning on the video for graphic nature,, please be advised, and not for any young children,,, thank you
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Shalom brother MasterWolf1,

An excellent job requesting this be made a sticky thread. Good on you for supporting our Serbian Christian brothers and sisters. They certainly deserve our utmost support. I just commented and gave the video 5 stars.

Here is what I wrote in response to the muslim Nazi troll who called you a "redneck":

Every time the Bosnian & Albanian muslim Nazis are exposed as the mass murderers they really are they scream "it's all Serbian propaganda!"

This is typical muslim Taqqiya [deliberate lies & deception commanded by the Koran & Hadith in the name of Jihad]

The REAL propaganda is the muslim Nazi Goebbels' style Big Lie that "thousands of mosques [were] burned down" & "8,000 muslims massacred in Srebrenica".

The Dutch UN troops say they never saw ANY evidence of a large scale massacre!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I want them to know not all Americans are leftist scum and we do support our brothers in the same fight

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I want them to know not all Americans are leftist scum and we do support our brothers in the same fight

Well it's quite obvious you are doing a spectacular job, brother!!

I hope you liked my most recent zootube expose on that leftist pro-Nazi piece of garbage, Joe Biden.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I think every other day I will post from my people the pick of the day of a vid that needs the good rating and coment, this way I can use that to help build our movement.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I think every other day I will post from my people the pick of the day of a vid that needs the good rating and coment, this way I can use that to help build our movement.

Terrific idea, MasterWolf1!!