Author Topic: My President is BLACK  (Read 7272 times)

Offline flaguypl

• New JTFer
My President is BLACK
« on: January 23, 2009, 07:52:25 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch,,My president is black,, as mayor Kotch said when mayor dinkins was elected, you voted for him, now you suffer,, sorry to say, i am dissapointed in the jews bacause he couldn't make it in witout your votes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YouTube - Michelle Malkin on Jay-Z's and Young Jeezy's inaugural rap

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My President is BLACK
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 07:54:34 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch,,My president is black,, as mayor Kotch said when mayor dinkins was elected, you voted for him, now you suffer,, sorry to say, i am dissapointed in the jews bacause he couldn't make it in witout your votes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YouTube - Michelle Malkin on Jay-Z's and Young Jeezy's inaugural rap

Please fix the link!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline flaguypl

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 08:05:34 AM »

Please fix the link!

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 08:32:38 AM »

i think this is what he was referring to. >:(

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 08:34:02 AM »
Jewish people were a MINORITY in voting. White American CHRISTIANS voted in this PIG.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »
Jewish people were a MINORITY in voting. White American CHRISTIANS voted in this PIG.
You forgot TRASH.
White Trash Americans. >:(

You are right as usual AsheDina.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 09:30:35 AM »
"One of the great problems with Americans is that - being a decent people - they assume that everyone else is equally decent." Meir Kahane

That is unfortunately not just a problem with Americans.  The Swiss author, Max Frisch, wrote a play about this, called "Biederman and the Fireflies (arsonists)."  It is an allegory about WWII.  The problem is not only that people assume others are decent, but that the Beorgeous don't have the moral courage to confront evil.  They deny it exists and that gives them a excuse not to act.  I never thought I would experience this effect so clearly in the US.

The "white trash" remark is uncalled for.  You will never be able to organize a opposition to Obama with that kind of attitude.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 09:36:17 AM »
"One of the great problems with Americans is that - being a decent people - they assume that everyone else is equally decent." Meir Kahane

That is unfortunately not just a problem with Americans.  The Swiss author, Max Frisch, wrote a play about this, called "Biederman and the Fireflies (arsonists)."  It is an allegory about WWII.  The problem is not only that people assume others are decent, but that the Beorgeous don't have the moral courage to confront evil.  They deny it exists and that gives them a excuse not to act.  I never thought I would experience this effect so clearly in the US.

Very good play. I recommend everybody to read it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fire_Raisers_(play)

http://books.google.de/books?id=Ds-NRw9U6QAC&pg=PA17&dq=the+fire+raisers+frisch&ei=I9t5SeysIJPqyQTHpLzKDQ#PPA11,M1
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 09:37:17 AM »
Simple reason people of lower accomplishments like to be avant garde.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »
 :usa+israel:

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 09:48:23 AM »

True.

I read in a reliable newspaper, that only 45 percent of American Jews supported Obama. Jews have had in this election no different voting behaviour than white Christians.

Source: http://www.tagesspiegel.de/meinung/kommentare/Barack-Obama-US-Wahlkampf;art141,2582836

But I didn't understand this article. If you vote in the USA, I thought it is secret. Is there any possibility to check for whom you voted and who you are?

Look here:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3618408,00.html

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 09:49:13 AM »

The "white trash" remark is uncalled for.  You will never be able to organize a opposition to Obama with that kind of attitude.

They are white trash in my opinion.  It is not an attitude.  I'm entitled to have an opinion.  If not, I won't be part of the organization.  
Anyone who can support a proponent of late term abortion, in my opinion, has a  lack of morals.  They are TRASH.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 09:51:25 AM »
83% of the Jewish Americans voted for Obama!
Obama is planned and is just playing his role.
Obama will try to gain support among world leaders and restore the prosperity lost by Bush!Obama will look different than Bush so the world will believe us again!
than he will pretend like he will negotiate with Iran. Than finally he will play his final role1
BOMB IRAN as Israel wants!why you worry here for something Israel had planned?Obama is pro Israel.
Done deal.
Do not worry about Obama!
This is what I am hearring from all of my Israeli friends!!!
He acts very good so far though, even he fooled all of U!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 09:53:57 AM »
83% of the Jewish Americans voted for Obama!
Obama is planned and is just playing his role.
Obama will try to gain support among world leaders and restore the prosperity lost by Bush!Obama will look different than Bush so the world will believe us again!
than he will pretend like he will negotiate with Iran. Than finally he will play his final role1
BOMB IRAN as Israel wants!why you worry here for something Israel had planned?Obama is pro Israel.
Done deal.
Do not worry about Obama!
This is what I am hearring from all of my Israeli friends!!!
He acts very good so far though, even he fooled all of U!

Aviva, I have now three percentages of Jews that support Obama.

1. 45 % German newspaper Tagesspiegel

2. 78 % y-net

3. 83 % Aviva

HOW DO YOU KNOW? Please explain where this numbers come from!

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 09:58:25 AM »
I do not support Obama! But Israeli lobby does!
And finally ISRAEL put Obama in the White House!
I saw at FoxNews that 83% of the Jews voted for Obama!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 09:59:43 AM »
I do not support Obama! But Israeli lobby does!
And finally ISRAEL put Obama in the White House!
I saw at FoxNews that 83% of the Jews voted for Obama!

Ok, but where got Fox this numbers?

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 10:02:55 AM »
FoxNews reported exit polls showed 83% of the Jews with a 5 points margin of error voted for Obama!
Ok, lets say, 78% after error.
It is still huge and put him in the White House alone! :o

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2009, 10:07:02 AM »
Do you have any friends or family members in Israel?Ask them about Obama, you will get the same exact answer, what  had written here!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 10:10:18 AM »
FoxNews reported exit polls showed 83% of the Jews with a 5 points margin of error voted for Obama!
Ok, lets say, 78% after error.
It is still huge and put him in the White House alone! :o

Aviva, of course it is true, that at least the relative majority of Jews voted for Obama. But this percentage of around 80 are only possible in a communist dictatorship like Kuba or North Korea.

Obama has a very anti-semite past and nearly all his friends are obvious anti-semites and Israel haters.

So I have problems to believe.

I think you have voted. Is there a possibility to check how you have voted?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 10:11:05 AM »
Do you have any friends or family members in Israel?Ask them about Obama, you will get the same exact answer, what  had written here!

No Aviva, I am not Jewish.

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 11:18:07 AM »
One thing for sure is that too many people of all ethnic groups and religious persausions voted for him.  He tries to be all things to all people. A lot of people that voted for Obama just don't understand what he is.  You have to win those people over, to counter him.  There aren't enough racist Jews that think Anglos are "white trash" to successfully oppose him, or not even enough Jews including those that don't use racial slurs.

I imagine he will do that same thing wrt to Israel that Carter did, only more so.  That is offer to trade something for peace.  People fall for that every time.  Israel gave back land for peace.  The land has changed hands long ago, but where it the peace?  Doesn't seem to be any.  Maybe this time, they will propose to trade Israel's nuclear capability for protection under the  U.S. nuclear umbrella.  Don't believe it.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 11:35:06 AM »
You forgot TRASH.
White Trash Americans. >:(

You are right as usual AsheDina.

Not me, I didn't.......I tried to get them to listen, they would not..... :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 11:38:54 AM »
These people are the reason he is president

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 11:45:58 AM »
@Pheasant - Wish there was an electronic copy in English.  I read it while taking German in college, but would be useful for many people to read at this time for people that can't understand why people refuse to see any ill intent on the part of Obama.  Wonder if it is still under copyright protection?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »
@Pheasant - Wish there was an electronic copy in English.  I read it while taking German in college, but would be useful for many people to read at this time for people that can't understand why people refuse to see any ill intent on the part of Obama.  Wonder if it is still under copyright protection?

I know a little bit about German copyright law because of my profession.

The law is, that a text of an author is free exactly if you let the year he died end and count from that 70 years.

In the case of Max Frisch it would be: 1991 he died  also 1992 + 70 = 2062!

You have to wait a long time until it becomes "public domain".  :::D