Author Topic: My President is BLACK  (Read 7263 times)

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
Re: My President is BLACK
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2009, 07:24:06 PM »
I am NOT joking!
If you know any people in Israel, ask them. they will confirm the same thing!
Since I had heard that I am not that much worried about Obama other than higher taxes and some social issues!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2009, 07:24:48 PM »
A better question would be, which groups do you feel that you do not need to support you?  If we are talking about Israel, it's a small country in a hostile World.  If we are talking about Obama, there are certain people that are not strongly committed to Obama than can be swayed, but many of them can not be influenced, by people that use racial slurs against that group even when they converse with them.  I feel really like I am visiting a mental ward.   Actually, I have visited people in mental wards that make much more sense than some of the people here.  Are some of you posting from institutions?   :::D
Sway the moderates over to your politically correct web page. If this is a mental ward why were you here for most of the day?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2009, 07:34:22 PM »
A better question would be, which groups do you feel that you do not need to support you?  If we are talking about Israel, it's a small country in a hostile World.  If we are talking about Obama, there are certain people that are not strongly committed to Obama than can be swayed, but many of them can not be influenced, by people that use racial slurs against that group even when they converse with them.  I feel really like I am visiting a mental ward.   Actually, I have visited people in mental wards that make much more sense than some of the people here.  Are some of you posting from institutions?   :::D
Sway the moderates over to your politically correct web page. If this is a mental ward why were you here for most of the day?

:laugh: :::D :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2009, 07:35:13 PM »
I am NOT joking!
Since I had heard that I am not that much worried about Obama other than higher taxes and some social issues!
Wow!! Higher taxes and social issues? As far as Israel goes the successor is going to  carve Israel up like a leg of lamb unless Israel shapes up fast and finds its back bone. He will make America the boot licker of every defunct nation in the world that wants nothing more than to see America on its knees. Worst still he will put Americas military under the control of the evil UN. Aviva as bad as you may have thought President Bush to be he did not allow America to be abused by second rate countries. The successor will destroy America and Israel.

Offline JoeKlempner

• New JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2009, 07:55:26 PM »
>>Sway the moderates over to your politically correct web page. If this is a mental ward why were you here for most of the day?<<

I thought that I might find some half-way intelligent, worldly people here, but I was obviously deluding myself.  It appears there are too many small-minded bigots here and that probably discourages anyone that might have half a brain from participating for any length of time.  In any case I will stay and long as I like and comment as I like, unless someone kicks me out, which would just confirm my opinions of the rabble here.  It seems to be you that are trying to force your political correctness on me.  Not appreciating the use of a racial slur against one's own group is just normal and not political correctness at all. 

@Hanna - If you read my comments what I am saying is that the small-minded, bigoted attitude displayed here could led to the destruction of Israel.  You may not know it yet but Obama is lkely on the side of Israel's enemies, even though most Jews voted for him. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 08:04:00 PM by JoeKlempner »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »
>>Sway the moderates over to your politically correct web page. If this is a mental ward why were you here for most of the day?<<

I thought that I might find some half-way intelligent, worldly people here, but I was obviously deluding myself.  It appears there are too many small-minded bigots here and that probably discourages anyone that might have half a brain from participating for any length of time.  In any case I will stay and long as I like and comment as I like, unless someone kicks me out, which would just confirm my opinions of the rabble here.  It seems to be you that are trying to force your political correctness on me.  Not appreciating the use of a racial slur against one's own group is just normal and not political correctness at all. 

Stay as long as you like or until you get baned. You can take the place of the lady of color that was here last year with positions just like yours. She did get some great threads going :::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »

I agree.  Stay as long as you might.  There is always plenty of room on the ward. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »

@Hanna - If you read my comments what I am saying is that the small-minded, bigoted attitude displayed here could led to the destruction of Israel.  You may not know it yet but Obama is lkely on the side of Israel's enemies, even though most Jews voted for him. 

IF YOU HAD HALF A BRAIN, YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT WE ALL KNOW THAT HERE...... >:(

none of us here, voted for him....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2009, 09:13:37 PM »

He was banned

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2009, 09:14:13 PM »

He was banned

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »
I had hopes of using him as Imerica's replacement and now he is banned  :'(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2009, 05:55:27 PM »
I do not support Obama! But Israeli lobby does!
And finally ISRAEL put Obama in the White House!
I saw at FoxNews that 83% of the Jews voted for Obama!

The worst of the Left put Obama in.
The NAZI Moslems who worship a PIG put Obama in.
If you want to count numbers, you will find that
of the Jews who voted for Obama, they are a minority
( numerically speaking) of the Left.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2009, 06:05:38 PM »
Jewish people were a MINORITY in voting. White American CHRISTIANS voted in this PIG.
You forgot TRASH.
White Trash Americans. >:(

You are right as usual AsheDina.

OOPS!!!! WHITE TRASH!!! Right- forgot the BEST PART! 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2009, 06:06:51 PM »
Hey now you be stealing my white trash pic :P

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »
Jewish people were a MINORITY in voting. White American CHRISTIANS voted in this PIG.
You forgot TRASH.
White Trash Americans. >:(

You are right as usual AsheDina.

OOPS!!!! WHITE TRASH!!! Right- forgot the BEST PART! 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They look like Obamabots high on KoOLaiD !

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2009, 10:43:09 PM »
Nope,
White trash voted for Sarah Palin.
Jews voted for Obama!
Jews did not like Palin!
I do not know why many Israeli's like  Obama very much though!

Aviva....there are about 6 million Jewish people in America, 30% didnt vote HUSSEIN.. The site you are on is called JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.
 Israeli Jews are NOT leftists.
78% Israeli Jews were NOT for HUSSEIN. 
We ALSO have a campaign called DRAFTPALIN. 
IT IS OBVIOUS that we are NOT for the monster. 
With all due respect, Jews in America HARDLY made up the HUGE NUMBER of people that voted in the TRASH MUZLIM Anti-G-d HUSSEIN.
Please keep in mind that SIXTY FOUR MILLION CRAZED Americans voted HUSSEIN. 
I AM TIRED OF THE BLAME THE JEWS CRAP- I AM SICK OF HOW THEY HAVE TURNED THE ZIONIST MOVEMENT INTO SOMETHING EVIL.
All of us JEWS KNOW that it is EVIL leftists that are comprised of LOONEY TUNE Americans that are of ALL walks of ANIMAL life.
Thank you for REMEMBERING that this forum is a RIGHT WING JEWISH FORUM, where we are VERY CONSERVATIVE.
TY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2009, 10:51:29 PM »
I am NOT joking!

HUSSEIN is going to turn USA UPSIDE DOWN.  I have NO idea what friends you have in Israel, but the Israeli Jews here are RIGHT WING, and we STRONGLY DISAGREE and WISH for the 100% TOTAL IMPEACHMENT OF HUSSEIN Obama. 
You are not worried?? This PIG IS A MUZLIM. He is a DICTATOR who is ALREADY siding with the A-RAB MUZLIM NAZIS, as we KNEW from the beginning. He will turn USA AGAINST Israel, so start worrying little girl.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2009, 12:32:54 AM »
A friend of mine from LI said today he is a trojan horse full of $_it

:::D :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל