Author Topic: Geert Wilders prosecution  (Read 1051 times)

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
Geert Wilders prosecution
« on: January 23, 2009, 05:16:55 PM »
Geert Wilders is a righteous gentile with enormous courage.

He is a natural ally for JTF, and his plight should become a priority or each and every one of us.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Geert Wilders prosecution
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 05:41:20 PM »
He is.  I'm sure he is a hero of Chaim as well.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »
Defamation is by definition untrue.  Can anyone point to what Wilders said that was untrue?  It saddens me to see Holland, which has historically been one of the more righteous European countries, buckle and cave to their fears of angering the muslims.  I think it is safe to say that Holland is now lost to the muslims.  When you prosecute people for speaking against islam (truthfully), you have reached the point where you are officially a dhimmi.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 05:57:07 PM »
Ive been fighting along side of Geert for a long time, and will contiune.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »
Defamation is by definition untrue.  Can anyone point to what Wilders said that was untrue?  It saddens me to see Holland, which has historically been one of the more righteous European countries, buckle and cave to their fears of angering the muslims.  I think it is safe to say that Holland is now lost to the muslims.  When you prosecute people for speaking against islam (truthfully), you have reached the point where you are officially a dhimmi.

I agree. I love the Netherlands. I have met a lot of Dutch people in my life. All were great merchants and I mean great and in addition of this their whole manners were discipline and kindness.

This people didn't deserve this actions by a few elitist red rats.

It is the same crime like the Nazi collobarators did in WWII.

The Dutch people should deport this scum together with the quranimals.

This is my oppinion.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 06:34:16 PM »
Old article but tells about spong the lawyer who hates Wilders             

Meanwhile. Wilders has received the public support of the small Dutch fundamentalist Calvinist party SGP. Cees Van der Staaij, the SGP leader, wants Maxime Verhagen, the Dutch Foreign Minister, to tell Islamic countries they are hypocrites if they complain about religious insults in the Netherlands.

“If you see what is spewed out daily via various Arabic broadcasters over the world in hatred against the Jews, Israel, the US and the West, the criticism of Wilders' yet-to-be-shown mini-film is pure hypocrisy,” Van der Staaij said yesterday during an exchange in the Dutch Lower House. Deputy Foreign Minister Frans Timmermans, who replied for Minister Verhaegen, acknowledged that Van der Staaij has a point. Verhaegen, who is currently touring Muslim countries to explain the Dutch position, told the press in Syria that the Dutch government does not agree with Wilders’ view on Islam. “We are a country where Muslims and Christians can live together in harmony,” Verhaegen said. Last week, the Grand Mufti of Syria threatened the Netherlands if Wilders were to insult Islam.

The Dutch government, however, defends Wilders’ freedom of speech. Yesterday, Ernst Hirsch Ballin, the Dutch Minister of Justice, informed his EU colleagues that The Hague would not prohibit Wilders from making his film. Hirsch Ballin told the Dutch media that the EU did not discuss taking common measures in the event that the film should lead to Muslim violence.

The Dutch Muslim Council has called Wilders a “racist, fascist and authoritarian” and a threat to Dutch society. Several Dutch Muslim and leftist organizations and individuals have lodged more than 40 complaints against Wilders for incitement to racial hatred. Gerard Spong, one of the leading (and most expensive) lawyers in the country, has offered to defend their cases free of charge. Spong was a friend of the late Pim Fortuyn. Following the murder of Fortuyn in 2002 he lodged complaints against several Dutch politicians for having contributed to the hate campaign against Fortuyn which resulted in his assassination by a political adversary.

Spong, who is also the lawyer of a Dutch teenager indicted on murder charges in the case of Natalee Holloway, an American teenager who disappeared in Arubu in May 2005, told Dutch television that “Wilders cannot be compared to Fortuyn because Wilders incites hatred against Muslims, which Fortuyn who had sex with Moroccan boys in dark rooms, did not do. […] When Wilders says that half the Koran has to be ripped to pieces and burned, he is inciting hatred.” According to Spong the Dutch public prosecutor is a coward who is afraid to prosecute Wilders because the latter will claim that it is a political prosecution.

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2905

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 07:17:09 PM »
Geert Wilders, Hirsi Ali, Pim Forytun, Theo Van Gogh, completely different personalities but all have one thing in common, suffered for speaking the TRUTH about the evil of islam. Will the Dutch people wake up or is it already to late. Maybe we can let them know how we feel, Dutch consulate in NYC, 1 Rockefeller plaza, 11th floor, New York, NY 10020   1-877-388-2443   fax 212-333-3603  Open m-f 9am-5:30pm
Also have consulates in DC, Chicago, LA and Miami.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 11:21:50 AM »
:::D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 11:59:09 AM »
:::D

I know what it is. I have read of it.

It is very ugly, but I really not see the scandal the media makes from.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »
It's ugly but true; Poland as patatofield with guy priests; Germanywith autobahnes forming the svastika; France on Strike. Italy as footballfield and Bulgaria as toilet.  ;D
Holland was under seawaters with only muslim minarets surfacing.   >:(
The fact that this junk was overpayed by taxpeyers money was anoying and this "artist" was a hobo but Europe is now a ceaspull anyway. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm