Thoughts on January 20, 2009

Good
3 (12%)
Not so good
8 (32%)
Terrible
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 1, 2009  (Read 10880 times)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Ask JTF For February 1, 2009
« on: January 24, 2009, 06:04:13 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What did you think of January 20th when Obama became the first black president? What do you think of the 1000 dollar Bell out plan? This is like the Trojan horse where you don't know whats inside like the ad ons that obama will pass in the feture. Also what do you think of the Civil War, World Wars I - II and the current wars?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 09:40:09 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF For February 1, 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts about the people of Hollywood serving in WW2 here are a list of  couple of actors and actresses who served there countries
Gene Autry, Eddie Albert, James Arness, Ernest Borgnine, Mel Brooks, Charles Bronson, Richard Burton, Art Carney, Julia Child (OSSS in Ceylon & China), Tony Curtis, Kirk Douglas, Henry Fonda, Glenn Ford, Clark Gable, Alan Hale, Audrey Hepburn (as a child she She secretly danced(ballet) for groups of people to collect money for the Dutch resistance), William Holden, Don Knotts, Burt Lancaster, Jack Lemmon, Steve McQueen, Audie Murphy, Carl Reiner, to name just a few.

Thank you and G-D bless
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:40:04 PM by Americanhero »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 06:25:27 PM »
Dear Chaim, in pervious Ask JTF programs you stated that Pakistan and Bangladesh were once apart of India and are artifical countries. Would the countries of Burma which is now Myanmar, Bhutan, and Nepal which were once all apart of India also be considered artifical countries? However none of these three countries are Muslim.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:25:03 PM by Bebop and Rocksteady »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 06:29:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Have you ever thought about suing Michael Faggot for constantly plagiarizing your material?

Chaimfan

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 08:41:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is the Oral teaching on the line in the Bible that "a Pharaoh came that did not know Joseph"  Was this a reflection on Pharaoh's mental state? It seems very unlikely that any Pharaoh would not know of the Vicroy who saved the contry from starvation.

Thank You.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 07:30:46 PM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 09:59:21 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Would it be impossible for Orthodox Jewish people to live in space because it would be impossible to turn in the direction of Jerusalem to pray? From any other place in the solar system the earth and Jerusalem with it would be an object in the sky. Even if people don't live on other planets soon, by the end of this century there will likely be many trips by astronauts to nearby planets in the solar system.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 07:21:52 AM by Rubystars »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 01:50:13 AM »
Dear Hayim,

Can you please tell us a story about an interaction between you and Marc and/or Arthur Schneyer?

Your story that you told many years ago on Take Back America when he got a 25 million dollar contribution was so amusing that I humbly request another story about your interactions with them.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 03:41:17 AM »
rsvd

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 08:00:29 AM »
Do you feel that Holocaust deniers really believe what they're saying or do they know the truth and say what they do to be purposely diabolical?  Do you feel that Pope Benedict XVI (Joseph Ratzinger of the Hitler Youth) is an antisemite for rehabilitating a holocaust denying bishop?  What are your feelings about Popes John Paul II and Pius XII regarding antisemitic proclivities?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 06:14:36 PM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 10:18:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Whats your stand about the Dome of the Rock which stands on the Ancient Temple Mount, Do you think there will come a time in future when the Dome of the Rock would be reduced to rubble's and the Re-construction of Holy Temple Mount would take place. Also i dont know if you know about this, that the Hindu Nationalist groups in India are known in the Islamic world as the one who broke down their famous mosque and now trying to build a Hindu temple which always stood there before the mosque was built. Muslims attribute this incident and the Kashmir issue as the reason of terrorist attacks in India,today.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 10:33:19 AM by Hindu Zionist »

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 01:00:10 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

The Egyptian Yehudim had a minhag of throwing plants into a river for Kaparoth rather than sacrificing a white chicken. Do you and your family fallow this minhag or do you think a white chicken is better?

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »
Dear Chaim

What are you thoughts on the National Union Party run which is being run by the founder of Arutz Sheva??
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 11:03:49 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »
Shalom CHaim

I did you develop the guts to become an activist who was involved in firebombings, pranks, etc in your past?  How does an average child develop into someone like you did when you were a teenager and in your 20's?

Thanks
Dr Dan

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 08:30:47 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 06:14:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think about G. Gordon Liddy? I really enjoyed the interview you had with him and believe he's a good message for JTF gaining publicity. He's better than all the other fake Current Conservative Mainstream Talk Shows we have out their like Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity etc. who wouldn't even have you on their shows, most notably Michael Savage. Most of our JTF members tried to have you on Savage's show, but he kept cutting them off whenever they called. The fact is he's afraid of his millions of listeners hearing the true politically incorrect righteous message from JTF. If they all knew about JTF, they'd stop listening to Savage. I agree with you that he listens to our Ask JTF Shows for his topics he covers on his show.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:28:37 PM by JTFFan »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 08:48:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I'd like to ask your opinion about Yiddish.  I think one can view it as a medium of a great and gifted culture.  A wealth of great theatre pieces, literature, and folk music was written in Yiddish.  In this light, Yiddish is a gem.  On the other hand, Yiddish can be seen as the language of the galut, and the galut itself was a tragedy and a desecration of G-d's name.  In this context, Yiddish can be seen as the language of Jewish oppression, a result of the ghetto.  Do you view Yiddish in the first or second viewpoint and why?  Or do you have a different viewpoint entirely?

Now there are organizations such as the National Yiddish book centre or YIVO that attempt to preserve Yiddish.  Are they right to do this?  I have mixed feelings about this.  On the one hand, as a person who loves the Jewish people, I think we need to remember Jewish history and Yiddish is a big part of that.  On the other hand, I am for Jewish strength and sanctigying G-d, and I'm not keen on preserving a language that is symbolic of the galut and all of the misery it brought us.  Can you help me make sense of this issue?

Thank you as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2009, 11:57:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim, who are worlds worst self hating Jews?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2009, 04:02:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Recently, I received the standard "Thank You" letter from VJA (Voice of Jewish Activism) after donating money, and was surprised to see it has not been updated. It still talks about the need to stop the Bush-Sharon plan of surrendering Judea & Samaria. While it is true the U.S. government plans on trying to do that, to call it the Bush-Sharon plan makes it seem that no one has bothered to check that Sharon is no longer Prime Minister, and of course Bush should no longer be mentioned now that Hussein Obama is the U.S. President. Perhaps the "Thank You" letters should call it the "Suicidal treacherous Israeli establishment- Hussein Obama plan" since Olmert soon will not be Prime Minister, and all the other possible replacements are either Leftists traitors or phony right-wing traitors, who all share the common quality of being part of the establishment. I would place the Israeli establishment at the forefront of the plan's name because at the end of the day, Jews in Israel have free-will and do not have to listen to the U.S. government. If any territory that is apart of Eretz Israel is surrendered it is the self-hating Jews who are ultimately responsible.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:26:13 AM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What genre of music do you enjoy?

Thank You

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 10:09:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Who do you think the last truly great American president was? And why? Who do you think was the last DECENT (as opposed to great) American president? Ronald Reagan?

Clinton and Bush W. were horrible. I am not old enough to really remember the first George Bush. Was he an alright president? Were Ford, Nixon, Eisenhower and Truman decent? Surely they were not on the level of the awful presidents we have had lately.

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »
Hello Chaim,

This is the first time I've asked a question. I was wondering, what are your thoughts on Martti Ahtisaari winning the Nobel peace Prize last year? During his presidency, he sponsored and commemorated a monument in Finland to the Finish Waffen SS troops who fought as allies of the Nazis in WWII.

As a "diplomat" and "mediator" in Kosovo after the 78 day bombing of Serbia in 1999, he gave Slobodan Milosevic an ultimatum where he threatened that they (NATO) will bomb Belgrade and half a million people will be dead in less than a week if Milosevic didn't accept the agreement. So naturally Milosevic signed the deal. In 2005, he began his work to make sure Kosovo would reach independence. In a recent interview, he proclaimed "The Serbs failed, and the Russians failed. I have no hesitation in saying this." and that "Serbia cannot get into the European Union unless they recognize Kosovo's independence."

For his threats to kill innocent people, his anti-Serbian stance and admiration of Nazis, Ahtisaari received 2 other peace prizes last year. Do you think the Peace Prize committee made a mistake in awarding him the Nobel Peace Prize? Should they have instead given it to Adolf Hitler for his lifetime achievements?

Thank You.   
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 01:35:03 AM by Bradina »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 03:54:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim!
Thanks very much for your honest reply to the question of Hebrew slavery. I can see your point, however, this institution is still very repugnant to me, particularly the part that children become slaves. I think that you can not advocate reconstition of slavery in Israel once Kahanist come to power.

My recommendation - You should make video in support of Netaniahu in this election as the only viable alternative to current kapos but, even more important, to improve your chances under Netaniahu's government to come back to Israel. I don't think it will be perceived as a compromise by your current or future supporters. As an aspiring politician, you must make smart political moves.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 05:04:11 PM »
Dear Chaim, How would you respond to allegations that sending tax money for Israeli aid is causing all our problems? I heard someone on the net say to a preacher, hey brother! thanks for sending our taxes to the Jews, we are blessed to have higher crime and poverty and a reccesion!

Moshe92

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 05:47:40 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about Baruch Marzel and Itamar Ben Gvir? I saw a video on youtube made by someone on the Hebrew forum that mentioned them.

Offline voolf

• New JTFer
Party Endorsement
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 02:01:33 AM »
Hi Chaim,

I recently made Aliyah with my family. I am in the process of making heads and tails over the various parties for the upcoming elections. Which party(s) does JTF support or endorse?

Thanks and Shabbat Shalom!

Voolf

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 03:31:33 AM »
 Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of former United Kingdom Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher?    And related to that question,   were there any U.K. Prime Ministers that stood out as clearly better alternatives compared to the typical U.K. P.M.?

Thanks as always,   eb22.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 01:36:38 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/