Author Topic: John Hagee steals the show at AIPAC  (Read 5859 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
John Hagee steals the show at AIPAC
« on: March 15, 2007, 09:13:45 PM »
Notice how he is not toning it down while talking to the establishment. Notice the wild cheering and applause. He gets far more audience support than Netanyahu did. The man is wholly sincere. Now if we could only get Chaim to talk to this crowd. He'd convert all these kids into JTF supporters.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 09:15:59 PM by Jabo »

SoldierOfZion

Re: John Hagee steals the show at AIPAC
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 10:20:00 PM »
Notice how he is not toning it down while talking to the establishment. Notice the wild cheering and applause. He gets far more audience support than Netanyahu did. The man is wholly sincere. Now if we could only get Chaim to talk to this crowd. He'd convert all these kids into JTF supporters.

But wait! According to Richard Kapostein, Hagee is "bad for the Jews". Haven't you read the latest post on his blog? What an utter imbecile this Jewish anti-Jew is.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 10:24:09 PM »

Hagee is such a wonderfully righteous person. G-d Bless him!

Isn't there more "official" footage rather than Pamela's (aka: Atlas) cheesy attempt at videography? Jerusalem Online has it but I can't seem to capture it. I like to keep copies of such things. :-)

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 10:27:46 PM »

Holy crap, has Pamela never heard of a tripod?? I'm getting nauseous trying to watch this!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 10:34:29 PM »

Holy crap, has Pamela never heard of a tripod?? I'm getting nauseous trying to watch this!

I just listened to it while I washed dishes. Watching it was painful.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 12:19:55 AM »

I just listened to it while I washed dishes. Watching it was painful.

I extracted the audio. Here are the MP3 files:
http://takebackourtemple.com/John_Hagee/John_Hagee's_Fiery_Speech_AIPAC_PartI.mp3
http://takebackourtemple.com/John_Hagee/John_Hagee's_Fiery_Speech_AIPAC_PartII.mp3
http://takebackourtemple.com/John_Hagee/John_Hagee's_Fiery_Speech_AIPAC_PartIII.mp3

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 11:07:55 AM »
Hagee's great  besides Chaim he's the greatest supporter of Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 11:56:43 AM »

Don't forget Sha'i ben-Tekoa:
http://deprogramprogram.com

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 12:39:03 PM »
Excellent site i just posted on other forums..excellent
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 12:44:57 PM »
I know Pamela.  Her site is also a good one for us to find like minded people. 

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 12:53:17 PM »
Excellent site i just posted on other forums..excellent

Please encourage people to subscribe! It's only $30 for the entire year and you'll get your return on investment the first time you hear it! I have lots of sample clips on my page:
http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/audios/audios.html

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 12:55:13 PM »

Don't forget Sha'i ben-Tekoa:
http://deprogramprogram.com

Here's Sha'i ben-Tekoa's show from March 8 called "Where is Balestine?". It's excellent! (I already posted this in a different thread)
http://www.takebackourtemple.com/DPP/03-08-07-Where_is_Palestine.mp3

Offline trekmate

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 05:53:07 PM »
chaim and jtf should join forces with john hagee.  hagee agrees with and confirms with what chaim says.  if they do join forces, chaim could use hagee as a go-between since hagee is in contact with high ranking the israeli bolshevik government and can get convidential documents without the risk of being arrested and thrown in prison in israel.  i highly recommend it.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 12:34:23 AM »
chaim and jtf should join forces with john hagee.  hagee agrees with and confirms with what chaim says.  if they do join forces, chaim could use hagee as a go-between since hagee is in contact with high ranking the israeli bolshevik government and can get convidential documents without the risk of being arrested and thrown in prison in israel.  i highly recommend it.

I don't see Hagee joining forces with Chaim anytime soon. This could only happen at the behest of his Christian followers.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 04:48:23 PM »
Hagee is saying that 'radical Islam' is a threat, not Islam itself, and that there needs to be a two-state solution in Israel.

This is a righteous gentile is it?  He is after some good behaviour money from 'the Pharisees' and nothing more.  ;)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 05:30:24 PM »
Hagee is saying that 'radical Islam' is a threat, not Islam itself, and that there needs to be a two-state solution in Israel.

This is a righteous gentile is it?  He is after some good behaviour money from 'the Pharisees' and nothing more.  ;)

I take it back.  He said that America shouldn't pressure Israel to give up any more land.   :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »

Hagee never said 'radical Islam'. He said 'moderate Arabs'.

Offline trekmate

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 05:19:43 PM »
i also said that hagee has contacts in the israeli bolshevik government that chaim and jtf don't have.  he deliver messages from chaim and jtf since hagee wouldn't be arrested in the same way that chaim would be arrested.  what i meant is that chaim and jtf could make hagee their shale'ach (messenger) and liasion because hagee is a pro-israel and is against the land for peace plans that the olhmert government carry out.  hagee also believes that the jews have biblical rights and biblical ownership of land of israel.  to me, that makes pastor john hagee a righteous gentile.  i hope that i explained my message better this time.

ihkili18

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 11:36:47 PM »
damn he had to mention islamic moderates. i liked his speech till he starts hinting that islam is no the problem its just the extremists

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 11:48:17 PM »
damn he had to mention islamic moderates. i liked his speech till he starts hinting that islam is no the problem its just the extremists

He didn't mention Islamic moderates. He mentioned 'Arab moderates'. It's not the same thing and he's not stupid. You have to listen carefully.