Author Topic: Illegal alien supporter fudges the facts  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Illegal alien supporter fudges the facts
« on: March 15, 2007, 09:58:41 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2007/03/15/2007-03-15_irish_exodus_shows_feds_are_green.html

Saturday is St. Patrick's Day, always a good time to take stock of the state of the Irish in the city and nation. But this year, the story has taken an about-face: Irish immigrants are returning home to resettle in their ancestral homeland.

Ireland is in the midst of an economic boom, known as the Celtic Tiger for its growing clout in jobs and exports. That economic stability is not only keeping people home who might otherwise have sought their future through the traditional migration across the Atlantic, but forcing those who are contributing members of our civic society to head home because the meanness of the current climate for immigrants has left them without proper documentation.

First of all, note the use of the word "meanness".  The author of that article, Brian O'Dwyer, put there for the purpose of appealing to emotion, to make you believe that anyone who is against illegal immigration is somehow heartless.  Second, note that he left out the term ILLEGAL.  He, in a dishonest attempt to mislead his readers, instead speaks of "the current climate for immigrants has left them without proper documentation."  Left them without proper documentation?  The reason why those "immigrants" are without proper documentation is because they are here ILLEGALLY!  They illegally cross the border, pay to get smuggled across the border, overstay their temporary worker/tourist/etc... visa by several years, or do anything else to warrant deportation, and I'm supposed to feel sorry for them?  If they had come here legally, then they would have been given all of the documents that they need.  Where does this schmendrick get the chutzpah to imply that it's the government's fault that these illegal aliens, oops I mean "undocumented immigrants" are without proper documentation?

The number of visas granted to Irish immigrants has plunged to record lows since the 1990s. That is shortsighted, as it applies to the Irish and all immigrants, since it's the cross-fertilization of intellect, entrepreneurial skill and social diversity that has made this nation - and especially this city - what it is today.

Take the number of resident visas granted to Irish immigrants. Between 1992 and 1994 alone, 43,072 Irish citizens entered the United States legally. By comparison, the total of visas for Irish citizens dropped to a total of 8,081 between 2000 and 2005, reaching a low of 983 in 2003. The number of resident visas dramatically underestimates the number of recent Irish arrivals, many of whom overstay tourist visas and become part of the vast immigrant underground.

Vast immigrant underground?  Note again how that schmuck conveniently left out the key word ILLEGAL.  If you overstay your visa, then you're here illegally, just as if you were to sneak across the border.  Where the hell do these people, from the world over, get the idea that our laws, in particular our immigration laws, are mere suggestions, to the point that they arrogantly believe that they have a civil/human right to unilaterally enter this country, and stay here for as long as they see fit, our immigration laws be damned?  What, is this country supposed to be a mere global colony, as opposed to a sovereign nation?  Anyway, anyone who overstays his or her visa by several years (what, ) is not only to be deported, but is not to be allowed back into the country, ever.

The fact that migration across the Atlantic is now a two-way street underscores the maturity of the Irish community, which has produced leaders in politics, the arts, finance and industry in this country. It's the kind of two-way street that will see New York City's elected officials - led by Christine Quinn, the first Irish-American to be Council speaker - representing all of our citizens by marching proudly in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Dublin.

The anti-immigrant fever that has gripped Washington and beyond does damage to the very idea of America, a country built on the backs and brains of immigrants from around the world. In the new global economy, the very talent and inspiration that has traditionally come with the immigrants is being wasted. A recent report by the Pew Hispanic Center in Washington found that 93% of undocumented immigrants in this country are employed, a figure higher than for U.S. citizens.

Yet again, the word ILLEGAL is conveniently left out, but is replaced with "undocumented immigrants".  "Undocumented immigrants"?  Who is stupid enough to believe this dreck?  Quite a few of the "undocumented" have expired visas, matricula cards from their governments, fake birth certificates, stolen Social Security numbers, and so on, so to use that term is not even accurate.  Also, he shamelessly compares legal immigrants, to illegal aliens, by claiming that America is "a country built on the backs and brains of immigrants from around the world", and therefore, anyone who breaks our immigration laws cannot be deported.  And, he cites a poll that 93% of illegals are employed.  That should be taken with a pinch of salt.  Anyway, I bet that the only reason why that "figure [is] higher than for U.S. citizens", is because the illegals are taking our jobs by undercutting our wages.  I wonder if that schmuck ever thought of that?

The response cannot be something as offensive as a metaphorical wall thrown across the Atlantic, analogous to the physical wall some in Washington want to build across our southern border. This approach tells the rest of the world that we are trading our traditions for a closed door. The idea of America as a safe haven for immigrants has been severely challenged since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, when Congress began enacting legislation that makes it more difficult for undocumented immigrants to come into the sunshine of legalization. For example, many undocumented Irish have been forced to pack their bags and leave New York due to the state's laws governing driver's licenses, which now require a valid Social Security number.

Hey buster, it's not just some in Washington, it's every American who wants an America left for our children.  That wall, if built, will keep out drugs, illegals, terrorists, and those who would smuggle them.  The very last thing that anyone should care about is what the pro-illegal people have to say about the wall.  Also, when he says "that we are trading our traditions for a closed door", I have to ask myself as to what planet he comes from.  Is rampant illegal immigration an American tradition?  Is balkanizing America with hordes of illegal aliens who believe in "reconquista" an American tradition?  Again, what planet does he come from?  He then opines that "America as a safe haven for immigrants has been severely challenged since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001".  Well yes, of course he also means illegal aliens, and other shady characters such as the 9/11 hijackers.  Does his shameless dishonesty not revolt you?  And, son of a [censored], the word ILLEGAL is missing again!  He again uses the term "undocumented", when he continues with: "when Congress began enacting legislation that makes it more difficult for undocumented immigrants to come into the sunshine of legalization."  Wow, I do not know how much longer I can continue with this.  Let me make myself clear:  Anyone who is here illegally does not deserve a path to citizenship, or "legalization".  That person instead deserves to be kicked out.  But, none of that matters to him, since his emotions preempts any logical thinking.  And, there's this gem: "For example, many undocumented Irish have been forced to pack their bags and leave New York due to the state's laws governing driver's licenses, which now require a valid Social Security number."  Oh, bugger me all to hell!  We're so discompassionate for not accomodating people who are here illegally!  How dare us make a law that requires a valid Social Security number in order to receive a driver's license!  Does his profane sense of entitlement not drive you to insanity?

This country would do better to embrace the proposed Kennedy-McCain bill, which would allow illegal immigrants to earn legalization through a variety of means, including paying fines, learning English and undergoing appropriate background checks.

OH FINALLY!  HE HAS ACTUALLY DONE IT!  HE HAS ACTUALLY MENTIONED THE WORD "illegal" WITH REGARDS TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!  Damn, what took him so long, I really thought that he did not have it in him.  Anyway, the quickest way to destroy America is to pass the Kenendy-Pétain bill, which will allow 20 million or so illegals to sponsor their families over, and their numbers will then increase to 80-100 million.  How many of you really think that this country can handle, in less than half a decade, a 20-30% spike in population?  The retard who wrote that article does not even conceive of that possibility.  Do you want the future of this country to be in the hands of maniacs such as Brian O'Dwyer?  But, having them pay a fine isn't such a bad idea after all, just as long as the fine is set at approximately $1,000,000.

On St. Patrick's Day, let's stand up for the Irish - and for America.

How about if we stand up for America by kicking out every last illegal alien, regardless from what country they come from!  I don't give a flying damn if illegals come from Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Iran, or elsewhere, illegals do not belong in America, period!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Din Rodef

Re: Illegal alien supporter fudges the facts
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 11:17:05 AM »
It's hopeless - The current immigration nightmare will only be resolved through bloody race warfare.

Fact is, Americans don't need a piece of paper to prove that they are citizens. Americans already know who they are.

American is a WHITE CHRISTIAN NATION ....PERIOD

It does not matter if 20 million Mexican/Indians come to America legally or illegally...They will never fit in with the White Christian European population. They don't belong here just like the blacks don't belong here.

Don't worry about a few illegal Irishmen...They are not threatening. The 100s of millions of Turd worlders south of the border are our real problem. Discussion about illegal Irish is pure distraction.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 12:08:12 PM »
Great post Hail Columbia. If people are here in America illegally it makes no difference what their back ground is they are illegal. Over the years I have noticed many folks come from Ireland on work visas and then just never leave when the visa expires. The thing with them is their numbers are small in comparison to the Mexicans and folks from Ireland also can blend into the population easer then Mexicans. Regardless any illegals  are law breakers and should be considered as such. As Din Rodef said this situation will only be resolved by extraordinary means since the United States government has no intention of enforcing our laws. Americans need to decide very soon if the America that is taking shape today is the America they want for their children because the window for action has almost slammed shut. Soon white traditional Americans will be the minority in a country they built from the ground up. While I don't think bloody warfare is the answer staunch accountability from our elected officials might be the answer. Possibly some form of recall on elected officials who don't preform such as other forms of government have.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Din Rodef

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 09:05:57 PM »
cjd

I think that the illegal aliens will start a race war in the Southwest. They hate our guts (especially the Mexicans)

It's already happening in Los Angeles. We're just not hearing about it in the mainstream media.

Remember the millions of illegal hispanics that marched in the May 1st 2006 rallies across the US? Imagine if(when) those crowds turn violent.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 11:46:03 PM »
cjd

I think that the illegal aliens will start a race war in the Southwest. They hate our guts (especially the Mexicans)

It's already happening in Los Angeles. We're just not hearing about it in the mainstream media.

Remember the millions of illegal hispanics that marched in the May 1st 2006 rallies across the US? Imagine if(when) those crowds turn violent.
You may be right but to be honest they are winning the battle in sheer numbers. White Americans are almost to the point of being out numbered in many places in that part of the country. The Mexicans have a term they use for whats happening there "reconquistadoro"  or some such thing. I believe it means they are taking back what they perceive as theirs through migration. If the Mexican roaches were to start hostilities I would hope that the National Guard would be called in to put them down once and for all. With Bush in the White House and the weight lifter in the state house  their isn't much chance of that.

Din Rodef

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 12:18:05 PM »
I live in the Southwest and I've seen the National Guard running ads IN SPANISH to recruit hispanics.

A large percentage of the US military is now made up of hispanics.

When there is a race war in the Southwest... I believe that large portions of our military and national guard units would side with the Mexicans.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 08:40:17 PM »
Yea life in the southwest sucks  :-[
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 09:53:04 AM »
I live in the Southwest and I've seen the National Guard running ads IN SPANISH to recruit hispanics.

A large percentage of the US military is now made up of hispanics.

When there is a race war in the Southwest... I believe that large portions of our military and national guard units would side with the Mexicans.
Yes you are exactly right with this! Thats why I always say time is running out for  America. Soon our population will be so overwhelmingly Hispanic that it will be impossible to mount any offensive against violation of our southern boarders

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 10:54:01 AM »
All illegals must be gotten rid of. End of the story. I have had enough of this pandering. We must have laws that when we catch one of these illegals that we send them to the congo or somalia or any other hell hole. Let us see how fast they will come to our shores. Just picture a mexican in Liberia, he would last two days till he was eaten by the natives.