Author Topic: BBC denies to air quranimal propaganda now it is under attack  (Read 560 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
BBC denies to air quranimal propaganda now it is under attack
« on: January 27, 2009, 06:41:56 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/27/world/europe/27britain.html?hp

I can only say to it: The spirits I called, I can't get rid of them.  :::D 8)

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: BBC denies to air quranimal propaganda now it is under attack
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:05:45 AM »
just scanning it.. I read about it a bit in the british press.

it's not refusing islammic propaganda really
they are full of it

the issue is they refused to have an appeal for aid to gazans..
their reason was that if they did, then viewers would question their impartiality.. accusing them of bias. They are not meant to take sides.

obviously they do take sides but that would give them the charge more.

An important humanitarian reason against aid to gazans, is that it goes through hamas who have control.. so it's funding a terrorist organization.
AmericanHero posted an article about that..

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 07:41:03 AM »
just scanning it.. I read about it a bit in the british press.

it's not refusing islammic propaganda really
they are full of it

the issue is they refused to have an appeal for aid to gazans..
their reason was that if they did, then viewers would question their impartiality.. accusing them of bias. They are not meant to take sides.

obviously they do take sides but that would give them the charge more.

An important humanitarian reason against aid to gazans, is that it goes through hamas who have control.. so it's funding a terrorist organization.
AmericanHero posted an article about that..

Yes, I think this is how it works. But althrough funny how stupid the quranimals and their servants are. They are fighting their biggest supporter.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 08:26:04 AM »
<snip>
Yes, I think this is how it works. But althrough funny how stupid the quranimals and their servants are. They are fighting their biggest supporter.  :::D

They are stupid.. But it doesn't work out badly for them. They have nothing to lose.. The result is only ever going to be that either the BBC is going to be more lenient towards them , or it will stay the same. It will never oppose them. The BBC likes multi-culturalism.. 

It's a joke some of the ridiculous multiculturalist dance clips they used to use to advertise to people that it was their BBC channel.  It was very frequent.. everytime they wanted to say - you were watching BBC 1 or 2.