Author Topic: Obama Admits he has a Muslim Background in Al Arabiya Interview  (Read 1369 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Obama Admits he has a Muslim Background in Al Arabiya Interview
« on: January 27, 2009, 05:17:25 PM »
Any shock that it took him over 2 years to even admit he has Mulims Relatives

Obama Discusses his Muslim Background in Al Arabiya Interview

by Gil Ronen

(IsraelNN.com) President Barack Obama chose the Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya Arabic satellite TV network for his first formal television interview as president. He cited his Muslim background and Muslim relatives and said that one of his main tasks was to communicate to Muslims "that the Americans are not your enemy."

Obama said the U.S. had made mistakes in the past but expressed hope "that the same respect and partnership that America had with the Muslim world as recently as 20 or 30 years ago, there's no reason why we can't restore that."

He condemned Iran's threats against Israel, its pursuit of nuclear weapons and support of terrorist organizations, but he added, "It is important for us to be willing to talk to Iran, to express very clearly where our differences are, but where there are potential avenues for progress."

Obama called for a new partnership with the Muslim world "based on mutual respect and mutual interest." He talked about growing up in Indonesia, the Muslim world's most populous nation, and noted that he has Muslim relatives.

Hamas likes Mitchell
In a surprising statement, Hamas group softened their stance against Obama Tuesday.

"In the last couple of days there have been a lot of statements [from Obama], some of them very positive, and choosing this George Mitchell as an envoy," said Ahmed Youssef, a senior Hamas official interviewed on the Al-Jazeera news network. "I think there are some positive things we have to count." Mitchell arrived in Egypt on Tuesday for a visit that will also include Israel, the PA, Jordan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

The interview centered on Israel and the PA, but Obama did not say what his approach to the dispute would be. He said he felt it was important to "get engaged right away" in the Middle East and had directed Mitchell to talk to "all the major parties involved."

The president reiterated the U.S. commitment to Israel as an ally and to its right to defend itself. He added: "I do believe that the moment is ripe for both sides to realize that the path that they are on is one that is not going to result in prosperity and security for their people," he said, and called for “a Palestinian state” that is contiguous with internal freedom of movement and can trade with neighboring countries.

Clinton supports Israel
The United States supports "Israel's right to self-defense," Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in a Washington news conference Tuesday.

"The rocket barrages which are getting closer and closer to populated areas [in Israel] cannot go unanswered," she said in her first news conference at the State Department.

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Obama Admits he has a Muslim Background in Al Arabiya Interview
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 05:22:26 PM »
Osama Hussein is a Manchurian moslem  yimach sh'mo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 05:55:10 PM »
It doesn't surprise me one bit. What I don't like is how the American people do not care that he is muslim.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 06:25:06 PM »
America has lost it's soul
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 08:21:08 PM »

More like it lost its body. There still exists an American soul that has no representation.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 08:42:48 PM »
yeah right, WHERES your BIRTH CERTIFICATE you DUMB SOB
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 04:59:11 AM »
Osama Hussein is a Manchurian moslem  yimach sh'mo

indeed.
aka Someone Else

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 05:11:21 AM »

More like it lost its body. There still exists an American soul that has no representation.

I agree with you ZR, there are still millions of Christian fundamentalists in America, the problem is it's a giant in a coma.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 06:53:59 AM »

I agree with you ZR, there are still millions of Christian fundamentalists in America, the problem is it's a giant in a coma.
So true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 06:55:36 AM »
Obongo will destroy America.  But God also works miracles!  We must believe God has something in store for this creature.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 04:39:43 PM »
Obongo will destroy America.  But G-d also works miracles!  We must believe G-d has something in store for this creature.

He is the EVIL one spoken of in Daniel. Thats what I believe, and nobody will prove me wrong in my post in the TORAH section, so I am RIGHT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »
Two questions:

What do you call a person who (in earnest) tells his enemy that we are not your enemy?  I'd call that a slave.

What do you call barak obama in this case--as he has a muslim lineage but claims to speak for America?  I'd call that a traitor.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »

Agreed. Now he must admit to the public that he was born in Kenya and certainly not here in America.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 06:14:53 PM »

Agreed. Now he must admit to the public that he was born in Kenya and certainly not here in America.
At this point it would hardly matter anymore in fact it might be better if the American public really never knew the actual status of Obango's birth. Putting the issue on the table now would only pave the way for the laws to be changed. There is no way that congress or the supreme court will ever remove him from office.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years