Author Topic: Israel's growing cancer  (Read 5245 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Israel's growing cancer
« on: January 28, 2009, 09:08:27 AM »

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Israel's growing cancer
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »

The video is excellent. I think Israel needs to wake up and kill her enemy, every last one of them. Who gives a hoot what the World thinks!
Half of the World is made up of Arab lovers anyways.

Shalom - Dox 

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 02:08:23 PM by republicandox »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 01:58:07 PM »
My mother has cancer too. And my grandmother died in cancer too. And my grandmother's father died in cancer too. All Jewish relatives of me died in cancer.  :'(

Please pray for my mother, maybe she will have again an operation.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 07:50:35 PM »
We will do that for you
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 04:15:06 AM »
Great videos!!

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 12:22:25 PM »
I love the anology here....the Arabs are cancer not only to Israel but wherever they settle down. Not only do they populate like filthy rabbits, but also they misuse the social welfare benefits of the countries they populate (like parasites) Give them some basic freedoms and they will demand the destruction of the whole system. An implementation of Sharia and forced convesrsions. If they love to kill themselves, lets help them with the task....I am sure the Christian Lebanese, Hindu Zionists and righteous gentiles will be more than willing to help. And a final point......the leftist media has to be finished off because more than anything else its the biased media (that insists on calling these soldiers of death 'victims') that is reinforcing the ungrateful fakestinians into blowing themselves up like a load of camel poop.
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 03:33:32 PM »
My mother has cancer too. And my grandmother died in cancer too. And my grandmother's father died in cancer too. All Jewish relatives of me died in cancer.  :'(

Sorry to hear this Peter! We will pray for you and your mother to get well soon. May God bless you and your family

RON
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 12:51:10 PM »

Sorry to hear this Peter! We will pray for you and your mother to get well soon. May G-d bless you and your family

RON

Thank you brother.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 08:17:54 PM »
God is the only one who can save Israel.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 01:27:03 AM »
Exactly this is a great problem. The most disgusting in this issue is, that the hard working Jews in Israel have to pay the welfare-feed birth-explosion by their tax money.

And if there will be a two state solution, the quranimals will breed inside the remaining jewish state until they will claim to take over other parts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 03:26:23 AM »
Pheasant,

You are spot on with your analysis of the situation in Israel.

They breed like crazy, absorb welfare paid by Israeli citizens, and stay on the land laying in wait to claim it at the first available opportunity.

That sums up the situation in Israel.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 11:38:51 AM »
Stand Strong Israel, and excise the Cancer.  Your God is all you need to be successful!

Ezekiel 38: 18 tells us God will rescue Israel. 

38: 23. And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations.  Then they will know that I am the Lord..

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 04:49:50 AM »
ProudZionist
My mother has cancer too. And my grandmother died in cancer too. And my grandmother's father died in cancer too. All Jewish relatives of me died in cancer.  Cry

Mate I feel your pain, my Father in law went through a brain tumor a couple of years back.. I will pray for you and your family, praying does help I know that for sure, within 10mins of my desperate prayer to the good Lord above a Hospital bed was found for him..

Times like this faith is tested, stay strong, stay true.

So for you I will pray the same as if she's my own Mum.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 04:56:03 AM »
Pheasant that kind of thing is not only happening in Israel but EVERY country in the World today  :'(  ..

Unfortunately we have all been betrayed by the very people that have been entrusted to look and care for us..

We have ALL been left to rot  >:(  ..

I would so love to pass a bill that would enshrine all CIVILISED countries to steralise at birth this filth.. Then todays children will be the VERY last of tomorrows filthy Jihad!.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 03:21:27 PM »
This has gotta stop. The JTP and Kahanism is the solution.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776