Author Topic: I hate the evil online media  (Read 437 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I hate the evil online media
« on: January 29, 2009, 12:15:18 AM »
News like Yahoo News, the most viewed news page in the USA and possibly the world, have removed all the job loss stories from the top articles.  They only talk about how Obama wants to act quickly.  He's wasting no time.  Obama is getting on top of the economy.  It's pure propaganda to show that he is working unbelievably better than any other president. Remember when McCain and Obama were neck in neck and they would post every story under the sun about the end of the world as we know it? If some company laid off 500 people it was on the front page of Yahoo News. Now, all they talk about is how Obama just needs to have everyone cleared from his path so he can do what he needs to do.  You have to search for the 70,000 jobs lost at Home Depot, Sprint etc. 

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: I hate the evil online media
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 12:35:08 AM »
News like Yahoo News, the most viewed news page in the USA and possibly the world, have removed all the job loss stories from the top articles.  They only talk about how Obama wants to act quickly.  He's wasting no time.  Obama is getting on top of the economy.  It's pure propaganda to show that he is working unbelievably better than any other president. Remember when McCain and Obama were neck in neck and they would post every story under the sun about the end of the world as we know it? If some company laid off 500 people it was on the front page of Yahoo News. Now, all they talk about is how Obama just needs to have everyone cleared from his path so he can do what he needs to do.  You have to search for the 70,000 jobs lost at Home Depot, Sprint etc. 

AGREED 100%.
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: I hate the evil online media
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 12:58:32 AM »
And the top photos/most viewed photos are just the same.
aka Someone Else