Author Topic: Not All 12 Tribes of Israel are Jewish?  (Read 7566 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Not All 12 Tribes of Israel are Jewish?
« on: September 09, 2006, 07:51:39 PM »

Are all Israelites Jewish? Are the Anglo-Saxons Israelite in origin? Are the Jews Khazar converts?

Not All Twelve Tribes of Israel are Jewish?

wonderfulgoy

Re: Not All 12 Tribes of Israel are Jewish?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 12:28:28 PM »
It's possible that some traces of Israelite identity are to be found in unexpected places because there were two separate captivities, one for north and south parts of the Kingdom, but this is some form of Christian Identity theology which seeks to steal from the Jews what G-d gave them.  It is a fanciful and heretical interpretation of the Scriptures.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 01:23:13 PM »
Ben-Ariel,

If you are going to say that Jews are only Khazar converts, something the Arab Muslim Nazi enemies of The Jewish People claim, we will not tolerate it. Take that as your only warning.

The Administration.

No the article says Jews are not khazar converts  ' and some Joes deny Judah is legitimate, accusing them of being Khazar converts and unworthy of the Jewish Homeland. I refute both hateful teachings with the plain truth of the Bible'
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 01:34:09 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 07:08:57 PM »
Ben-Ariel,

If you are going to say that Jews are only Khazar converts, something the Arab Muslim Nazi enemies of The Jewish People claim, we will not tolerate it. Take that as your only warning.

The Administration.

No the article says Jews are not khazar converts  ' and some Joes deny Judah is legitimate, accusing them of being Khazar converts and unworthy of the Jewish Homeland. I refute both hateful teachings with the plain truth of the Bible'

Thank you for clarifying that, as I do make it very plain in the article that I am against those who hate the Jews and slander them as merely Khazar converts.

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 03:29:00 PM »
Perhaps, he believes that Jesus Christ was the messiah, thi would make Christianity the modern continuation of Judaism.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 04:05:20 PM »
Perhaps, he believes that Jesus Christ was the messiah, thi would make Christianity the modern continuation of Judaism.

What about the fact that Jesus didn't fulfil about 90% of the things which were prophesied in the 'Old' Testament?

I mean, you have to want to believe in order to believe, because the NT is so grossly bizarre ... for example Matthew 1: 23-25, it is totally obscure, 'they shall call his name Emmanuel ... he called his name JESUS' - um excuse me, but Emmanuel is NOT the same name as Jesus ... WTF?

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 04:06:58 PM »
I'd rather not have tis discussion here, as I've been told numerous times, this forum is not for it.

Briefly, Emmanuel literraly means "God with us", it shouldn't take you long to figure out the contest of why it's used in that context.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 04:10:32 PM »
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that we are not allowed to discuss this.   :-\ 

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 04:17:47 PM »
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that we are not allowed to discuss this.   :-\ 

Well, we are not a theological forum . Your'e welcome to start one if you like.

We are here to work together on the things we all have in common and hold dear which are many.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 12:10:17 AM »

Are all Israelites Jewish? Are the Anglo-Saxons Israelite in origin? Are the Jews Khazar converts?

Not All Twelve Tribes of Israel are Jewish?

How is your nonsense any different than "The Black Hebrews"?

"The Black Hebrews" are nonsense. They don't fulfill a single biblical prophecy that was to identify the tribes in these latter days. Ephraim (the British) and Menashe (USA) have all the biblical birthmarks of fulfilled prophecy, such as Brit Am Israel teaches:

"DID YOU KNOW THAT....."

According to the Bible ten out of the twelve tribes of Israel split away (1-Kings 12:19), formed their own kingdom of "Israel" (1-Kings 12:20) and were exiled by the Assyrians (2-Kings 17:18). They forget their identity (Hosea 1:9 7:8 Isaiah 49:21) and became the Lost Ten Tribes. In the future they will re-unite with the Jews (Ezekiel 37, Isaiah 11:13 Jeremiah 3:18) of "Judah", but until then they have a role of their own to fulfill. They were destined to be situated at the continental extremities of the earth such as North America, the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa (Deuteronomy 33:13 Isaiah 24:16 26:15 41:8-9 49:6), to be the richest (Genesis 27:28 49:25 Deuteronomy 33:13-16 Hosea 2:8), and most powerful (Numbers 24:8-7 Micah 5:7-9) nations on earth and to control major international strategic bases (Genesis 22:16-17 24:60). All of these points together with numerous others show that descendants of the Lost Ten Tribes can only be found amongst Western Nations especially the English-speaking ones. The correctness of our interpretation of the relevant verses, and your destiny, may depend upon this information. You need to know! www.britam.org

You're blessed to live in Israel, from what I understand. Yair Davidy or Rabbi Avraham Feld could explain it to you better. They're in or around Jerusalem.