Author Topic: Alaskans prepare for volcanoe to erupt....OPPS MISSPELLED IT...  (Read 1509 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Alaskans prepare for volcanoe to erupt....OPPS MISSPELLED IT...
« on: January 30, 2009, 11:48:13 AM »
Also, this morning Seattle had a 4.5 earthquake....

:throw:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090130/ap_on_re_us/alaska_volcano
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 02:46:01 AM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Alaskans prepare for volcanue to erupt....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 05:56:14 PM »
Put your seatbelts on and get your puke bags, Obama is in office.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 06:22:35 PM »
Obama is connected with both Seattle and Hawaii. Ha´shem is getting angry.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 03:49:33 AM »

It's interesting what's happened in Western WA recently.  There were blizzards for weeks and super cold weather shutting down all retail business in the week before Christmas, really killing the economy. Then it melted and they had really bad floods, then there were days of intense fog and rain and there were many accidents.  Many of the companies announcing layoffs were in Seattle, Starbucks, Microsoft and Boeing.  Boeing also had strikes and now the state has an unprecedented deficit.  When David from JTF leaves Seattle, Mt. Rainier might blow up since there won't be 10 righteous people.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 10:56:52 AM »

It's interesting what's happened in Western WA recently.  There were blizzards for weeks and super cold weather shutting down all retail business in the week before Christmas, really killing the economy. Then it melted and they had really bad floods, then there were days of intense fog and rain and there were many accidents.  Many of the companies announcing layoffs were in Seattle, Starbucks, Microsoft and Boeing.  Boeing also had strikes and now the state has an unprecedented deficit.  When David from JTF leaves Seattle, Mt. Rainier might blow up since there won't be 10 righteous people.

Im leaving too....you are probobly more righteous than I will ever be though....but I try... :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Alaskans prepare for volcanoe to erupt....OPPS MISSPELLED IT...
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 11:25:33 AM »

Obama connected to Seattle How is that scumbag connected with the city that I live in??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Alaskans prepare for volcanoe to erupt....OPPS MISSPELLED IT...
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 04:49:24 PM »

Obama connected to Seattle How is that scumbag connected with the city that I live in??

His mother was born in Kansas but then her parents moved to Mercer Island so she could attend some Bolshevik school.  She learned how women don't need men and every assumption you've had about society, should be questioned.  That's probably why she moved to Hawaii and married a Muslim.  She grew up with no stability and a weak upbringing and saw stability in a Muslim household. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 04:54:13 PM »

Im leaving too....you are probobly more righteous than I will ever be though....but I try... :::D

Every time I try to leave, a slightly better job opens up or I have some financial situation that holds me back.  I tried to leave a couple years ago and then my car died so I had to save for another one and got stuck.  I had a Friend who got a DUI and I gave him $ to stay out of jail.  He never paid back so again I got stuck here.  I'm certainly not more righteous than anyone here...not by a long shot!  I'm genuinely trying to be better though!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 04:59:07 PM »

Every time I try to leave, a slightly better job opens up or I have some financial situation that holds me back.  I tried to leave a couple years ago and then my car died so I had to save for another one and got stuck.  I had a Friend who got a DUI and I gave him $ to stay out of jail.  He never paid back so again I got stuck here.  I'm certainly not more righteous than anyone here...not by a long shot!  I'm genuinely trying to be better though!

Oh, ok........I was just putting myself down, again.... :laugh:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 05:06:11 PM »

Don't beat yourself up too much!  :teach: :-*

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 06:23:49 PM »

Don't beat yourself up too much!  :teach: :-*

ok... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל