Poll

Is Obama doing everything as JTF said in the past?

Yes.
21 (77.8%)
No.
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 8, 2009  (Read 10207 times)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Ask JTF For February 8, 2009
« on: January 31, 2009, 07:17:00 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What should we do for Israel? Also what should JTF do for Europe should there be a PAL version of the site? PS: What do you think of the year 2009? One more thing What do you think of the Olympic Games? There is a way to go back and forth between English and Hebrew make a chart of the letters and words.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:57:40 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: Ask JTF For February 8, 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Have you developed a close relationship with any Rabbi since Rabbi Kahane to continue your growth as a Righteous Jew? or did you have enough of a foundation due to his teachings to make that unnecessary.  Which of the Commentaries, Rashi etc ,do you think best explains what it means to follow Torah Judaism?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 08:27:24 PM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 07:33:02 PM »
Dear Chaim is the UK heading down the same path as the United States? Many Britons believe that immigration from Poland, Lativia and other Eastern European countries will save their country from the Muslims and other Third Worlders. I'd like your to hear your opinion on this situation.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 07:48:25 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why do you think there's never a white pride movement that isn't started by or infiltrated by Nazi and KKK types? I've never found groups who are genuinely concerned about the white race and work toward its interests. Instead they all seem primarily concerned with being anti-Semitic or actually being destructive to white interests such as when many WNs supported Obama. I believe that whites should be allies and friends with Jewish people of all colors.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:55:07 AM by Rubystars »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 08:49:15 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Last week you mentioned the national union party, suggesting that it is better than all of the other parties in Israel, but that there are also some problems with it.  I read a media report about a national union candidate by the name of Avigdor Lieberman that suggested he is "the Kahanist candidate".  Do you know anything about him?  Do you think that the national union is sufficiently close enough to Hayamin that we can work with them and perhaps even steer them more in our direction?  I would want us to do that only if we would not be compromising our principles.

The main reason I'm asking about this is because if there is already an existing party that represents our interests, and time is such a critical factor these days (as in the case of Iran), could we accomplish our goal of saving Israel by working with the national union party rather than wait however long it takes to make us a mass movement? 

I'm assuming that there must be some crucial differences between us and the national union if we haven't considered this up until now.  I'm just wondering if there are enough shared interests between our two groups to work together against our common enemies.  I'm thinking more along the lines of a temporary strategy to quickly advance our cause rather than a permanent alliance.

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 08:58:29 PM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 09:18:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim

How did you find Rabbi Meir Kahane and how did he find you? 

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 05:23:08 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 10:30:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Who do you consider more dangerous: self-hating Jews who are open and honest about their goals, such as Noam Chomsky and the late Bobby Fischer (yimach schmam vezichram), or those who practice taqqiyah by pretending to represent and defend Jewry, such as "Rabbi" Abraham Foxman and Ehud Olmert (yimach schmam vezichram)?

Chaimfan

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 12:13:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Please share a fun or funny childhood memory.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 05:24:34 PM by xoce »
aka Someone Else

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 04:15:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

This morning my grandfather passed away at the age of 82 in the hospital. He went downhill very quickly with parkison's, dementia and other illnesses. My mother and I took care of him for the past 8 months. I can say that I felt like a righteous gentile as I took care of him his last couple days. He had terrible Pneumonia and there was nothing we could do about it, he was in his last days. He didn't have much time, at most a couple days to live due to the condition he was in, if we didn't decide to let him pass away and G-d take his hands. We thought about a respirator but with the price and state he was in, we decided to let G-d just take his life. We had relatives see him and so forth, as well as an Orthodox priest to bless him. This was a really emotional time for my family and myself. I felt tears of sadness and happiness in that he's in a better place now. I just remember taking care of this old elderly man and him taking care of me when I was little. He was righteous and used to listen to G. Gordon Liddy on the radio. I know he's feeling better in a better place than this world. This life is full of tests. May G-d Bless him. Chaim, thank you for having JTF so I could seek righteousness when I wasn't feeling well. Chaim, can you say a prayer for him?

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:53:52 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 09:00:27 PM »
Dear Chaim, first let me apologize to you and lisa for unintentionally getting carried away 2 weeks ago over a post I made. I was simply trying to point out that the left in the US and Israel have a difficult time with you without you know what. That said I am aware that Christian JTF members have already witnessed to you and others.

Second, please say YmachShmo to my former pastor, Art Dean of Bangor Bible Baptist Church. Dean kicked me out of his church for handing out flyers about Islam promoting your website and another website a friend of mine from Minnesota used to have. He denounces you as a racist and for promoting false doctrine and rebellion. He also told me something to the effect that Even though Islam was intolerant and satanic, we should still love terrorists and welcome them with open arms and be tolerant and that Israel should commit national suicide for peace. He also blamed you for violence in the region. He reminds me of Simon Weisenthal and I am doing a cartoon about him along with some good toons about the heroic Tuskegee airmen as compared to affirmative action air force pilots today.

My question is what is your opinion of Islamic Zionism. When I was living in LA, I came across several Muslims who claimed that Zionism was in the Koran and the the problemes in the ME are due to curses from Allah for not letting the Jews have their land. They even cite Koranic passages though I don't have them with me. They also claimed that islamic really supports Democracy and religious pluralism.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:07:56 PM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 09:10:38 PM »
res
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 02:49:50 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Whatever time i have been on the forum, i have heard very few of your views on China. Do you think Americas business-trade dependence on China is a big worry? Considering Iran-China too have billions of dollars of trade going on. And the pressure China creates on India due to its support for Pakistan. If there is a World War 3 like situation where do you think China would stand? Its unanimous support for Islamic Nation's mostly go unnoticed. Which should be a worry for all of us.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 01:57:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
plese provide a status update on what is happening with
1) Beitar Yerushalaim ( you recently made a remark that you think that people who watch soccer waste their time, so that I am curious as to what precipitated this remark)
2) Advertisement on Arutz Sheva - are we still there? What are our plans for expansion?
3) Jimmy Sullivan - how he is doing in Israel? Are you keeping in touch?

Thank you!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 07:51:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I recently made a thread about several religious Jewish rappers. Do you think it is possible that rap music could be used for good and not evil?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 08:00:20 PM »
Hello Chaim,
          Would you agree with the fact that Jews and Muslims can not coexist together peacefully because it goes against the belief of the K0ran and the Torah... No one should concede an inch if they believe in G-d and want to preserve that which is sacred. Is War an Inevitable Conclusion ?

All the Best,
                                              Dan
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 05:21:27 PM by Dan »

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 08:44:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was wondering if there might be someone from HaYamin HaAmiti who has access to video equipment, and if this could be used to record Noam Federman doing a brief video--or series of videos--in English to raise money for JTF.  There may be people out there who sympathize with Noam Federman and the heroic Jewish settlers, and would like to donate money, but they don't know where to send it.  If we had him--either alone or along with another member--doing a video specifically for JTF as the spokesman for the settler movement, we could put it on YouTube and other video sharing sites and potentially raise money that way.  People could then easily see JTF as the primary means for Americans to help Jewish settlers.  Does this sound practical?

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

When watching Fox News Channel,    I've noticed that political author and commentator Dick Morris is a frequent guest.     What is your opinion of Dick Morris?

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 01:07:58 AM »
So after getting an affirmative action president, they demand more affirmative action.
Everywhere they can slip in one, they do.
You can fit one in the toilet, you can fit one in the garbage can.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 01:10:59 AM »
Dear Hayim,

What do you think about the National Union?

Are they worth voting for?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 11:50:20 AM »
Shalom Chaim, what is your opinion of the Japanese Internment Camps here in the U.S. during World War 2? Mine is I felt they were a necessary evil, many of these Japanese were a threat to national security.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 01:32:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Do you ever feel depressed about the state of the world or life in general? If so, then what do you do to deal with such depression?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 09:46:34 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 06:20:34 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the late musical artist Johnny Cash, and his music?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 12:43:08 PM »
Shalom Chaim

In the first chapter of genesis G-d says:

“Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness."

Why does he use the plural form? Did he have help during the creation of man? Or is it about the different aspects of G-d?

Kind regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 02:46:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How do you think Hitler and the Third Reich would have reacted to 9/11 had they been around during the time of the attack?

God Bless America, Israel and the West

Minuteman

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 07:10:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,
today, the heinously ugly satanist known as Ruth Bader-Ginsburg underwent surgery for pancreatic cancer. Let us pray that the operation fails, the cancer metastasizes and she dies a painful death.
My question is:
how do you feel about women hyphenating their surnames? From my perspective, taking the husband's surname is a tradition that should be upheld, and women who retain and hyphenate their names are often ugly feminists who fit the Bader-Ginsburg mold. Do you agree?
best regards,
Gimatria

PS Should we pray for Bader-Ginsburg's death, or fear that if she does die Obama will put someone even worse on the bench?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 12:10:31 PM by Gimatria »