Author Topic: Ford Helps Sponsor Explicit, Sickening Fag Scene  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Ford Helps Sponsor Explicit, Sickening Fag Scene
« on: March 16, 2007, 06:41:15 PM »

Rather than backing down from its support of homosexuality, Ford Motor Company has apparently taken a "rub it in your face" attitude.

On the January 16 episode of "Dirt," which airs on the FX channel, Ford helped sponsor one of the most explicit, sickening homosexual scenes ever shown on television.

Because it is so explicit, I could not even include a description of it here. I hope you will simply trust me. However, if you want to read our review of the scene, or to see the video of the scene visit http://www.afa.net/dirtscene.asp . Be forewarned, it is extremely graphic.

Ford has made it extremely clear that they have no intentions of ending their support of homosexuality. Among other things, the company reneged on their agreement to remain neutral in the culture wars, increased their support of homosexual publications, sponsored TV programs pushing homosexuality and required employees to attend "diversity" training promoting homosexuality. For more information on Ford's track record, go to http://www.BoycottFord.com.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Ford Helps Sponsor Explicit, Sickening Fag Scene
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 06:47:12 PM »
They are looking for 'politically correct' ways of generating millions of 'societal losers' who will be slowly exterminated by society.

By helping to create more homosexuals they are actually working towards the extermination of large swathes of white males.

Homosexuals can't live properly.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?