Author Topic: I MADE IT CLEAR ON MY Y/T PAGE WITH MUSLIMS..THAT THEY WILL NEVER SHUT ME DOWN!  (Read 927 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THEMASTERWOLF1  (1 second ago)

Let me make it very clear on this page so all you rats of Sharia can see it. As long as you target westerners, and others, as long you are on a world wide rampage targets on innocent men women and children, AS LONG AS YOU INSIST ON SHOVING YOUR WAY INTO OUR WORLD,, I MYSELF WILL NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT WHAT YOUR DISGUSTING CULT IS DOING. You may play the left out cause they are ANIMALS THEMSELVES.. But as long as I am alive and I WILL LIVE ANOTHER 100 YEARS the truth will be enlighten for people to STAND UP!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Let me make it very clear on this page so all you rats of Sharia can see it. As long as you target westerners, and others, as long you are on a world wide rampage targets on innocent men women and children, AS LONG AS YOU INSIST ON SHOVING YOUR WAY INTO OUR WORLD,, I MYSELF WILL NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT WHAT YOUR DISGUSTING CULT IS DOING. You may play the left out cause they are ANIMALS THEMSELVES.. But as long as I am alive and I WILL LIVE ANOTHER 100 YEARS the truth will be enlighten for people to STAND UP!!
go to my account page on youtube and click Edit channel  this way you can allow or not allow without permission.I notice thats what the muzzies do
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Mord they are cowards, all of them with their pending comments and deletes they do fear me.  And I welcome it that they hate my guts. I hope they hate the day I was born... They want me to shut up? Not on their empty lives.  They can take their Sharia, their Koran and their Mohammed and stick it up where the sun don't shine.  Those pukes will despise my very being and that is what I want.. I rather die with pride and my head held up with the truth then live like a rat under my bed in ignorance
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Mord they are cowards, all of them with their pending comments and deletes they do fear me.  And I welcome it that they hate my guts. I hope they hate the day I was born... They want me to shut up? Not on their empty lives.  They can take their Sharia, their Koran and their Mohammed and stick it up where the sun don't shine.  Those pukes will despise my very being and that is what I want.. I rather die with pride and my head held up with the truth then live like a rat under my bed in ignorance
If the Muzzies pend me for commenting i do the same to them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I won't let those dogs comments stand on my page. I've made it very clear
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
they support genocide. I will not sit back and watch and allow them to throw bombs into Jerusalem and then want to throw bombs into Washington.  I let them leave comments so people can see for themselves thier ignorance and mental retardation. You know not one of them say WE WILL STAND WITH YOU TO FIGHT TERROR, cause everyone of them supports terror.  This was the test and they became the epic failures that I knew they were. and it is time libs stop hiding behind the couch.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I have an upcoming video that is nothing but a message to all those dogs that send my message and comment on my videos
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I will gladly put it on my page bro.  My cage is rattled and now more then ever since Bongo is poisoning the oval office

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Thanks
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

Great Post Wolf! You tell them. I also have a message for Moslems ~~~>        :nuke:       

Shalom - Dox