Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2957 times)

Offline alienamngus

• New JTFer
Hello
« on: March 17, 2007, 02:29:40 PM »
I would like to take a moment to tell you all a bit about myself and my background.  I am a messianic believer who seeks to follow and observe the Torah in all aspects of my life.  My beliefs are simple really.  I believe Israel not only has the G_d given right to possess the land, but that the borders of Israel should be expanded to the full extent promised by G_d to the patriarchs.  I do not believe terrorists such as the "so called" palestinians have any share in the Kingdom of G_d.  I believe those who hate and fight against Israel and G_d's chosen people essentially hate and fight against the Almighty himself and are bound for destruction.  I include America in this statement if our leaders continue to pursue this madness of Oslo accords and seeking to divide the land.  This will bring nothing less that the judgment of G_d upon this once great nation.  I believe there is now and never will be a two state solution.  There is, however, a one state solution and that involves a sovereign Israel with no more evil and wickedness inside her borders.  In my view, on other matters there may be compromise or discussion but not on this essential point.  I am not interested in cramming my faith down the throats of others, as "peace loving" muslims are wont to do.  I am however happy to discuss my beliefs with any who may be interested.  Oh........I discovered this site sort of indirectly.  I visited the masada2000 site frequently in the past and discovered your site while rattling the chains of richard silverstein.  I basically question, not only the manhood of his ilk, but also the insanity of thinking appeasement of terrorists amounts to tikkun ha olam. In my view, and I believe the view of many sages down through the centuries, this meets the definition of blasphemy against G_d in that he seeks to mix the Holy with the profane.  He is thus, as far as I'm concerned, an empty vessel.
One of the great problems with Americans is that being a decent people they assume that everyone else is equally decent.
Meir Kahane

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 03:03:54 PM »
We talked about Silverstein recently

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3038.msg19994#msg19994

welcome to the forum