Author Topic: Anti Islam Rallies  (Read 456 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Anti Islam Rallies
« on: February 04, 2009, 11:55:56 AM »
Dear Forum members, this morning when I woke up I decided to start making phone calls. I am so fed up with the Nazi Propanganda being spread by the Moslems. I have called some Jewish federation centers, and a few Synagouges. I am asking them why there have been no Anti Islam rallies being organized. I know that we are all busy with our daily lives, but I have come to a point where I am ( furious ) about not seeing any Anti Islam rallies. Many of us can help by making phone calls to Synagouges, Holocaust Museums, Chabad Centers...we can make suggestions to them for example: Can you suggest during announcments the idea of organizing Anti Islam rallies, or how do they feel about it. It is worth a try! We must band together and start making phone calls and see who might be willing to help with the Anti Islam rallies. I have seen a few Pro Israel Rallies, but not enough and the Pro Israel rallies do not show the horrors of Islam. The Moslems are very organized with their NAZI propanganda, and it appears to be working because it's spreading everywhere and they seem to have supporters in large numbers.
We Jews and Christians must rise against this by exposing Islam for what it is...the New Nazi party. I will be making a few more calls and I am waiting for some Rabbis to return my calls. I hope our Christian members can do the same and start calling Churches in their Communities.
I do not know if I can make a big difference, but I am at least trying to get something started and I am asking others to help me by calling their Chabad centers, Temples or Churches and start asking why nothing is being done to combat this evil of Islam.
If any Anti Islam rallies can be organized...we must show graphic pictures, to an extent of the HORRORS of islam and it's agenda.

I hope some of you can help if you have a few minutes...just make some phone calls and start talking!

Shalom - Dox

P.S  NEVER AGAIN!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Anti Islam Rallies
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 12:15:39 PM »
Dear Forum members, this morning when I woke up I decided to start making phone calls. I am so fed up with the Nazi Propanganda being spread by the Moslems. I have called some Jewish federation centers, and a few Synagouges. I am asking them why there have been no Anti Islam rallies being organized. I know that we are all busy with our daily lives, but I have come to a point where I am ( furious ) about not seeing any Anti Islam rallies. Many of us can help by making phone calls to Synagouges, Holocaust Museums, Chabad Centers...we can make suggestions to them for example: Can you suggest during announcments the idea of organizing Anti Islam rallies, or how do they feel about it. It is worth a try! We must band together and start making phone calls and see who might be willing to help with the Anti Islam rallies. I have seen a few Pro Israel Rallies, but not enough and the Pro Israel rallies do not show the horrors of Islam. The Moslems are very organized with their NAZI propanganda, and it appears to be working because it's spreading everywhere and they seem to have supporters in large numbers.
We Jews and Christians must rise against this by exposing Islam for what it is...the New Nazi party. I will be making a few more calls and I am waiting for some Rabbis to return my calls. I hope our Christian members can do the same and start calling Churches in their Communities.
I do not know if I can make a big difference, but I am at least trying to get something started and I am asking others to help me by calling their Chabad centers, Temples or Churches and start asking why nothing is being done to combat this evil of Islam.
If any Anti Islam rallies can be organized...we must show graphic pictures, to an extent of the HORRORS of islam and it's agenda.

I hope some of you can help if you have a few minutes...just make some phone calls and start talking!

Shalom - Dox

P.S  NEVER AGAIN!

Well good luck, Dox.  I think the American synagogues would never engage in this sort of thing because they are terrified of being labelled racist.  There seems to be this pervasive contempt for the muslims among the Jewish community, "that we shouldn't sink to their level".  Rallies seem like a no go to me, but the synagogues do have speakers come.  Maybe we should try convincing them to have a JTF spokesman come and speak, just like Rabbi Kahane did in the old days.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »

Shalom - Dox

P.S  NEVER AGAIN!

Well good luck, Dox.  I think the American synagogues would never engage in this sort of thing because they are terrified of being labelled racist.  There seems to be this pervasive contempt for the muslims among the Jewish community, "that we shouldn't sink to their level".  Rallies seem like a no go to me, but the synagogues do have speakers come.  Maybe we should try convincing them to have a JTF spokesman come and speak, just like Rabbi Kahane did in the old days.

Hi Zachor, thanks for the reply. You do have a point about many not wanting to ' stoop to their level ' but I am at least going to try and bring light to the issue.
I will be reminding those who return my calls about the holocaust, the anti semetic propanganda that led up to the Holocaust, and I will most importantly remind them that History does indeed repeat itself.
Talk to you later...
                                                                                    Shalom - Dox

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 02:50:59 PM »
What about people who aren't good at influencing people?
How to go about?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774