Author Topic: RECENTLY at a UN meeting with an Israeli and a Fakestinian:  (Read 406 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
RECENTLY at a UN meeting with an Israeli and a Fakestinian:
« on: February 05, 2009, 04:10:51 PM »
An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently at the U.N. and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began:

"Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses.  When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought,'What a good opportunity to have a bath! He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. The Palestinians had stolen them.'

The Palestinian representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then.'

The Israeli representative smiled and said 'And now that I have made that clear, I will begin my speech.'
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: RECENTLY at a UN meeting with an Israeli and a Fakestinian:
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 11:15:21 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Awesome!!!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: RECENTLY at a UN meeting with an Israeli and a Fakestinian:
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 11:56:56 PM »
I get the joke...  ;D

But seriously, Moses NEVER entered the promised land... That is a fact of the Torah. Because he had struck the rock instead of speaking to it Hashem forbade Moshe from entering the Holy land. Moshe died on the other side of the Jordan.

Maybe the point he was trying to make is that there was no such thing as a Palestinkian until around 1967 when Arafatass invented the term.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14