Author Topic: I sent 4International's graphic video to 10 others on Youtube  (Read 938 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
I sent 4International's graphic video to 10 others on Youtube
« on: February 07, 2009, 09:32:42 PM »
I took the graphic and disturbing video made by 4international and I sent it to 10 people on Youtube who seemed to be fairly patriotic people.  I sent them the video and politely asked them to in turn send it to 10 others, and to have those 10 others send it to 10 of their friends, etc.  One person agreed and one person declined to do this.  This can cause a chain reaction if enough people do this and wake up everyone to this treat we face.  The big problem with most people is not that they disagree with this forum, but that they don't want to face the reality that we live in a world where there are those who want to murder us.  Most people don't even want to talk about the realities of 9/11 anymore.  They agree it was a terrible day, but they want to go on and treat it as if it was some unfortunate tradgedy that happens once in a lifetime, not as what it really was: mass murder.  The same is true of Islam.  Most people know Islam is a bad religion, but they don't want to face the fact that muslims want to murder us.  Instead they'd rather treat them as people with different philosophies on life than us.  After all who wants to face reality?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: I sent 4International's graphic video to 10 others on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 11:07:51 PM »
I took the graphic and disturbing video made by 4international and I sent it to 10 people on Youtube who seemed to be fairly patriotic people.  I sent them the video and politely asked them to in turn send it to 10 others, and to have those 10 others send it to 10 of their friends, etc.  One person agreed and one person declined to do this.  This can cause a chain reaction if enough people do this and wake up everyone to this treat we face.  The big problem with most people is not that they disagree with this forum, but that they don't want to face the reality that we live in a world where there are those who want to murder us.  Most people don't even want to talk about the realities of 9/11 anymore.  They agree it was a terrible day, but they want to go on and treat it as if it was some unfortunate tradgedy that happens once in a lifetime, not as what it really was: mass murder.  The same is true of Islam.  Most people know Islam is a bad religion, but they don't want to face the fact that muslims want to murder us.  Instead they'd rather treat them as people with different philosophies on life than us.  After all who wants to face reality?

Hi Minuteman, asking others to send the video is a great idea! I am praying that those 10 send it to 10 more...on and on.
You did very well and I would like to personally thank you for helping out like this. You are correct, many people find it easier
to close their eyes to autrocities happening in the World, What most people don't understand is if they close their eyes today,
tomorrow they will wake up and find themselves on a chopping block..so to speak.
Great Post, good job!

Shalom - Dox

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 12:06:02 AM »

Shalom brother Minuteman

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to do this!!

If we can wake enough people up with our JTF videos and this great forum, then JTF will eventually become a mass movement and we can save Israel, America and the West from this hideous satanic death cult called Islam!!

May G-d pour out his blessings in abundance on you and your loved ones, brother Minuteman.

I also want to thank sister republicandox for her fantastic support!!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »

Shalom brother Minuteman

If we can wake enough people up with our JTF videos and this great forum, then JTF will eventually become a mass movement and we can save Israel, America and the West from this hideous satanic death cult called Islam!!

May G-d pour out his blessings in abundance on you and your loved ones, brother Minuteman.

Thank you. I am truly grateful to be a part of our Forum family! Everyone here is wonderful.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 03:09:17 AM »
What a great idea! Thanks Minuteman!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 03:33:22 AM »
Ladies and Gentleman, we have the beginning of Netroots! An absolutely wonderful development!

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 09:01:13 AM »

Shalom brother Minuteman

Actually it is you 4international, and the members like you who put together these videos, audio threads, do research to get the facts, and who post articles that truly show what is really going on in the world, whom I'd like to thank.  You guys bring sanity to two nations who have gone insane, America and Israel.