Author Topic: PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE THIS VIDEO: HAMAS OWN WORD OW HAS OPEN COMMENTS  (Read 716 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

why no one in the west media aired this
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE THIS VIDEO: HAMAS OWN WORD OW HAS OPEN COMMENTS
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »

why no one in the west media aired this

Hi Wolf, first Obama needs to be impeached ! Secondly we will need a President with enough guts who is willing to nuke Mecca   :nuke:
The latter and only the latter will stop these dammed barbaric animals.
Pheasant has an excellent quote on his profile: if you see a muslim, you see the devil.
I must give Pheasant an A+ on that saying.
Wolf, great video you posted...I hope millions more see it!

Shalom - Dox

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 11:06:10 PM »
THIS, is EXACTLY what DAVID DUKE, SF- RON PAUL WEBSITES, C.I., VANGUARD etc teaches. YOU ALL BETTER BE CAREFUL to NOT get SWALLOWED up in the NAZI MURDERING PROPAGANDA.   Agree with DOX- :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 11:17:24 PM »
THIS, is EXACTLY what DAVID DUKE, SF- RON PAUL WEBSITES, C.I., VANGUARD etc teaches. YOU ALL BETTER BE CAREFUL to NOT get SWALLOWED up in the NAZI MURDERING PROPAGANDA.   Agree with DOX- :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

High 5 Paulette !!! It was so nice to finally meet you, I enjoyed chatting with you. May G-d bless you always and keep you strong for the battle we are all going to face!
You are a righteous woman who loves your Country and Israel! Together we must stand and fight Islam by spreading the truth about the Moslems and their agenda!

Talk to you later..... Shalom and Hugs from Dox