Author Topic: Message FOR: Barack HUSSEIN Obama----->>>>>  (Read 2335 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Message FOR: Barack HUSSEIN Obama----->>>>>
« on: February 08, 2009, 06:53:59 PM »
 I HATE YOUR GUTS YOU VOMITOUS PIG!

GET OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE, GET OUT OF AMERICA YOU DISGUSTING MUZLIM NAZI PIECE OF TRASH. 
GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OF AMERICA. GO TO KENYA USURPER!

:fist: :fist: :nuke: :nuke: :fist: :fist: :usa: :israel:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Message FOR: Barack HUSSEIN Obama----->>>>>
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 06:56:29 PM »
 :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: GET OUT OF AMERICA!
CONTINENTAL DISTRESS!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 07:43:32 PM »
Does Obama know about the JTF?  ;D  :fist:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 10:39:00 PM »
Does Obama know about the JTF?  ;D  :fist:

sure. He FEARS Us. :P :clap: :fist: :camel:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 10:53:49 PM »
I don't think I've ever detested or hated anyone as much as this person. He is NOT my president, I say that EVERY day! I am disgusted with all those that voted for this vile piece of sh*t, he is NOT human.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 12:12:49 AM »
Part of the reason why I was disappointed in this election is I thought along time ago we were going to get someone better than the chimpanzee we had before.  Now we have something several times worse.  I have pretty much learned that the American people no longer control the elections.  Who really control them are the Rockefellers,Carnegie Foundation,Bildibergs,Illuminati, MoveOn and other Pro N.W.O slime.  They don't care if they elect a usurper or not. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 01:08:23 AM »
 :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:
aka Someone Else

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 07:32:14 AM »
Part of the reason why I was disappointed in this election is I thought along time ago we were going to get someone better than the chimpanzee we had before.  Now we have something several times worse.  I have pretty much learned that the American people no longer control the elections.  Who really control them are the Rockefellers,Carnegie Foundation,Bildibergs,Illuminati, MoveOn and other Pro N.W.O slime.  They don't care if they elect a usurper or not. 

Chad, the muslims were in control of THIS election, not the above.  Saudi Prince Alaweed is the LARGEST SHAREHOLDER of FOX which is why we heard NOTHING about the FRAUD.  He also dictated to Rupert Murdoch what he could put on Fox.  The Prince sh*thead is ALSO the 2nd LARGEST shareholder of Citi Bank- all of this stuff about the CFR and all of the other idiots is DEBUNKED as they lost HUGE MONEY  in the Madoff scheme.

People NEED TO START SEEING THE REAL PROBLEM: MUZLIM NAZIS that have ALL the $$$$ from OIL.  He who has the MONEY CONTROLS THE WORLD.

"Fox News was ordered to alter its coverage of the riots in France after a Saudi prince with shares in its parent company News Corporation complained to Rupert Murdoch.

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul aziz Al-Saud told a conference in Dubai he had telephoned Mr Murdoch after seeing a strapline on the news channel describing the disturbance s as "Muslim riots".

"I picked up the phone and called Murdoch and said that I was speaking not as a shareholder, but as a viewer of Fox. I said that these are not Muslim riots, they are riots," Campaign Middle East magazine quoted the prince as saying.

"He investigated the matter and called Fox and within half an hour it was changed from 'Muslim riots' to 'civil riots'.""

Saudi Prince Warns Obama to Change Israel Policy
http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/saudi_obama_israel/2009/01/23/174468.html?utm_medium=RSS

http://news.lalate.com/2008/11/24/prince-alaweed-bin-talal-citigroup/

http://www.aim.org/aim-report/aim-report-radical-arabs-... /

"Following 9/11, at a memorial service, this same Saudi prince presented then-New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani with a check for $10 million for relief efforts. Everyone was mindful of the fact that 15 out of the 19 terrorist hijackers were Saudis.

Several days later, families of the victims of the murderous attacks learned there was a catch: Prince al-Waleed issued a statement saying the attacks were America's fault for its support of Israel. At which point Mayor Giuliani returned the check and said his city would not be bribed into accepting the "Blame America First" game.

"There is no moral equivalent for this attack," America's mayor declared. "The people who did it lost any right to ask for justification when they slaughtered...innocent people…Not only are those statements wrong, they are part of the problem."

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 07:34:35 AM »
I don't think I've ever detested or hated anyone as much as this person. He is NOT my president, I say that EVERY day! I am disgusted with all those that voted for this vile piece of sh*t, he is NOT human.

Dawn, I believe he was born as a test to see if REAL Jews and REAL Christians are with G-d.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 09:56:20 AM »

I AGREE 100%! Every day I make sure to wear one article of clothing that states how I feel about his nasty [censored].

I have my UP YOURS OBAMA t shirt and a button; my NOT MY PRESIDENT button, and my ball caps that say NOT MY PRESIDENT, plus one that says DFEAT THE USURPER next to NOT MY PRESIDENT. NOT NOW. NOT EVER.

I THINK anyone who meets me KNOWS where I stand!

I also have a sign in my window that reads, "WARNING YOU ARE ENTERING AN OBAMA-FREE ZONE. SAY HIS NAME TO ME AND I'LL DROP YOU WHERE YOU STAND".

Note: I got ALL of these cool things from http://www.cafepress.com  Just go to their search engine and enter "anti obama" or "usurper", words along those lines.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »
lol- funny stuff, I DONT BLAME YOU one BIT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 06:10:08 PM »
My job:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 12:21:42 AM »
AsheDina, you could be right. This country really has split sides since Obamanation, that's for sure!

Love the stuff you have Jewish American Patriot! We have done that too! I made signs for our back windows of our vehicles:
OBAMA WON
AMERICA LOST

I also printed out lots of flyers and left them on the shelf as you leave for customers to see and take with them. Even had one customer take a hand full and pinned them to boards in grocery stores etc! I am losing a few friends here and there because of it, but that is fine with me, because anyone that voted for that vile pig makes me sick!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 01:11:55 AM »
Every time I think about him winning, all I can think about is that scripture that talks about sitting on the rivers of babylon weeping, remembering Zion...

:'(

To me that perfectly describes America now...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 11:47:06 PM »
You are so right Hanna! I picture ALL conservatives, just sitting there by the side of rivers all over the country crying our heart's out. (Psalm 137:1) :'(
Meir Kahane

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 11:58:32 PM »
Yes,...... :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 10:52:20 AM »
Every time I think about him winning, all I can think about is that scripture that talks about sitting on the rivers of babylon weeping, remembering Zion...

Thats EXACTLY WHY I have that quote next to my name.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 06:22:01 PM »

Thats EXACTLY WHY I have that quote next to my name.

Oh yes, exactly, that is how I feel, also....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל