Author Topic: Jimmy 'PEANUT' Carters war against the Jews  (Read 904 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jimmy 'PEANUT' Carters war against the Jews
« on: February 09, 2009, 08:02:58 AM »
 Remember Billy the crook and drunkard ?remember his nutty sister who was arrested in restaurant for disturbing the peace he comes from a long line of nuts              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVMc4g3ybnI&eurl=http://www.frontpagemag.com/&feature=player_embedded
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Jimmy 'PEANUT' Carters war against the Jews
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:52:41 AM »
The fact that Jimmy-hat Farter is still walking the earth after 85 years is proof that G-d is judging America for all of its sins. Still, we need to do our part by praying that he will get Fournier's Gangrene soon.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 09:57:39 AM »
The fact that Jimmy-hat Farter is still walking the earth after 85 years is proof that G-d is judging America for all of its sins. Still, we need to do our part by praying that he will get Fournier's Gangrene soon.
Yes for sure
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 09:59:47 AM »
People say that Jimmy-hat Farter (yimach schmo vezichro) wants a "two-state solution". That is false. He wants a Final Solution.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 12:52:33 PM »
People say that Jimmy-hat Farter (yimach schmo vezichro) wants a "two-state solution". That is false. He wants a Final Solution.

I AGREE. He is ALSO a NAZI.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »
Jimmy Carter will be made such a martyr of when he dies it will be incredible. The big fancy funeral, the blah blah blahing about how he stood for "peace in the Middle East" (lol), The demoncrats weeping and moaning and the republicans also weeping and moaning at his funeral.

I think it would be best for everyone if he just went on some trip to a foreign country and got lost somehow. Without a confirmed body maybe the whole funeral thing could be skipped.

No, because then there'd be a big media coverage of where in the world is President Carter....

Honestly I don't know which would be worse.

Of course the fact he's alive and still stirring up trouble is bad too.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 01:09:17 PM »
Jimmy Carter will be made such a martyr of when he dies it will be incredible. The big fancy funeral, the blah blah blahing about how he stood for "peace in the Middle East" (lol), The demoncrats weeping and moaning and the republicans also weeping and moaning at his funeral.

I think it would be best for everyone if he just went on some trip to a foreign country and got lost somehow. Without a confirmed body maybe the whole funeral thing could be skipped.

No, because then there'd be a big media coverage of where in the world is President Carter....

Honestly I don't know which would be worse.

Of course the fact he's alive and still stirring up trouble is bad too.

He's also busy building homes for lazy apes who won't work for one of their own...