Author Topic: Female Shahid Murders 30 In Sri Lanka  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Female Shahid Murders 30 In Sri Lanka
« on: February 09, 2009, 09:50:29 AM »
Female Suicide Bomber Kills 28 in Sri Lanka War Zone

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090209/ap_on_re_as/as_sri_lanka_civil_war

(Read the story. This tragedy was completely avoidable, and ONLY happened because the kind, benevolent Sri Lankan army was permitting Muslim Nazi "civilians" to flee the fighting [which they created of course!] and was individually patting them down. How insane! How utterly criminal on behalf of Sri Lanka's leaders! Even in Sri Lanka, more priority is given to Islamic "civilians" than winning a war. How many lives would have been saved in Sri Lanka, and elsewhere, if the "infidels" marked for extermination by Allah's minions had simply given those Nazis the same treatment they dish out to all non-Muslims?

Granted, the heroic Sinhalese [and Serbs] aren't nearly as insane as Israelis. I honestly don't think anybody from either of the first two groups loses sleep over so-called "civilian casualties". But their Saudi-sucking government is a different story.)

Quote from: Yahoo News
Female suicide bomber kills 28 in Sri Lanka
 By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka – A woman with a bomb strapped to her body hid in a crowd of Sri Lankan civilians on Monday, blowing herself up as security forces frisked people fleeing the northern war zone and killing 28 people, the military said.

The suicide attack, which killed 20 soldiers and eight civilians, led to fears the Tamil Tiger separatists — boxed into a small strip of land on the northeastern coast and on the verge of defeat — will increasingly turn to guerrilla warfare in their battle against government forces.

The Red Cross estimates 250,000 civilians are also trapped in the area.

The military has accused the rebels of using the civilians as human shields and called for noncombatants to flee to government-controlled areas. The rebels have accused the government of indiscriminate shelling, including in a government-designated "safe zone," leading to increasing civilian casualties.

On Monday morning, more than 800 civilians had crossed the front lines and were being searched by soldiers when the bomber attacked, military spokesman Brig. Udaya Nanayakkara said.

The accused bomber was being frisked when she set off the explosives, killing 28 people and wounding 24 troops and 40 civilians, he said.

Footage run on state television showed a child in a purple checked dress lying lifeless on the ground and other civilians lay dead nearby. Plastic chairs they were apparently sitting on as they waited to be processed were overturned, and blood stained the ground.

The attack targeted a military weak point: the processing of the masses of civilians fleeing the area.

Military officials say the flow of civilians out of the war zone has increased in recent days, with 4,700 fleeing Sunday, bringing the total number of noncombatants to escape the war zone to 20,000 this year, Nanayakkara said.

The attack also highlighted concerns that the rebels were trying to blend in with the civilian population so they can fight on using insurgent tactics.

"The LTTE is now desperate because they don't have any control over the civilians," Nanayakkara said, calling the rebels by the acronym of their formal title, the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam. "They wanted to stop these people coming in."

Independent confirmation of the attack was not available because journalists were barred from the war zone.

With most communication to the north severed, the rebels could not be reached for comment.

The U.S. Embassy in Colombo called on the rebels "to allow all civilians freedom of movement" and urged the Sri Lankan government to ensure that all civilians who flee the fighting are transferred to the camps "in accordance with international standards."

The United Nations also condemned the bombing.

"We deplore the loss of civilian life in this targeted killing. It's a blow for people who have suffered so much," said U.N. resident coordinator Neil Buhne.

The rebels have been accused of more than 200 suicide attacks in 25 years of civil war and are listed as a terror group by the United States and the European Union.

Hundreds of thousands of Sri Lankans meanwhile crammed into a patriotic exhibition displaying weapons, boats and even submarines captured from the rebels, underscoring growing optimism that decades of war could be drawing to a close.

"We are certain the end of the LTTE is very near. Look at the weapons captured from the Tigers," said Sumith Samarasinghe, 37, a small business owner.

The Tamil Tigers began fighting in 1983 for a separate state for the nation's ethnic Tamil minority after decades of marginalization at the hands of governments controlled by the Sinhalese majority. More than 70,000 people have been killed in the fighting.

Nobel peace laureate Jose Ramos-Horta, the president of East Timor, called on both sides to agree to an immediate cease-fire, to allow aid groups and independent journalists full access to the conflict zone and to begin immediate talks for a political resolution to the conflict. He also offered himself as a mediator.

Also Monday, the air force hit a camouflaged building inland where the rebels' sea wing hid its craft, Nanayakkara said. "The place was destroyed," he said.

The military also reported killing 34 rebels who tried to break through the front lines Saturday in an armored truck.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Female Shahid Murders 30 In Sri Lanka
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:59:15 AM »
This why when you know your dealing wit a ruthless enemy you can't take chances
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 10:00:30 AM »
Yeah but the SL gov't doesn't want to offend the Islamic world.  :'(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »
They should be made to pass through robotic search.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 11:54:11 PM »
Wrong, they should be napalmed without any "search".  >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 10:27:09 PM »
Bump. Did you see how the SL government is now proposing to build entire cities for Muslim Nazis in the Northeast?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 01:40:26 AM »
so where does it say she's a muslim?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 02:05:03 AM »
Duuh, it clearly states she was a martyr...

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 03:16:30 AM »
Duuh, it clearly states she was a martyr...

ah, i see, all martyrs are now muslims.  Got it.  Even though the word "martyr" isn't present in the article.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 12:15:09 PM »
She was a shahid. And what does it matter to you, since you consider the LTTE "heroic resistance fighters" anyway?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »
She was a shahid. And what does it matter to you, since you consider the LTTE "heroic resistance fighters" anyway?

when did i say they are "heroic resistance fighters"?  She wasn't a muslim.  You have no evidence that she was.  The LTTE is not an islamic group.  You also have no evidence that they are. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 02:46:34 PM »
and we wonder why I hate Islam so much
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 03:01:54 PM »
CF as ugly and discusting this is. And as much as I'd like to believe Islam is responcible for this. It was not done by Mulsims.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 03:11:10 PM »

You are not alone Wolf, many of us hate Islam and our hatred for (this horrid evil) called Islam is justified.
I just hope we can all find each other so we can Unite and become stronger for the battle that lies ahead.

Shalom - Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 04:56:57 PM »
CF as ugly and discusting this is. And as much as I'd like to believe Islam is responcible for this. It was not done by Mulsims.
David, you know that the media always denies the Muslim identity of Nazi beasts. They didn't even tell us that the Mumbai butchers were Muslims. I actually saw editorial writers claiming that the Mumbai mass murderers might be Hindu. Please don't be fooled by the petrodollar media's assessment of the SL civil war.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 05:53:20 PM »

when did i say they are "heroic resistance fighters"?  She wasn't a muslim.  You have no evidence that she was.  The LTTE is not an islamic group.  You also have no evidence that they are. 

Hi, I wanted to point something out if I may. I can assure you she was Moslem. Moslems are expert in the art of deception. Some Moslems do go out of their way to hide the fact that they are Moslem.
The President of Iran had Orthodox Rabbis as guests from Israel on Iranian TV. These Orthodox rabbis swear up and down that Israel should not exist
furthermore these vicious Moslems in disguise, had the balls to blame Jews for the Holocaust...does this sound familiar? ARAB MOSLEM Propanganda!
The homocide bomber in Sri Lanka may have posed as a non Moslem...Moslems hide among the civilians round the world. Moslems have posed as Christians, Jews, Hindus, and Buddists. This is a fact! Posing as an Infidel enables these Moslems to gain intelligence
and live among the infidels as ( infidels ) themselves. In doing this they find out what the infidels are doing, where they are going and gives them the oppertunity to carry out more homocide bombings. Moslems know there is an ongoing war on terror so hiding as Infidels gives them an advantage.
I wish you could see this as clearly as I do.

Shalom - Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 06:54:30 PM »
Exactly Dox. The Tamil Muslim Nazis are the first modern terrorists to pioneer the art of martyrdom (suicide bombing). Has anyone here ever heard of Hindu shahids?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »
Exactly Dox. The Tamil Muslim Nazis are the first modern terrorists to pioneer the art of martyrdom (suicide bombing). Has anyone here ever heard of Hindu shahids?

No, I have not heard of them. Would I be correct in assuming they are Moslems posing as Hindus?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 06:59:26 PM »
Basically.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 07:28:21 PM »

No, I have not heard of them. Would I be correct in assuming they are Moslems posing as Hindus?

no, you would be wrong in assuming that, since they are not muslims.  Find a single source stating that they are a muslim group.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »

Hi, I wanted to point something out if I may. I can assure you she was Moslem. Moslems are expert in the art of deception. Some Moslems do go out of their way to hide the fact that they are Moslem.
The President of Iran had Orthodox Rabbis as guests from Israel on Iranian TV. These Orthodox rabbis swear up and down that Israel should not exist
furthermore these vicious Moslems in disguise, had the balls to blame Jews for the Holocaust...does this sound familiar? ARAB MOSLEM Propanganda!
The homocide bomber in Sri Lanka may have posed as a non Moslem...Moslems hide among the civilians round the world. Moslems have posed as Christians, Jews, Hindus, and Buddists. This is a fact! Posing as an Infidel enables these Moslems to gain intelligence
and live among the infidels as ( infidels ) themselves. In doing this they find out what the infidels are doing, where they are going and gives them the oppertunity to carry out more homocide bombings. Moslems know there is an ongoing war on terror so hiding as Infidels gives them an advantage.

Shalom - Dox

I guess those Japanese kamikaze pilots were also secretly muslims, since they were basically suicide bombers as well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 07:46:25 PM »
no, you would be wrong in assuming that, since they are not muslims.  Find a single source stating that they are a muslim group.
When you prove that you aren't Hidden Author. For the record, you haven't even actually denied being him.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 07:46:53 PM »

I'm with you, Wolf. One day I hope we round up every last Muslim and extermenate them one by one.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 07:48:35 PM »

Shalom - Dox

I guess those Japanese kamikaze pilots were also secretly muslims, since they were basically suicide bombers as well.

Shalom - Dox
P.S. What about this post do you not understand?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »
I am aware of that. But in Pakistain a Muslim group took responsibility for the attacks. In Sri Lanka there is a domestic conflict that is going on and Mulims are not part of that.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh