Author Topic: Chris Brown  (Read 2314 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Chris Brown
« on: February 09, 2009, 08:59:21 PM »
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/67416/#postcomment

Here is are next OJ Simpson. I can tell that Rihanna and Chris Brown's music have been written and produced by white artists because what I've heard on the radio is actually real music. While 99% of their type of music is junk, I actually like what I've heard on the radio from these two. Their recordings sound great(you are free to disagree with me), but don't expect them to sing a live show with any quality to it. When actual music is involved, they just have to lip sink and dance.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chris Brown
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:08:19 PM »

Here is are next OJ Simpson. I can tell that Rihanna and Chris Brown's music have been written and produced by white artists because what I've heard on the radio is actually real music. While 99% of their type of music is junk, I actually like what I've heard on the radio from these two. Their recordings sound great(you are free to disagree with me), but don't expect them to sing a live show with any quality to it. When actual music is involved, they just have to lip sink and dance.

I disagree completely, both of these sandmonkeys sound like chirping chimps on the radio. Of course the lyrics were written by white people but these two african monsters are too damn stupid to execute it properly. I am not surprised by the fact that a young black male beat his "woman." In fact, I am shocked when a black man doesn't rape.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 09:31:58 PM »
Of course the lyrics were written by white people but these two african monsters are too damn stupid to execute it properly.

The thing is that they are not the ones executing it. Their voices are completely edited electronically. My point is that they cannot sing in concern the same.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 10:13:41 PM »
Of course the lyrics were written by white people but these two african monsters are too damn stupid to execute it properly.

The thing is that they are not the ones executing it. Their voices are completely edited electronically. My point is that they cannot sing in concern the same.

Well you are right about that. I still think their music sucks. The only urban style music that is close to being good is Subliminal in Israel.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 10:19:01 PM »
Who cares about any of them. Garbage music.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 10:21:10 PM »
Nadav, where in Israel do you live? Obviously I don't want to know what street your on but could you tell us the name of the city?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 10:22:29 PM »
I do disagree to me they are not singers. A lot of people have the same voice they do. Their "music" is just generated pop. What drives me up the wall is that they make millions by having no talent.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 10:35:06 PM »
Nadav, where in Israel do you live? Obviously I don't want to know what street your on but could you tell us the name of the city?
I haven't made aliyah yet. G-d willing I will in 2 years. I live in NYC.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 10:40:00 PM »
I do disagree to me they are not singers. A lot of people have the same voice they do. Their "music" is just generated pop. What drives me up the wall is that they make millions by having no talent.
Agreed, these people don't even write their own music. No talent at all.

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 10:43:53 PM »

:o
Yesterday, you dismissed something White Israelite wrote about Israeli politics because he is not Israeli.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 10:45:18 PM »

:o
Yesterday, you dismissed something White Israelite wrote about Israeli politics because he is not Israeli.

I was thinking the same thing. It's obvious who Nadav is but I won't say anything more about it publicly.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 10:49:17 PM »
DWI, what are you on about?? If you insist on bringing this up go find the relevant topic. Don't hijack the thread.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 10:49:37 PM »
It's JDL Forever. LOL

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 10:52:29 PM »
It's JDL Forever. LOL

You know what, I am inclined to think it is not JDL4ever but I may be wrong. I think his DO school would not leave him this much free time . It's one one of the other chachamim who were given the boot from this forum, that is clear.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 10:54:41 PM »
you're probably right... but it's definitely a former member.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »
you're probably right... but it's definitely a former member.

That is for certain. We just have to figure out who. The truth is that it is irrelevant as long as he is banned.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »
What a low, low degenerate!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 04:24:28 AM »
OMG!  A black rapper beat up his girlfriend!  Oh my!  How unusual!  How unpredictable!

NOT!!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 10:43:40 AM »

All these artists have electro voices.  If you listen to the music of the 2000s the majority of the top 20 is dominated by talentless lip synching.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 11:30:09 AM »

I disagree completely, both of these sandmonkeys sound like chirping chimps on the radio. Of course the lyrics were written by white people but these two african monsters are too damn stupid to execute it properly. I am not surprised by the fact that a young black male beat his "woman." In fact, I am shocked when a black man doesn't rape.

Their voices sound the exact same as every other cookie cutter American Idol pop star.   The music business is devoid of creativity.... with a few exceptions.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 12:53:39 PM »
The only thing that is more unbelievable than the Assault, is the fact that she was Black...
 It's well known that for a Black Man to acheive maximum status he must be with a White Woman!