Author Topic: I just unleashed on an Affirmative Action WHITE guy...  (Read 1854 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
I just unleashed on an Affirmative Action WHITE guy...
« on: February 09, 2009, 09:02:46 PM »
Some Affirmative action WHITE punk in his 20s was outside of my house BLASTING rap cr_p on his car radio as I was coming home with my car. I gave him a rude jesture as he rode by:
He put his car in reverse and stopped in front of mine:

JERK

"Did you just flip me the finger?"

ME

I don't want hear that cr_p

JERK
                                       What business is it of yours?
                                              ME
                                        I'm listening to it aren't I?
                                               JERK
                                        I know where you live now. I'm gonna
                                         come with my friends and blast it..you wait.

ME
                                          Shut up you stupid ignorant Wigger!!!!

Then he rode away...May not have been the wisest thing to do, but I can't take the way our suburbs are going with these stupid white retards emulating affirmative action types blasting this @!#%!!!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 09:22:16 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I just unleashed on an Affirmative Action WHITE guy...
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »
 >:(  I can't stand seeing white kids dressing and acting like whatsanacki's   8;)
It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do, confronting him.  I sure can understand why you did it though.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »
>:(  I can't stand seeing white kids dressing and acting like whatsanacki's   8;)
It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do, confronting him.  I sure can understand why you did it though.
thnx bullcat...things have gotten so bad around here, I can't take it anymore >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 09:51:16 PM »
Unfortunately a lot of white kids in my neighborhood dress like wiggers. It's very sad to see them so thoroughly reject their own culture and background for something so degenerate.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »
Unfortunately a lot of white kids in my neighborhood dress like wiggers. It's very sad to see them so thoroughly reject their own culture and background for something so degenerate.

Why don't the cops crack down on loud rap music?  They did during Giulliani...

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 10:04:54 PM »
Some Affirmative action WHITE punk in his 20s was outside of my house BLASTING rap cr_p on his car radio as I was coming home with my car. I gave him a rude jesture as he rode by:

JERK

ME

JERK
                                              ME
                                               JERK

ME

Then he rode away...May not have been the wisest thing to do, but I can't take the way our suburbs are going with these stupid white retards emulating affirmative action types blasting this @!#%!!!

You should have countered, I have your license plate number, I know where YOU live too.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 10:09:36 PM »

JERK

ME

JERK
                                              ME
                                               JERK

ME

You should have countered, I have your license plate number, I know where YOU live too.

I'm in my late 30s..I'm so shocked the way WIGGERS in their 20s are so !@#$  daring.  That's why everybody gives them a pass..People in the neighborhood are scared..They don't want to do anything....These wiggers in their 20s are Italian, Irish, white hispanic..I'm sad for the future..

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 10:16:49 PM »

JERK

ME

JERK
                                              ME
                                               JERK

ME

I'm in my late 30s..I'm so shocked the way WIGGERS in their 20s are so !@#$  daring.  That's why everybody gives them a pass..People in the neighborhood are scared..They don't want to do anything....These wiggers in their 20s are Italian, Irish, white hispanic..I'm sad for the future..

The truth is unless you are armed or have 3 young unuttered pitbulls in your home, you probably should not have bothered with the wigger. Your safety is too important. These wiggers dont think about the consequences of their actions

I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 10:47:45 PM »
It's crazy.  The sad thing is that it is getting bad all over.  There is no place to escape to.  I wonder what their parents think about it.  I would feel ashamed if my child acted that way.  

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 10:48:41 PM »
Many of these wiggers come from single parent households in which mating season is 24/7, 365 days a year.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 10:54:09 PM »
Many of these wiggers come from single parent households in which mating season is 24/7, 365 days a year.

The ones in my neighborhood are upper middle class Italians, germans who drive lexuses and BMWs that their daddies gave them. They never got the beating they deserved growing up.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 11:08:14 PM »
IZ, I've got a bunch of death metal cd's to match him up if you'd like  :soldier:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 11:09:42 PM »
IZ, I've got a bunch of death metal cd's to match him up if you'd like  :soldier:
That's funny Vito.

I love the Nutella avatar by the way.   ;D

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 11:11:14 PM »

I already have the Led Zepplin and Van Halen ready Vito...oh yea, and some sinatra, too. :guitar: :::D

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 11:21:59 PM »

JERK

ME

JERK
                                              ME
                                               JERK

ME

The truth is unless you are armed or have 3 young unuttered pitbulls in your home, you probably should not have bothered with the wigger. Your safety is too important. These wiggers dont think about the consequences of their actions

That is true they hear that rap noise and that all glorifies murder and hatred. I hope he doesn't cause you any trouble

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 11:23:27 PM »
Kind of reminds me of my high school days.  I remember alot of wiggers when I went to Cherokee high school in Canton Ga.  There like white trash acting like black trash.  Funny thing supposedly alot of the wigger population is also in more classy areas and neighborhoods.  They try to act all gang bangerish and tough.  They never grew up in the hood like I sort of did(Meaning I live near a place that is close to where they deal in dope and that sort of thing and my high school was pretty ghetto with all the white brown and black gangs.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 11:51:10 PM »
This reminds me of what happened just before we moved! Wiggers across the street from us........friends of people that lived there, playing that rap crap and we were getting so mad! I finally went out there and told them we did NOT want to listen to it and please turn it down or OFF and they said obscenities to me. My husband went in the house and got his shotgun and I let him take one step out the door with it, then back in the house right away so no one else would see. Would you believe we never saw this car again? These wiggers are cowards in all actuality, but if you are alone, do NOT take a chance with them, you just never know. Most are spoiled rotten brats, they are not all from 1 parent homes like many think. My niece was like this and I disowned her for it, I swear! These kids have no morals or respect for others at all........it's no wonder Obamanation has happened and it will only get worse!

LOL Vito, I love your reply!

One other time, a car pulled up to a house across the street and 2 doors down. The person gets out and goes in the house, yet leave the car running and the rap crap blasting! I called the cops and told them if THEY didn't take care of this noise, that I would! Believe me, there were there in seconds flat to my house. I went out there, told the cop to get out of his car and asked him if he heard the noise. Told him my pictures on the walls were jumping from this and it needs to stop! Also told him no one was in the car, so there was no one I could ask to turn it down. He went to the house, and I went inside mine, knowing nothing would get solved, but at least I felt better!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 04:43:52 AM »
Society is not working properly when people can blast their radios loud like that.  I've had many a dream where I get a shotgun and blast the driver, the car, and everyone in the car to kingdom come.  The Wiggers are obviously trying to be Black and the Blacks want to screw Whitey as they drive by.  They want to turn decent neighborhoods into their ghetto.  I've had my windows and plates shake as they have driven by.  We're a disgrace, as a nation, to have let this ghetto behavior run rampant.  It seems like the police can't even be bothered. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 04:57:09 AM »
My mom and I have been known to blast bagpipe music once in a while. It doesn't have the boom boom boom sound that carries for miles. Basically only people close to the car can hear it, and the looks it gets are priceless.  :o

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 12:43:45 PM »
Eventually these white apes will learn the hard way...they'll get jumped and killed by their "soul brothers" for their gold chains.

Plus..let's see these wiggers try to get a real job in the real world...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »

The ones in my neighborhood are upper middle class Italians, germans who drive lexuses and BMWs that their daddies gave them. They never got the beating they deserved growing up.
It's not northern Queens is it  :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03