Author Topic: MORE INDICATON THAT THE AUSTRALIA FIRE WAS A CASE OF MASS MURDER  (Read 544 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: MORE INDICATON THAT THE AUSTRALIA FIRE WAS A CASE OF MASS MURDER
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 04:19:31 AM »
Whilst I wouldn't be surprised if the fires were lit by muslims, and al-qaeda has promised terror attacks on Australia because of the role played in liberating East Timor from the brutal and oppressive Indonesian muslim occupation, it is probably more than likely that deranged loners or possibly even volunteer firefighters lit them. In the past volunteer firefighters have lit fires with the intent of putting them out themselves in order to gain attention and be seen as heroes. Regardless of who lit them, they are the scum of the earth and deserve to be immolated themselves.

The Jewish community of Melbourne is carrying out its own appeal and will donate the money raised to the national appeal. I wonder how much money the muslim community will raise?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: MORE INDICATON THAT THE AUSTRALIA FIRE WAS A CASE OF MASS MURDER
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 11:59:45 AM »
Whilst I wouldn't be surprised if the fires were lit by muslims, and al-qaeda has promised terror attacks on Australia because of the role played in liberating East Timor from the brutal and oppressive Indonesian muslim occupation, it is probably more than likely that deranged loners or possibly even volunteer firefighters lit them. In the past volunteer firefighters have lit fires with the intent of putting them out themselves in order to gain attention and be seen as heroes. Regardless of who lit them, they are the scum of the earth and deserve to be immolated themselves.

The Jewish community of Melbourne is carrying out its own appeal and will donate the money raised to the national appeal. I wonder how much money the muslim community will raise?

Hi Aussie, I live in Southern California and we have had many wild fires during the end of summer when the Santa Ana winds come.
Some of those fires were set intentionally, I do not know if they have caught the perpetrators yet. I would not be surprised if they were Moslems.
Moslems have been called to do a Global Jihad by any means...planes into towers, train wrecks, bomings and fires too. These Demons are out for
the blood of all infidels and that includes acts of destruction to our lands. G-d bless you Aussies! I know Australia is working hard with the United States to combat these demonic terrorists.
May G-d bless and help the Aussies who have suffered from this horrible fire.

Shalom - Dox