Author Topic: EVIL HUSSEIN OBAMAS HAND SIGNAL.  (Read 1483 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
EVIL HUSSEIN OBAMAS HAND SIGNAL.
« on: February 10, 2009, 01:35:08 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: EVIL HUSSEIN OBAMAS HAND SIGNAL.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 12:18:33 AM »
This is so sickening!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 12:39:35 AM »

Hi Paulette Sis ! Good video and it is scary. It seems to verify what we talked about over the phone.
He is such an evil BASSTURD!
May G-d give this evil piece of chit what he deserves!

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 01:01:14 AM »
This is so sickening!

Hi Dawn . . . I rarely watch the news anymore. When I see Obamatan's face I get sick, seriously.
I see his supporters and I get sick. I see the Media respecting him and I get sicker.
I have never in my life wanted anything so badly as to see Obamatan get what he deserves.
On Sept the 12th, 2001... I was hoping to hear a nuke had landed in Middle East
but that didn't happen and I cannot tell you how dissapointed I am in President Bush, I did vote for him
but he did not follow Trumans example of how to properly defeat an enemy.
Think of all the money wasted in fighting these animals who will never change. What a waste!
We could have saved billions by nuking those Satanist's back to Allah on Sept 12th, 2001
I hate every Moslem alive. Again, my hatred for the enemy is justified.

Shalom & G-d bless - Dox

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 01:15:46 AM »
This is so sickening!

Hi Dawn . . . I rarely watch the news anymore. When I see Obamatan's face I get sick, seriously.
I see his supporters and I get sick. I see the Media respecting him and I get sicker.
I have never in my life wanted anything so badly as to see Obamatan get what he deserves.
On Sept the 12th, 2001... I was hoping to hear a nuke had landed in Middle East
but that didn't happen and I cannot tell you how dissapointed I am in President Bush, I did vote for him
but he did not follow Trumans example of how to properly defeat an enemy.
Think of all the money wasted in fighting these animals who will never change. What a waste!
We could have saved billions by nuking those Satanist's back to Allah on Sept 12th, 2001
I hate every Moslem alive. Again, my hatred for the enemy is justified.

Shalom & G-d bless - Dox

DITTO

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 01:32:11 AM »
I just find it odd that the user who posted this video, Joe Klempner, joined this site and then proceeded to say how Barack Hussein Obama is not a Muslim and how it is not credible to bring up his Muslim ties.  But now he turns around and calls him a Freemason?  I think the Obama-Muslim tie is much stronger and more disturbing than the Obama-pagan tie.

I know Obama is indeed a Moslem, he was born a Moslem, raised as a Moslem and he will die a Moslem.
Moslems are Nazis and Nazis are occultists. Evil comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. What is disturbing to me most is
Obama is a Marxist, Nazi and a Moslem. It just cannot get any worse than that.

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 10:49:08 AM »
I do watch the news every chance I get, but only because I want to hear news of what we all KNOW is happening and going to happen! When I see Obamanation's face, I change the channel, he literally makes me sick. Clinton angered much more than Bush, by doing NOTHING after all those attacks! The USS Cole is what broke the straw for me. Had I been president, I would have nuked all of Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan! Bush SHOULD have done what he felt was right in his heart, instead of listening to all his cronies. Gen. Colin Powell is a backstabber in my eyes. I could not agree with you more that so much money was wasted! The cost of a few nukes would have justified it all if you asked me! I too, hate these bass turds, because we all KNOW what their plan is in this world! If only we had a hunting season for muzzies, I would gladly participate!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 03:42:19 PM »
I do watch the news every chance I get, but only because I want to hear news of what we all KNOW is happening and going to happen! When I see Obamanation's face, I change the channel, he literally makes me sick. Clinton angered much more than Bush, by doing NOTHING after all those attacks! The USS Cole is what broke the straw for me. Had I been president, I would have nuked all of Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan! Bush SHOULD have done what he felt was right in his heart, instead of listening to all his cronies. Gen. Colin Powell is a backstabber in my eyes. I could not agree with you more that so much money was wasted! The cost of a few nukes would have justified it all if you asked me! I too, hate these bass turds, because we all KNOW what their plan is in this world! If only we had a hunting season for muzzies, I would gladly participate!

Dawn, I hear you! I can hear our enemy screaming " Alla Smackbar "  and then I will say ok ...BOOM BOOM!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 10:17:22 PM »
It's so strange, I have dreams of rounding up all I can find in a town and lining them up, then with my brand new machine gun, I go left to right and back again, mowing them down with my bullets! Forget dream, more like a fantasy!  :::D
Meir Kahane