Author Topic: Lieberman WAS a member of Kach party. I did not know that!  (Read 1110 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Lieberman WAS a member of Kach party. I did not know that!
« on: February 10, 2009, 03:28:45 PM »
I just watched a video on IsraelNationalNews {Arutz Sheva} which changed my opinion. I had been under the belief that the 'rumor' that Lieberman was a member of the Kach party, the party of our blessed Rabbi Meir Kahane, was just released to inspire loathing of Mr. Lieberman. In an election a lot of 'dirt', often untrue, is released to the media. I denied, just yesterday, the idea that Lieberman was a Kahanist because I have heard a lot of bad things about Lieberman. At first I was excited by Lieberman but as I learned that he is not religious and is often anti-religious I believed he would be bad for Israel.

But this video interview of a high ranking member of the Kahane party reveals that he really was in the Kach party, but only in the University {Hebrew U} branch and he wasn't a leader.

mms://msmedia.a7.org/arutz7/eng-video/09/feb/lieberman-kach.wmv

[sorry that the link doesn't automatically open in a new window, it is a MMS url which should open a media player]

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Lieberman WAS a member of Kach party. I did not know that!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 03:32:01 PM »
Maybe he was a member,but not for a long time,and also his political opinions are TOTALLY not the same.
אתה מבין עברית?

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »
I read about this a while ago. It's a shame he supports land concessions now. Maybe he joined just because he hates Arabs? Who knows

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 03:43:35 PM »
Listen my friend,
first of all he wasnt an active member at Kach at all, he was just a member for a short time.
Anyway, it doesnt really matter what he was and for how much time, the fact is that he supports territory exchanges with the arabs,
he wants us to gain control over the settlements in Judah and Shomron, but in exchange he will give the palestinians total control over temporarily-occupied-arabian-towns
and neighborhood.
This means that eastern Jerusalem which is occupied by arabs or Um Al Fahem will become Hamas's.
He will create a palestinian state in the very heart of israel.
Secondly, Liberman is very very Non-religous, therefore he will promote anti jewish laws, like allowing civil marriage, or selling non Kosher food at any place they desire.
Liberman is NOT good for the jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 04:12:47 PM »
Listen my friend,
first of all he wasnt an active member at Kach at all, he was just a member for a short time.
Anyway, it doesnt really matter what he was and for how much time, the fact is that he supports territory exchanges with the arabs,
he wants us to gain control over the settlements in Judah and Shomron, but in exchange he will give the palestinians total control over temporarily-occupied-arabian-towns
and neighborhood.
This means that eastern Jerusalem which is occupied by arabs or Um Al Fahem will become Hamas's.
Secondly, Liberman is very very Non-religous, therefore he will promote anti jewish laws, like allowing civil marriage, or selling non Kosher food at any place they desire.

Wow, what a schmuck this Lieberman. I knew he was bad, but the left really tried to smear him and make him look like a Rightist... I really think politics is crazy in Israel.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »
Listen my friend,
and neighborhood.

Wow, what a schmuck this Lieberman. I knew he was bad, but the left really tried to smear him and make him look like a Rightist... I really think politics is crazy in Israel.

HA! Yeah, in our hebrew forum we always say that the "right wing" as it appears is only left wing hypocrites.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 04:46:59 PM »
He bandwagoned Kahanism for a short time so that he could get Kahanist votes. That's all.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 04:53:13 PM »
He bandwagoned Kahanism for a short time so that he could get Kahanist votes. That's all.
What do you mean? I doubt he had any ambitions to become a politician when he joined Kach. He was a young guy straight out of the Soviet Union back then.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 04:58:17 PM »
What do you mean? I doubt he had any ambitions to become a politician when he joined Kach. He was a young guy straight out of the Soviet Union back then.

Are you having a problem understanding his correctly written English? Chaimfan clearly stated that the swine Lieberman simply signed on with the Kach party to advance his political ambitions. I happen to think that he joined Kach but immediately realized that they were real, right wing jews and they were not his type. He is more comfortable with the Kadima rodents.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 05:06:03 PM »
So he signed on Kach party when he first made aliyah at the age of 20. And at this age he had political ambitions  :::D  good one

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 05:29:06 PM »
So he signed on Kach party when he first made aliyah at the age of 20. And at this age he had political ambitions  :::D  good one
No, you misunderstand him, maybe he didnt have political ambitions, but what these guys are trying to tell you is that he joined Kach,
but then he left Kach after he saw how practical they are, how decisive they are, maybe he was too weak to digest the truth, i dont know.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 05:29:50 PM »

You never heard of someone having political ambitions at the age of twenty? We are speaking about a man when he was twenty years old, not when he was an infant in diapers.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 05:30:51 PM »
No, you misunderstand him, maybe he didnt have political ambitions, but what these guys are trying to tell you is that he joined Kach,
but then he left Kach after he saw how practical they are, how decisive they are, maybe he was too weak to digest the truth, i dont know.
No, as the above poster said, he clearly bandwagoned Kahane to get Kahanist votes. There is no misunderstanding here.

As far as Lieberman, the guy is a joke. He supports a Palestinian state and even wants to give up parts of the north where Arab lives to this so called Palestinian state. Terrible

You never heard of someone having political ambitions at the age of twenty? We are speaking about a man when he was twenty years old, not when he was an infant in diapers.
Nice try

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 05:31:33 PM »
I dont know what Liebermans intentions were when he was 20. Im sure he will write a book someday which explains when he first thought of running. This is beside the point. He doesn't stand for the ideals of Kach party in the least. What matters is that we know where he stands and it is not with us.

PS: and stop the bickering... We're on the same side..