Author Topic: my far grandfather kill ustasha lider Ante Pavelic  (Read 11157 times)

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
my far grandfather kill ustasha lider Ante Pavelic
« on: February 10, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »
i was thinking would i post this,and i decided.
my far grandfather,after ww2 went to live in Argentina,i really don't know that he wants really to live there,or he was working in "KOS".yugoslav secret police.
when he went there,after few months,he hears that bestial serb killer ante pavelic  live there,in next town to his.
pavelic run away after nazi croatia lose war in argentina,where many nazis run away to escape justice.
my cousin try to get closer to him,sayng that he is croat too,and get very close to their community.
croats got one caffe bar,where many of them get together as he heard from them and pavelich too.
and while talking, some croat show pavelich in one corner sitting with his friend.
his face was changed,,much older,big beard,glasses...
he couldn't recognise him by him self.
he start to ask his"friends",but smartly and easy,as he like that madman,where he moves...
they said him after few glasses of wine,that pavelich likes to walk,in some forest,near the lake or river i don't know.
he prepared attack on him for months and now he knows enough!
he killed him in the ambush,as he deserved,die like animal,but not from the knife as he like to kill serbs and jews,but from the gun,with bullet direct in had.
and i think he deserved much painfull death,but justice has come on pavelich!
G-d is great!

about this story i hear in my family and i read about this few years ago
and please sorry for my bad english

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: my far grandfather kill ustasha lider Ante Pavelic
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 05:28:43 PM »
On April 10, 1957, the 16th anniversary of the founding of the Independent State of Croatia, the 67 year old Pavelić was shot and seriously wounded by an unknown assailant in Buenos Aires.[26] The shooting was generally attributed to Yugoslav intelligence, although the anniversary also suggested that it may have been an act of revenge of a Serbian Chetnik activist Blagoje Jovović. Despite having a bullet lodged in his spine, Pavelić elected not to be hospitalized.

Two weeks after the shooting, the Argentine authorities agreed to grant the Yugoslav government's request to extradite Pavelić, but he went into hiding before he could be extradited. Although there were reports that Pavelić had fled to Paraguay to work for the Stroessner regime, his whereabouts remained unknown until late 1959, when it was learned that he had been granted asylum in Spain. Pavelić died on December 28, 1959, at the German hospital in Madrid, reportedly from complications due to the bullet in his spine. [27]. Pavelić was buried in the San Isidro cemetery in Madrid.

So,your grandfather would be Blagoje Jovovic?

P.S.
It is interesting to note that all nazi killers and criminals fled to countries(in South America) under Vatican's control.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »
  Man, this is so interesting!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 01:55:22 AM »
cool story
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 02:52:21 AM »
Indeed a very interesting story, proud montenegrin Serb. Ustasha Nazi scum like Ante Pavelic deserved to be tortured to death very slowly by his Serbian, Jewish and Roma victims.

I am disgusted that most Croatians today regard him as "hero and founder of the Croat homeland", Croats still celebrate April 10 every year which is the day Hitler and Pavelic established the Ustasha state [ just like they celebrate August 4 every year as a "Croatian national holiday" which is the anniversary of "Operation Storm" aka "Oluja" in Croat - when they expelled 300,000 Serbs from the Krajina province!] and most Croatians have no problem giving the Nazi/Fascist salute as well as greeting each other with the Ustasha phrase "Za Dom Spremni" [which translates to: "For the homeland, Ready!"]

Just look at their behavior during Marko Perkovic's "Thompson" concerts where 100,000 Croats attend the Zagreb stadium to hear his noise and all simultaneously give the Ustasha Nazi salute and scream "Za Dom Spremni!"

Sick bastards.

EDIT: Post uncensored.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 03:47:42 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 04:44:07 AM »
Thank you for the story.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 06:06:52 PM »
On April 10, 1957, the 16th anniversary of the founding of the Independent State of Croatia, the 67 year old Pavelić was shot and seriously wounded by an unknown assailant in Buenos Aires.[26] The shooting was generally attributed to Yugoslav intelligence, although the anniversary also suggested that it may have been an act of revenge of a Serbian Chetnik activist Blagoje Jovović. Despite having a bullet lodged in his spine, Pavelić elected not to be hospitalized.

Two weeks after the shooting, the Argentine authorities agreed to grant the Yugoslav government's request to extradite Pavelić, but he went into hiding before he could be extradited. Although there were reports that Pavelić had fled to Paraguay to work for the Stroessner regime, his whereabouts remained unknown until late 1959, when it was learned that he had been granted asylum in Spain. Pavelić died on December 28, 1959, at the German hospital in Madrid, reportedly from complications due to the bullet in his spine. [27]. Pavelić was buried in the San Isidro cemetery in Madrid.

So,your grandfather would be Blagoje Jovovic?

P.S.
It is interesting to note that all nazi killers and criminals fled to countries(in South America) under Vatican's control.
yeap,not my real grandfather,but my close cousin :)(in montenegro we call our relatives and cousins brothers,sisters,grandpa...)
nazis don't screw with us!!! >:(
i was very nice surprised,when i was hear,that slime pavelich was killed by the hand of my cousin!
cheers!!! :dance:

and thank u for details kerber,i hear this from my family,not very detailed,and like i say read something few years ago.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 06:18:57 PM »

yes, not only croats,but germans and another nazi nations.
chatolic church even tell croat people to kill serbs,even chatolic priests were killing and torturing.
and what we got now,pop in 90' made Alojzije Stepinac a saint,bishop in ww2 nazi croatia who give bless ustashas and chatolic priests to kill everthing serbian.
and i heard also that vatican now got many things,like gold silver,gold teeths from killed serbs and jews.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 06:25:13 PM »

yes, not only croats,but germans and another nazi nations.
chatolic church even tell croat people to kill serbs,even chatolic priests were killing and torturing.
and what we got now,pop in 90' made Alojzije Stepinac a saint,bishop in ww2 nazi croatia who give bless ustashas and chatolic priests to kill everthing serbian.
and i heard also that vatican now got many things,like gold silver,gold teeths from killed serbs and jews.

We have a lot of great Catholic  JTF members in here and they are really sensitive on these issues...They can get really mad and I suggest to stop spreading these here!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 06:54:24 PM »
ok.sorry that i maybe hurt somebody's feelings,and like i wrote,not all people are the same,not all sebs are good,not all jews,croats,italians...
i ddon't want to generalise chatolich church,my grandma was a chatolich,and she was a great great person.let her rest in peace. :'(
i was talking about chatolich church in croatia,and little mentioned pope,for "saint" with horns and tail Stepinac.

and ok.i would not mention this any more.

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 11:28:53 PM »
More info on Pavelic... however it does not match the story  completely. 

http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/pavelic.html

Here is says he went to Spain after the attempt on his life.  From that period i also know there was a Jewish  organization hunting nazis in South America. Just can't remember the name.  Most of them fled to S America. Good story to research and interesting to see who was all involved. 

By now we all know IBM made record keeping machines for the camps.

Offline na176070

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 11:01:34 AM »
ok.sorry that i maybe hurt somebody's feelings,and like i wrote,not all people are the same,not all sebs are good,not all jews,croats,italians...
i ddon't want to generalise chatolich church,my grandma was a chatolich,and she was a great great person.let her rest in peace. :'(
i was talking about chatolich church in croatia,and little mentioned pope,for "saint" with horns and tail Stepinac.

and ok.i would not mention this any more.

I need to contact you, i an argentine writer and I am working in a research about the ustashas in argentina, have you a email to give me, pelase?

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 11:30:00 AM »
More info on Pavelic... however it does not match the story  completely. 

http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/pavelic.html

Here is says he went to Spain after the attempt on his life.  From that period i also know there was a Jewish  organization hunting nazis in South America. Just can't remember the name.  Most of them fled to S America. Good story to research and interesting to see who was all involved. 

By now we all know IBM made record keeping machines for the camps.
1 200 000 serbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 12:16:54 PM »
Odessa escape route! >:(

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 05:42:15 PM »
Indeed a very interesting story, proud montenegrin Serb. Ustasha Nazi scum like Ante Pavelic deserved to be tortured to death very slowly by his Serbian, Jewish and Roma victims.

I am disgusted that most Croatians today regard him as "hero and founder of the Croat homeland", Croats still celebrate April 10 every year which is the day Hitler and Pavelic established the Ustasha state [ just like they celebrate August 4 every year as a "Croatian national holiday" which is the anniversary of "Operation Storm" aka "Oluja" in Croat - when they expelled 300,000 Serbs from the Krajina province!] and most Croatians have no problem giving the Nazi/Fascist salute as well as greeting each other with the Ustasha phrase "Za Dom Spremni" [which translates to: "For the homeland, Ready!"]

Just look at their behavior during Marko Perkovic's "Thompson" concerts where 100,000 Croats attend the Zagreb stadium to hear his noise and all simultaneously give the Ustasha Nazi salute and scream "Za Dom Spremni!"

Sick bastards.

EDIT: Post uncensored.
Well what you expect? crorats are sick piece of excrement!