Author Topic: Elections In Israel  (Read 1264 times)

Offline FreeThehomeLand

• New JTFer
Elections In Israel
« on: February 11, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »

How do u guys feel about what happened with the elections in Israel.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Elections In Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 01:17:17 PM »
Disgusted. I can't believe almost 30% of the Israeli people voted for the female Nazi, Tzipwhorah Hitler, and her NSDAP (oops, I meant to type Kadima) Party. This proves what a brainwashed, self-hating country G-d's Chosen Nation is.  >:(

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 01:36:47 PM »
I do not agree with Zipi Livni but to call her a Nazi it is a little exaggerations

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »
I am sickened. But I am not going to assume that this whore will be the PM it could still be Netanyahu. Either way I am sickened that more didn't choose the Zionist parties
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »
I want to say that again, Livni or Netanyahu, its 2 options:
Livni=Fast and instand death.
Netanyahu=Slow and painful death.

We should not support anyone of them, we should support "Ihud leumi"
Only reasonable jews in this whole insane government.

Offline FreeThehomeLand

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 01:50:34 PM »
whats going on with Baruch Marzel and his party

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »
From what I know, he didn't became a candidate for the last elections, but he supported "Ha Ichud Ha Leumi"  (האיחוד הלאומי)
which is the party most of the people on our Hebrew forum voted for, including me. (they got 4 seats eventually)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »
From what I know, he didn't became a candidate for the last elections, but he supported "Ha Ichud Ha Leumi"  (האיחוד הלאומי)
which is the party most of the people on our Hebrew forum voted for, including me. (they got 4 seats eventually)
Michael Ben Ari represents Hazit within the union, and he is in ! He is a student of rabbi Kahane and a founding member of the Jewish Idea Yeshiva. First time after 20 years, that a Kahanist is in the Knesset.

As of now, Livni insists on claiming victory. If she doesnt forfeit, it means Netanyahu's only option would be to form a small coalition with the pseudo right wing and the religious parties. In this scenario, he still has a narrow 61 majority WITHOUT the national union (but with the mafdal).

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 04:27:39 PM »
Oh really??? Its very good to know Ben Ari is finally in! we all thought that he didnt make it to be in the Knesset.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 04:28:49 PM »
The only reason I wanted Netanyahu to win was because it would make Obama's life more miserable. Whatever the result I dont think it would make a difference at all.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »

That's great! At least they have some legitimate representation now!

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 04:48:04 PM »
Yes! and they did it all while obeying to the Bolshevik anti jewish law in Israel! its a great achievement.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »
If they call the Kahanists "nazis" then we can call them "nazis" too.  >:( ( about kadimah)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 05:10:37 PM »
Its only the extreme left wing traitors who call us Nazis, simply because we want to expell arabs from Israel.
Haha the funny (or maybe sad) part here is that they dare to compare between us and the nazis and the palestinians to the holocaust victims.

Offline Fergus

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 05:13:06 PM »
I took the political compass questionnaire for Israeli politics. The party I was most in line with was the National Union. Does this make me a bad person?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 05:27:29 PM »
Its only the extreme left wing traitors who call us Nazis, simply because we want to expell arabs from Israel.
Haha the funny (or maybe sad) part here is that they dare to compare between us and the nazis and the palestinians to the holocaust victims.

And the rest 'just' compare Kahanism to Khumeinism.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »
I do not agree with Zipi Livni but to call her a Nazi it is a little exaggerations

Livi is a NAZI. C. F. is 100 percent correct. Anyone that likes Moslems is a Nazi in my book, that includes Liberals who sympathise with Moslems.
You want to know who the real Nazi's are....Jimmah Carter, Livi the Arab Moslem loving whore, President Hussien Obama, the list is endless.
A Nazi is anyone that sides with the vicious blood thirsty Moslems.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 06:34:31 PM »

You are right. As I have said before calling us racists or nazis is a trick of the left.
The Left and Moslems are the true Nazis.
Moslems are notorious for lying, and the left is notorious for kissing our enemies [censored].

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »
Avigdor Liberman whose party has come third is pro "civil-union" which would culturally destroy Israel.  But unfortunately he looks like a king maker.  I hope IDF votes would give Likud a couple of more seats.

I am surprised that the Kadima party was able to advance to this extent!!!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 08:22:31 PM »
Christian Zionist, Kadima did so well because so much of Israel is self-hating. They would rather see their own babies blown to bits by a Katyusha than accidentally kill a Muslim Nazi "civilian".