Author Topic: Boooo: Sri Lanka to Create Entire New Cities for Muslim Nazi "Civilians"  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
WTF--is Sri Lanka following the example of Israel? Just when I was starting to applaud the Sinhala nation's bold steps in crushing Islamic Nazism, I see this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/ap_on_re_as/as_sri_lanka_camps

Quote from: Yahoo News
Sri Lanka plans to house war refugees for 3 years

By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka – Sri Lanka is preparing to house 200,000 civil war refugees at five huge "welfare villages" — complete with post offices, banks and libraries — where it expects them to stay for up to three years, according to a government plan.

The draft plan, which the government has circulated among international aid groups and donors in recent days, surfaced as tens of thousands of civilians fled the northern battlefield where Tamil Tiger rebels and government forces have been waging heavy battles.

The government's preparations appear to lend support to Red Cross estimates last month that 250,000 civilians were trapped in the war zone. The government says the number is less than half that, giving a much less dire assessment of the potential humanitarian crisis.

Aid workers and Western diplomats have expressed concerns about the treatment of the ethnic Tamil civilians in the camps and are worried the proposed plan would keep the displaced from returning to their homes while the military spends years searching the jungles and villages for the last remnants of the Tamil rebels.

The rebels have been fighting since 1983 for an independent state in the north for minority Tamils marginalized for decades by governments dominated by the Sinhalese majority. In recent months, the military has swept the rebels out of much of their 5,600-square-mile de facto state in the north and boxed them into a 58-square-mile strip of coastal land in the northeast where they hope to crush the group.

The draft proposal estimates 40,000 to 50,000 internally displaced families totaling more than 200,000 people would flee the war zone. The "welfare villages" would be set up to house them for two to three years, the report said.

The Associated Press obtained copies of the document separately from two aid groups and a Western diplomat.

After being searched for weapons, the war refugees are being taken to 15 temporary transit camps located in schools and other buildings just south of the de facto state the rebels once ruled in a region known as the Vanni.

The government initially barred aid workers from the transit camps without explanation but has given them far more access in recent days as the need for international assistance grew.

The government eventually plans to move all the civilians into five more permanent camps south of the war zone.

Rights groups and analysts have raised a number of concerns over the plan.

Paikiasothy Saravanamuttu, executive director of the Center for Policy Alternatives think tank said a long stay in displacement camps could frustrate the displaced, exacerbate ethnic tensions and "lead to a strong reinforcement of Tamil nationalism."

In December, Human Rights Watch criticized the government's treatment of the fleeing civilians, saying it was arbitrarily detaining them in camps that were little better than prisons.

In meetings with government officials over the new proposals, international aid groups raised concerns that the camps will be run by the military and residents will not be allowed to leave, according to an aid official who took part in one of the meetings. The official spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of losing access to the camps.

The government played down many of those concerns, however, and said the camps would keep civilians safe.

Rajiva Wijesinha, secretary at the Ministry of Disaster Management and Human Rights, said the camps would be run by the government but the military would have "great involvement."

"There is a very clear security threat and we are not going to play games with the lives of our people," he said.

Mahinda Samarasinghe, minister of disaster management and human rights, told journalists Tuesday that the camps will not be detention centers but will provide residents with education and vocational training.

"I am quite sure those who are there are at least happy to be there because they are out of a dangerous environment," he said.

Aid groups have demanded full access to the camps and said they would only make a three-month — not a three-year — commitment, according to the aid official.

Diplomats and aid workers also expressed concerns about the lack of monitors at the areas where the civilians are initially screened when they cross into government territory to ensure everyone is registered and treated properly.

The plan is for a "worst-case scenario," said Wijesinha. The

government does not believe the number of displaced will be as large as stated in the proposal and hopes to resettle the civilians far faster than two to three years, he said.

However, the population would have to stay out of the Vanni for some time so troops could clear mines and finish fighting the rebels, known formally as the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, he said.

"There's going to be little pockets of LTTE for a little bit longer. With those security considerations taken together, it's going to be a little bit slower" to resettle the civilians, he said.

The government proposal calls for creating four villages, totaling nearly 1,000 acres, in the Vavuniya district and a fifth 100-acre camp in the neighboring Mannar area.

The villages would have 39,000 semi-permanent homes, 7,800 toilets and 780 septic tanks, as well as parks, post offices, banks, stores and about 390 community centers with televisions and radios, according to the plan.

One agency chief familiar with the plan said it would be very expensive. Not only would the government and aid groups have to feed, clothe and house the residents, but since most of the civilians are farmers, the economy would suffer as their fields lay fallow.

A second proposal called for the construction of 40 schools to hold an expected 86,171 students. That plan asked international donors to fund everything from a photocopying machine for each school to instruments for the school band, at a total cost of about $14 million.

Seriously, how freakin' hard is it to dig a mass grave and line these wannabe-martyrs-for-Allah up and give them their wish? Come on here!

Chaimfan

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Boooo: Sri Lanka to Create Entire New Cities for Muslim Nazi "Civilians"
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 01:29:21 PM »
They are not Muslims, they are Tamilians, they are a mixture of Hindu-Buddhist-part Communist.. but they are not religious.

There are two divisions in Sri Lanka, Sinhala speaking population and the other Tamil speaking. The Tamlians do not get proper civil rights in Lanka. Now they would finally be getting it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »
Tamils are anything but "Hindu". At MOST, they are syncretists that practice a LOT of Islam and a little Hinduism. However, many Tamils are actually full-fledged Muzlums.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 01:43:38 AM »
Tamils are anything but "Hindu". At MOST, they are syncretists that practice a LOT of Islam and a little Hinduism. However, many Tamils are actually full-fledged Muzlums.

Not true.  You have been repeatedly proven wrong about this, but you still continue to ignore the proof while posting the same ignorant rantings.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 01:53:49 AM »
CF
I agree with you on almost everything but the Tamils are Hindus and the government fighting them are Budhists.  There are Muslims in Sri Lanka but the Tamil Tigers are not Muslim.  I think they are communists and they have allied themselves with the PLO just as the IRA or ETA have.  I'm sure they got money from the Soviets and I know they have murals in Northern Ireland dedicated to the Tamils.  They are part of the international communist movement. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 02:00:21 AM »
Yes, please dont call them muslims, The Tamilians want a Tamil Eelam i.e a Nation for Tamilians only. They can be called communists. Anybody who can speak Tamil language is welcome to support Tamil Eelam irrespective of their religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_Eelam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lankan_Tamil_Nationalism

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 02:04:27 AM »
Yes, please dont call them muslims, The Tamilians want a Tamil Eelam i.e a Nation for Tamilians only. They can be called communists. Anybody who can speak Tamil language is welcome to support Tamil Eelam irrespective of their religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_Eelam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lankan_Tamil_Nationalism
Eelam is the same thing as "Palestine", which is a Muslim nation in place of the rightful one. And Wikipedia is a pro-Muslim, leftist establishment media site just like Google.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 02:10:52 AM »
CF
I agree with you on almost everything but the Tamils are Hindus and the government fighting them are Budhists.  There are Muslims in Sri Lanka but the Tamil Tigers are not Muslim.  I think they are communists and they have allied themselves with the PLO just as the IRA or ETA have.  I'm sure they got money from the Soviets and I know they have murals in Northern Ireland dedicated to the Tamils.  They are part of the international communist movement. 

I don't know of many Hindus that become shahids and call their war an intifada.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 02:18:16 AM »
Just wait until Hussein Does this in America. We are done for.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 02:20:55 AM »
CF

I don't know of many Hindus that become shahids and call their war an intifada.

The Tamils that have used those words do so to show solidarity with the PLO.  They invented the modern day suicide bombing and the Muslims copied this practice. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 02:22:03 AM »
Hindus do not have a concept of martyrdom. It is not part of their religion. Hindus would not blow themselves up so that they can go to Paradise. Don't believe what the Muslim-loving media says.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 02:22:13 AM »
Just wait until Hussein Does this in America. We are done for.
We are...I'm not looking forward to the next few years in America.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 02:29:19 AM »
Hindus do not have a concept of martyrdom. It is not part of their religion. Hindus would not blow themselves up so that they can go to Paradise. Don't believe what the Muslim-loving media says.

I know about media lies but I've read many sources about Sri Lanka and one thing they all say is it is a Hindu Budhist conflict.  Martyrdom has appeared in many communist movements.  The IRA, ETA, Shining Path, Red Brigade and FLNC have martyrs too and they are not Muslims. The one thing they have in common is that they all support one another.  I'm not supporting these people, but if it's true that they have Muslims in the movement I'll definitly listen.  If you've heard this, I could be wrong, but I haven't seen one thing talking about it. 

Also, why would the hide this.  The media doesn't hide but promotes the Islam of the Muslims in Kashmir and in Chechnya.  Why would they hide this when they don't in all the other conflicts.  Don't the Jimmy Carters and PBS come running when a Muslim stubbed his toe and blames an infidel?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 02:34:24 AM »
Exactly. Look at how the worldwide media is screaming and crying about the so-called "civilian casualties" in Sri Lanka now that Operation Cast Lead is over. They're screaming "holocaust, genocide" at the hands of those evil Sinhalese. Do you really think the whole world would care about Hindu war refugees? The whole reason the pathetic Sri Lankan gov't is creating these new Tamil cities is because of "international pressure".

There is a difference between the suicide agents from the Marxist organizations you named and shahids. Many organizations have an elite squad of fighters that are prepared not to return for the cause. But there is a difference between fighters that undertake missions that are likely to be suicidal in practice and purposeful "martyrs" (shahids). Blowing yourself up in battle is a Hadithic/Koranic concept that is not found in any other world religion, save possibly some elements of Shintoism.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 02:41:02 AM »
Exactly. Look at how the worldwide media is screaming and crying about the so-called "civilian casualties" in Sri Lanka now that Operation Cast Lead is over. They're screaming "holocaust, genocide" at the hands of those evil Sinhalese. Do you really think the whole world would care about Hindu war refugees? The whole reason the pathetic Sri Lankan gov't is creating these new Tamil cities is because of "international pressure".

There is a difference between the suicide agents from the Marxist organizations you named and shahids. Many organizations have an elite squad of fighters that are prepared not to return for the cause. But there is a difference between fighters that undertake missions that are likely to be suicidal in practice and purposeful "martyrs" (shahids). Blowing yourself up in battle is a Hadithic/Koranic concept that is not found in any other world religion, save possibly some elements of Shintoism.

I would not be surpirsed if there were Muslims doing this in Sri Lanka.  I just think the Muslims ripped off even the suicide bombing from the Tamils just like they ripped off math and numbers from the Indians and Chinese and called it their own.  They are not original thinkers.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 02:43:10 AM »
Hindus would not engage in suicide bombings! Only Muslim Nazis would ever come up with such a thing. The Hadith talks of it being a Muslim's greatest wish and desire to "martyr" himself, go to Paradise, be reincarnated, "martyr" himself again, and repeat the cycle on and on and on. I will find the verse shortly and post it.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 02:54:00 AM »
Hindus would not engage in suicide bombings! Only Muslim Nazis would ever come up with such a thing. The Hadith talks of it being a Muslim's greatest wish and desire to "martyr" himself, go to Paradise, be reincarnated, "martyr" himself again, and repeat the cycle on and on and on. I will find the verse shortly and post it.

I know Muslims have been doing this but look at the Nazis who died on so called suicide missions like Robert Matthews in the Pacific Northwest or Gordon Kahl in North Dakota.  Muslims definitly have the patent on this behavoir but they are not the only ones doing this. Tamils tie cyanide pills around their necks in case of being captured.  I think Muslims are prohibited from dying this way.  A lot of the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda sent kids on suicide missions too and they are animists.  My point is the Muslims didn't even invent terrorism or suicide bombings.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 04:43:50 AM »
yes you are right, but those Hindus have taken to Communism to further their agenda. They are Hindu only in name, that is what i meant. Just like Karl Marx was a Jew by origin but a Commie to the core.

Indian communists or Communists of Indian Subcontinent use many Urdu/Arabic words in their movement because the words for "intifada" and "shahids" do not exist in Hindi.