Poll

Which European city is the most dangerous for a Jew to live in?

Paris
15 (50%)
London
8 (26.7%)
Amsterdam
4 (13.3%)
Oslo
3 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The most Jew-hating city in Europe  (Read 9578 times)

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
The most Jew-hating city in Europe
« on: February 11, 2009, 07:38:13 PM »
In light of the recent anti-Semitic events and growing Jew-hatred in European countries (thanks to rapidly increasing Muslim immigration) let us know which of the four European cities you think is the most unsafe for Jewish residents. Do not forget to mention the reason behind your vote and any anti-Jewish incident you noticed or read about recently.

Shalom
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: The most Jew-hating city in Europe
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 03:22:59 PM »
I dont know.  I experience anti-semitism on a DAILY basis, and I am here in the USA.  They can hate me til they're blue in the face- DEAL WITH IT. I AINT GOIN AWAY UNTIL G-d DECIDES, NOT man.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 07:44:28 PM »
Wherever drugs,prostitution,alcoholism,raping,murders and other sins are spread,those places are antisemitic.And let's face the truth this is 99% of modern urban civilization.

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »
Shalom!

Amsterdam is unrecognizable as a European liberal society. It is just an extension of the Arab ummah. On my last visit (soon after the brutal murder of Theo Van Gogh) the Muslims were on a rampage again demanding more social security and welfare handouts (all bearded men and whores in black body bags) I have never felt so disgusted in my whole life....it felt like being surrounded by devils in the midst of some of the most tolerant but weak secular people.
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

Offline alonmizrahi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 11:25:59 PM »
I think Paris is the worst daily attack on jews happen there France is becoming more muslim I wonder how Charles Martel is feeling in his tomb
Muslims are like a cancer and what a doctor have to do to save a patient with cancer extirpate the tumour, if the world want to live in peace we have to get rid of the Muslim cancer, we are the doctors

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 04:59:48 AM »
I think Paris is the worst daily attack on jews happen there France is becoming more muslim I wonder how Charles Martel is feeling in his tomb

I think you are right. Paris is the worst.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 11:46:19 PM »

When I was in Paris the Moslems really creeped me out. I am telling you half of Paris is Moslem!

Shalom - Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 06:33:07 AM »
Paris... >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Jewlover

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 01:45:32 PM »
All of them, Europe is gone! Well im not worry, because Israel will grow stronger then these anti semites!!

Why do i have this bad feeling that another holocaust is coming to us  :'(

Jews need to be awake and on guard :soldier:

Well we are surrounded by stupid Arabs, who fight like animals :::D they will be slaughted if they do anything to Israel :dance: :soldier:

Israel will prevail :fireworks:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 01:59:35 PM »
All of them, Europe is gone! Well im not worry, because Israel will grow stronger then these anti semites!!

Well we are surrounded by stupid Arabs, who fight like animals :::D they will be slaughted if they do anything to Israel :dance: :soldier:

Europe is sick, ah... :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 07:33:45 AM »
I think most european citiys are jew hating. I am sure there are some which are extreme and some who are not. But I think London is the most jew hating city. In London live a  lot of radica racist nazi muslims!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 11:12:44 AM »

G-d WILL PROTECT Israel if they come IN Israel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 11:41:43 AM »
Israel is strong enough to nuke the whole Middle East!

:israel: :soldier: :israel:

Don't mess with Israel!

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 11:43:53 AM »
Malmo and Berlin are not there. Berlin has a 1/3 Turkish population, And Malmo is 1/4 Muslim.

I geuse, Amsterdam and Paris are the Worst on your list.

Offline ex-muslims1000

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 04:53:26 PM »
In the 14th century, Europe was severely affected by the Black Death (plague)

In the 21st century, Europe is severely damaged by the Black Death (Islam).

For God sake people of Europe... Take a look at my country (Egypt).. take a look at the Islamic countries everywhere.. Why they are considered third world countries????? I would even call them 10th world countries because even planet apes has developed and surpassed the Islamic Nations.. why is that???? didn't you ask yourselves why is that???? Of course you didn't, you are busy with your drinking and your night clubs and your drugs.... while your enemy was planning to overtake your land from you....

Egyptians who built the Pyramids 5000 years ago, they can't make their own bread in the 21st century..
Iraqis, who built the first civilization on earth, they can't make a toothpick in the 21st century...

and so and so and so......

what happened to these nations to be so damaged and to be behind every civilization on earth???

Only one thing happened.. the birth of Islam... Islam caused these great civilizations to be a great failure... and what Europe is doing??? It is being "Politically Correct"...

And to George Bush the Hero, You said that 1000 Germans are converting to islam every year.. and I want to tell you that every day there are 1000 Muslim being converted to Christianity in North Africa and in the middle east.

This is not my estimation, this estimation was announced in AL-Jazeera Channel and from one of the top Islamic scholar from Libya...

Just want to tell you one thing... Do not hate the Muslims.. Many of the Muslim people are good and nice and do not agree with the Islamic teaching and that is why they are converting despite the death punishment that they might face when discovered... Islam is the danger and not the Muslims.. read about Islam and educate yourselves and educate the others around you.. do not sit still.

Again, Love the Muslims but hate Islam as an Ideology.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 04:59:15 AM »
Very touching, But it wasn't Islam that blew up the world trade centre it was Muslims
It wasn't islam that destroyed madrid train, It was muslims
It wasn't Islam that killed theo van gough, It was Muslims
It wasn't Islam that did the 7/7, It was Muslims

If these fuckers never came here, Europe and America would be a better place.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 05:27:08 AM »
What do you want to say?

Of course they were all muslims! But they are all members in the death cult Islam. So there is actually no difference.
You talk about the devil and same time about the hell.
So you can actually say Islam did 9/11.
Islam is evil and Muslims too. There is no difference if you say Islam or Muslims. Same [censored].

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »
We must do an ethnic cleaning, Europe is not safe for the Jews and either for Gentiles. F U C K I S L A M
I hate muslims more and more...You know why...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 05:26:05 PM »
We must do an ethnic cleaning, Europe is not safe for the Jews and either for Gentiles. F U C K I S L A M

I agree with you!

G-d protect and bless all Jews and Christians
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:08:21 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 05:29:00 PM »

Same here!
Dude, I can't write everything in here. I am sure if I would write here what I would (will) do, the police would be on my door.
Give me a weapon and I will do a better job than Baruch Goldstein (Baruch did the best!).

Yes. Once I will kill a muslim for myself, one for Israel, one for the Jews, and + 1 one for Sarah. Because I don't forgive them.  :dance:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 05:41:09 PM »
 >:(
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:06:44 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »

Same here!
Dude, I can't write everything in here. I am sure if I would write here what I would (will) do, the police would be on my door.
Give me a weapon and I will do a better job than Baruch Goldstein (Baruch did the best!).

Talking like that in our country even on the web can get you landed in prision.

I don't think ehtnic cleansing is the answer

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 09:47:22 AM »
Paris and Brussels, they have soo many islamists!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 09:51:13 AM »
Paris and Brussels, they have soo many islamists!

And London!

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 03:59:11 PM »
I think most european citiys are jew hating. I am sure there are some which are extreme and some who are not. But I think London is the most jew hating city. In London live a  lot of radica racist nazi muslims!
There go my plans of moving to England... :'(
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)