Author Topic: Baruch Marzel, Itamar Ben Gvir to serve as aides of new National Union MK  (Read 432 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3670568,00.html

Baruch Marzel and Itamar Ben Gvir will soon become regular visitors to the Knesset – one as new National Union Knesset Member Michael Ben Ari's advisor, and the other as his parliamentarian assistant.

Dr. Ben Ari, who was placed in the fourth spot on National Union's list, is expected to attract great attention at the Knesset, both because of his aides and his views.

Marzel, a Hebron resident who in the past served as an assistant for Kach movement founder Rabbi Meir Kahane, will serve as Mk Ben Ari's advisor. Meanwhile, Ben-Gvir, who is about to complete his law degree in the, will serve as Ben Ari's assistant for legal and media affairs.

Is Itmar Ben-Gvir a member of the Hebrew forum?

I wish these 2 put a good word about Chaim to Dr. Ben Ari if he is not already aware of him.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.