Author Topic: Indigenous Indians accused of cannibalism in Brazil  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Indigenous Indians accused of cannibalism in Brazil
« on: February 12, 2009, 09:47:40 AM »
Indigenous Indians accused of cannibalism in Brazil

RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian police charged six Indians of the Kulina tribe for murdering a local farmer and eating parts of his body, local daily O Globo reported Tuesday.

Ocelio Alves de Carvalho, 21, was found dead by his relatives on Feb. 3 in Envira, Amazonas state, his body bearing about 60 stab wounds. Several organs, including his heart, brain and liver, were missing. His family had reported him missing two days earlier.

According to police, De Carvalho had a good relationship with local Indians.

Local police chief Jose Carlos Correia da Silva said investigation was being hindered by Brazilian laws protecting indigenous peoples, which forbids local police to enter the tribal area, where the suspects are hiding.

"This case should have been given to the Federal Police," Silva said. "We have interrogated one of the suspects, but Funai (Brazil's National Indian Foundation) forced us to release him."

Experts said there is no tradition of cannibalism in the Kulina tribe. According to Maronilton da Silva Clementino, Envira's cabinet chief, alcoholism among local Indians may be one of the factors to blame.

"There is a high level of alcoholism among the Indians in this region. Funai is absent and does not help with that," he said.

A Funai representative has been in Envira since Feb. 5 but the foundation is yet to make a statement on the case.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-02/11/content_10800576.htm
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Indigenous Indians accused of cannibalism in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 01:21:25 PM »
This is very common among the the headhunters of South America
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »

I think here is an extreme double standart. If a person murders, he should be punished. But miniorities  seem to have today a different book of law, they are judged according to.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 02:18:36 PM »

I think here is an extreme double standart. If a person murders, he should be punished. But miniorities  seem to have today a different book of law, they are judged according to.
This is true this p.c. GONE CRAZY.tHE SAYING p.c. COMES FROM BOLSHEVIKS WHEN YOU DIDN'T AGREE WITH THEM IN THE EARLY SOVIET UNION THEY WOULD SAY 'YOU MUST GO TO THE GULAG TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECTED.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 04:11:38 PM »
Its legitimate what they did. Its democracy here guys. didnt you hear about freedom of eating?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 04:15:55 PM »
I'm sure some crazy liberal anthropologists will come and weep about how this indigenous culture is being insulted, and how our ways aren't the only way, etc. I bet you one thing though they're not going to go live with them.  ;D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 04:20:56 PM »
I'm sure some crazy liberal anthropologists will come and weep about how this indigenous culture is being insulted, and how our ways aren't the only way, etc. I bet you one thing though they're not going to go live with them.  ;D

Imo you are not so wrong with your assumption.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 04:23:43 PM »
Its legitimate what they did. Its democracy here guys. didnt you hear about freedom of eating?

He he he  :::D

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 04:40:05 PM »
Damn I hate to be cynical but I had to do it ^^
oh guys you will make me regret joining this forum  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 04:45:03 PM »
Damn I hate to be cynical but I had to do it ^^
oh guys you will make me regret joining this forum  ;D

It's good to have fun sometimes and play around. :)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »
I can go for a medium rare Brazilian about now.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2