Author Topic: Proof that Hudgens is a Nazi?  (Read 4355 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Proof that Hudgens is a Nazi?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 09:51:25 PM »
Fair enough. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 10:06:34 PM »
This is why Hudgens is a threat to Western civilization. She and Zac are destroying our next generation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 11:55:03 PM »
Regardless of whether she is a literal Nazi, she is certainly a moral one.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 12:48:31 AM »
C.F., you are one of the great members of JTF.  It pains me to disagree with you. 

If we all agreed with everything that everyone said on this forum, we'd be a bunch of robots. I agree with a lot of what you say too Ranter, but I would be the first one to throw a rotten tomato at you if I disagreed with you, so stay on your toes buddy  :suave:

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 12:52:11 AM »
Speaking of which C.F... what's with your obsession of moronic celebrities? These people don't know their tuchus from their elbow.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 02:02:47 AM »
Vito, most young American morons do not follow evil politicians (except Obama this time around). But they do follow evil, satanic celebrities and use their sick lives as examples for their own. This is why these satanic beasts deserve the yimach schmo/schma even when they do not directly denounce Israel (but many of them do in fact do that).

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 02:27:47 AM »
who is this Hudgens i never heard of her

Neither have I, until today. Someone here clearly has a serious beef with her though.

Obviously an unsavory character, but who in Hollywood isn't?

Sorry but I just don't see the relevancy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 02:28:32 AM »
The relevancy is that JTF cares about morals and values, and that all of Hollywood is trying to annihilate the morality of today's children.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 02:36:22 AM »
C.F., you are one of the great members of JTF.  It pains me to disagree with you. 

If we all agreed with everything that everyone said on this forum, we'd be a bunch of robots. I agree with a lot of what you say too Ranter, but I would be the first one to throw a rotten tomato at you if I disagreed with you, so stay on your toes buddy  :suave:

C.F. obviously has a passion in what he believes and disagrees with.  We know where he stands.  I don't always agree with him, and in fact sometimes think he is out of line.  But he is consistent.  He believes in JTF and sticks to his guns. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 02:38:28 AM »
Thank you.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 02:38:52 AM »
The relevancy is that JTF cares about morals and values, and that all of Hollywood is trying to annihilate the morality of today's children.

And I agree with that 100%, but why target this Hudgens girl when there are at least 1000 others just like her, if not worse? I could start threads about Britney Spears, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Amy Winehouse, etc, etc, but it would just seem pointless.

But please, don't let me try to stop you. I was only trying to make a point. If you post about Hudgens every day for the next year, I promise you won't get receive another rebuttal from me.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 02:39:45 AM »

C.F. obviously has a passion in what he believes and disagrees with.  We know where he stands.  I don't always agree with him, and in fact sometimes think he is out of line.  But he is consistent.  He believes in JTF and sticks to his guns. 
I agree with you on that. I should add that CF is one of the best members jtf has ever had. Their is nobody more consistent in their hardcore kahanist views. CF never compromises his principles for anything and never plays the "loving our enemies" game. He is also very informed about Satmar and other issues which most gentiles know nothing about. CF is a true scholar.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 02:42:10 AM »
It's a shame that CF is unnecessarily criticized for simply stating things in line with kahanism. It's a shame that some people actually Harass him when he simply points out the evil of satmar and things of that nature. Nothing he says is untrue.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2009, 02:42:55 AM »
Michael Savage wishes he was C.F.  Or Chaim for that matter.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2009, 02:43:29 AM »
And I should take this time to add that DownwithIslam is probably the very closest of any JTF member on this whole entire forum to Chaim, ideologically. He always seems to type exactly what Chaim is thinking and I am quite positive that on every single issue of significance the two see eye-to-eye 100%. DownwithIslam does not care how unpopular his views might be with more moderate JTFers, much less the world at large, but is a crusader constantly reminding us of the reality on the ground in Israel whether or not we want to see it and admit that he is right.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2009, 02:44:57 AM »
It's a shame that CF is unnecessarily criticized for simply stating things in line with kahanism. It's a shame that some people actually Harass him when he simply points out the evil of satmar and things of that nature. Nothing he says is untrue.
It is an abomination that a certain person forged a message by DownwithIslam on our forum quite recently. That scumbag knows exactly who he is and should immediately be banned.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 02:46:47 AM »
And I should take this time to add that DownwithIslam is probably the very closest of any JTF member on this whole entire forum to Chaim, ideologically. He always seems to type exactly what Chaim is thinking and I am quite positive that on every single issue of significance the two see eye-to-eye 100%. DownwithIslam does not care how unpopular his views might be with more moderate JTFers, much less the world at large, but is a crusader constantly reminding us of the reality on the ground in Israel whether or not we want to see it and admit that he is right.

I agree.  Overall,  JTF is loaded with very good members.  I consider myself lucky to be blessed to be around such astute individuals.  If JTF has it share of so-so members, then I am on it, but I greatly respect those who are true JTF crusaders.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2009, 02:48:39 AM »
And I agree with that 100%, but why target this Hudgens girl when there are at least 1000 others just like her, if not worse? I could start threads about Britney Spears, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Amy Winehouse, etc, etc, but it would just seem pointless.
Spears, Madonna, and Aguilera are all has-beens when it comes to American youth, especially the former two. But when Britney and Christina were at their peak, when they first started, they did pretend to be a little more modest, just for the record. Britney and Christina in the late 90s were considerably more modest than Hudgens, Lohan, and Miley Cyrus today.

As for Amy Whorehouse, the only following she has is among schvartze panhandlers who stumble around in their own vomit in the backs of alleys.

But please, don't let me try to stop you. I was only trying to make a point. If you post about Hudgens every day for the next year, I promise you won't get receive another rebuttal from me.
You have said nothing wrong; you asked me a perfectly legitimate question on why I focus on celebs such as these.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2009, 09:04:10 AM »
Just another fundamentally moronic celebrity,who thinks that she knows something about politics but know ONE FREAKING FAT 0 like her CAMEL-FACED MOMMA.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2009, 09:35:37 AM »
I don't like her eyes. Vanessa has sinister looking eyes. I see this Arabish look in her eyes and it creeps me out.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was part Arab.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2009, 12:46:38 PM »
I don't think so actually, if I recall correctly she is part Filipino, part Native American, and part Irish or some other European.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2009, 02:27:49 PM »
Spears, Madonna, and Aguilera are all has-beens when it comes to American youth, especially the former two. But when Britney and Christina were at their peak, when they first started, they did pretend to be a little more modest, just for the record. Britney and Christina in the late 90s were considerably more modest than Hudgens, Lohan, and Miley Cyrus today.

As for Amy Whorehouse, the only following she has is among schvartze panhandlers who stumble around in their own vomit in the backs of alleys.

Any one of the aforementioned artists could sell their shopping lists tomorrow to any major record label for millions. Amy Winehouse just won five Grammy awards. So I think you're understating their influence just a little bit.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2009, 06:28:31 PM »
You are right, but most contemporary Madonna, Whorehouse, Britney, etc. fans are already beyond all hope. Miley Cyrus and Hudgens are preying on stupid under-ten girls.