Author Topic: Sarah Palin endorses Texas Gov. Rick Perry in 2010 Texas GOP Primary for Gov.  (Read 1254 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
http://www.dailytexanonline.com/nation_briefly_2_4_09-1.1353957

Sarah Palin endorses Perry for 2010 Texas governor’s race

AUSTIN — Former vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is urging Texas Republican women to support Gov. Rick Perry over U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison in the 2010 GOP primary for governor.

The Alaska governor said in a letter to GOP women that that she admires Perry’s opposition to federal economic bailouts and his support for stimulating the economy with tax cuts and disciplined spending.

“Rick Perry is true to conservative principles even when others think the party needs to go a different direction. I like that about him: he doesn’t care which way the wind blows; he acts on his beliefs. That’s why I am supporting Governor Rick Perry for re-election,” Palin wrote.

Palin wrote that Perry “walks the walk of a true conservative. And he sticks to his guns — and you know how I feel about guns!”

Hutchison’s campaign spokesman, Todd Olsen, said the letter reads like something the Perry campaign, not Palin, wrote.

“I don’t know that Governor Palin would have said that about a governor who had, via executive action, required teenage sixth-grade girls, without their parents’ permission, to be required to take an HPV vaccine,” Olsen said, referring to Perry’s executive order in 2007 that required shots against a virus that causes cervical cancer. The Legislature overrode his mandate.

From what I've seen and read about Texas Gov. Rick Perry,    Texans made a great choice in electing him Governor.      Barring something unexpected,    Gov.  Perry has my support in his re-election bid.      Gov. Palin's endorsement of Gov. Perry is the icing on the cake.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.dailytexanonline.com/nation_briefly_2_4_09-1.1353957

Sarah Palin endorses Perry for 2010 Texas governor’s race

AUSTIN — Former vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is urging Texas Republican women to support Gov. Rick Perry over U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison in the 2010 GOP primary for governor.

The Alaska governor said in a letter to GOP women that that she admires Perry’s opposition to federal economic bailouts and his support for stimulating the economy with tax cuts and disciplined spending.

“Rick Perry is true to conservative principles even when others think the party needs to go a different direction. I like that about him: he doesn’t care which way the wind blows; he acts on his beliefs. That’s why I am supporting Governor Rick Perry for re-election,” Palin wrote.

Palin wrote that Perry “walks the walk of a true conservative. And he sticks to his guns — and you know how I feel about guns!”

Hutchison’s campaign spokesman, Todd Olsen, said the letter reads like something the Perry campaign, not Palin, wrote.

“I don’t know that Governor Palin would have said that about a governor who had, via executive action, required teenage sixth-grade girls, without their parents’ permission, to be required to take an HPV vaccine,” Olsen said, referring to Perry’s executive order in 2007 that required shots against a virus that causes cervical cancer. The Legislature overrode his mandate.

From what I've seen and read about Texas Gov. Rick Perry,    Texans made a great choice in electing him Governor.      Barring something unexpected,    Gov.  Perry has my support in his re-election bid.      Gov. Palin's endorsement of Gov. Perry is the icing on the cake.

From what I heard Perry was pretty soft on immigration.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt