Author Topic: The barbaric Muslim beheading in Buffalo  (Read 1049 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Re: The barbaric Muslim beheading in Buffalo
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »
Satanic filthy creatures.
They should be burnt alive.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 06:12:52 PM by VforVendetta »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 06:29:27 PM »
I think a bill should be drafted, that Muslims be given an ultimatum to either adopt American values (honour killing is not an American value) or be deported.

Further, any prospective immigrant should have to prove that they wish to live AS AMERICANS.  This is so obvious that I feel silly having to articulate it.

When a person wants to immigrate to a country, the primary reason should be because they share the values of that country.  It's not all about wanting to make a better life for themselves.  Immigrants also have a responsibility to make America as good a country as it can be.

I am assuming that this individual was not born American, but this is of secondary importance also.  If they want to cut of the heads of their wifes and daughters, let them live in Saudi Arabia or whatever anus mundi shares their values.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 06:30:40 PM »
We just elected a Muslim president, and I think quite likely knowingly. Who are worse, Muslims or Americans who knowingly support them?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 06:34:33 PM »
I have read in depth about this issue. It is funny.

The quranimal that beheaded his wife was deep in Muslim public relations. It founded a TV station with the task to better the public oppinion of Muzzies. The name of the tv station was "The Bridge".

He he he

I think Islam needs more of this kind of public relation agents. Then the public oppinion will turn against them for shure and we can do the transfer!

:)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 06:39:51 PM »
Notice how this is nowhere to be found in the mainstream media but if a Reverend, Rabbi or Priest sneeze in the wrong direction it is headline news.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 06:40:11 PM »
I think this man needs to be sterilized, then put to death.  Either that, or he should be given the choice to live in Saudi Arabia, after being sterilized.  If he tries to come back to the U.S., he should be killed.  

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 07:26:31 PM »
HE'S A MODERATE LOL LOL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 09:07:59 PM »
I think this man needs to be sterilized, then put to death.  Either that, or he should be given the choice to live in Saudi Arabia, after being sterilized.  If he tries to come back to the U.S., he should be killed.  

Hi Lisa ...I would like to see this bastard beheaded ( after he is killed ) place his head in a glass box and send it on a tour to the Middle East
with a note attached to it saying : Death to Islam !

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 09:26:52 PM »
Islam in our shores this is the beginning no one is waking up!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 12:46:01 AM »
If this was a decent country, he would be charged with "domestic Islam" and he would be beheaded himself.
:clap:
aka Someone Else