0 (0%)
Good.
3 (13.6%)
Terrible.
10 (45.5%)
Undecided.
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 22, 2009  (Read 8949 times)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Ask JTF For February 22, 2009
« on: February 14, 2009, 06:49:57 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Did the Arabs create arabic numbers aka Mathmatic numbers? What do you think of the (Food Guide Triangle) do you think it's telling the truth about foods or not? Why do people have their radios up very high to where you can here them outside of their cars have ever encounter any in your area? PS: What do you think of the Conservative Underground? I now have a group on Windows live groups heres the link http://group-14.groups.live.com this may not be valid link at this time.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 09:49:10 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF For February 22, 2009
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 07:24:43 PM »
Dear Chaim, should we bomb both Mecca and Medina or simply destroy Iran's nuclear program? Also as an unrelated side question, what is your opinion on William Shatner of Star Trek fame?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 02:58:06 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 07:47:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Although Iran is currently the most serious threat in regard to developing nuclear weapons, In what order would you put the other muslin nations to also develop weapons of mass distruction?

Also, Is there a danger of Israel experiencing a full scale Civil War between the government and the Settlers? My fear is that if this were to occur, Israels enemies would be handed the perfect opportunity to simply walk in and distroy little Israel.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 11:20:21 PM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »
chaim,
 people are always talking about how the arabs enlightened europe during the middle ages but i believe almost everything they learned was from greeks (math), byzantines(architecture and building) jews (culture language etc), persians (the dome) and even "arabic numerals" (from India). Is there anything worthwile that Arabs invented?..Did they invent anything before Islam? I know that Islam made them dumb, but what about before Islam? Were they more intelligent? Did they do anything?

BTW: My brother lives in Burbank and met Ed Asnwer in a supermarket. Do you have any choice words for Asnwer that my brother can relay the next time they meet?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 11:57:43 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 07:53:00 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Until I came to JTF I had always been told that Jews didn't believe in hell and that hell was the grave. Yet here I saw many people posting about Gehenom. Are there different beliefs about this among Orthodox Jews or have I just misunderstood something?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 08:00:44 PM by Rubystars »

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Did Rabbi Moshe Levinger ever support Rabbi Kahane or vice versa?

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 09:17:03 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion of Chef Gordon Ramsay? I have thought about going on his program Hell's Kitchen. I am interested in starting my own restaurant, either that or going on tour with him for a year to learn to become a 5 star chef. He has a restaurant in New York. Have you ever eaten there or spoken to him?

:fright:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 06:17:17 PM by Kylefromomaha »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 09:46:08 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

The GOP is America's Likud. They talk up a big conservative game, but just elected an Obama-clone black Nazi to be their chairman. The truth is that most of the worst travesties of the past 40 years of American politics have come from Republican administrations. Here's a partial list:

--establishment of ties with, and subsequent economic enslavement to, Red Nazi China
--legitimization of the Soviet Union and the resulting Gorbachev-worship
--two crippling oil crises
--America's first (and so far only) amnesty for illegals
--the use of U.S. military force to physically defend Yasser Arafat
--the legal crucifixions of American heroes Jonathan Pollard, Chaim Ben Pesach, and Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean
--helping al-Qaeda murder HaRav Kahane zt"l (yimach schmam vezichram to GHWB and James "F The Jews" Baker)
--enormous expansions of the federal deficit and out-of-control spending
--two disgusting, hideous bailouts for the bloated airline, banking, and automotive industries
--more than three phony and useless wars
--"war crimes" kangaroo trials of our heroic soldiers in Iraq, sometimes for their very lives

What do you think, Chaim?

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 08:32:59 PM by C.F. »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 12:32:53 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think this time Bibi Netanyahu would decrease the taxes like he did before?  If so will that help number of settlements and outposts in Judea?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 09:17:01 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 07:27:16 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What are your thoughts on enhanced Interrogation of muslim terrorists in Gitmo, and the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is closing Gitmo?

God Bless,
PJC
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 07:33:07 AM by ProJewCatholic »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 12:02:17 PM »
Dear Chaim:  As I am sure you and your audience knows, Bernard Madoff has admitted to conducting a colossal Ponzi scheme, purportedly amounting to $50 billion. Many Jews, including me, are deeply disturbed that Madoff is or purports to be Jewish and that many of his victims are his fellow Jews, including numerous Jewish charitable organizations.  What are your thoughts and feelings about this situation? Do you believe that Madoff is in any way a manifestation of the moral, religious, and political crisis in the American Jewish community and Israel that you have so often commented upon? 

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 05:14:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

First of all I have to agree with you on your response to Kyle from Omaha's comment that Africa is heading towards civilization. That is utterly impossible. The only nation in Africa that ever had any civilization was RHODESIA and Rhodesia does not exist any more because the rest of the world turned their back on it and let Mugabe take over. A restored Rhodesian state is the ONLY chance of Africa being civilized.

My question is, how could the practice of Islam be made illegal in America? How would this be reconciled with the first amendment? Would Islam be re-classified as a cult rather than a religion, or some other such thing? Could it be possible to drive Islam from American soil completely?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 12:42:42 AM by Trace »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 01:11:50 AM »
Dear Chaim,

My question this week is about secular Jews.  I'm not referring to the Leftist, self hating kind, who can't surrender fast enough.  I am asking about right wing Jews, who want Israel to not give up any land, who are willing to fight for Israel and who love the Jewish people, but are not (for whatever reason) observant Jews.
In other words, they share all of the values we do, but they are secular. 

What do you think of them?  What sort of political role would you allow them to have under a Kahanist government?  Would they be able to take part in (say) legislation?  Would secular Jews be coerced in some way to observe Torah law?  Could Jews decide to work on Shabbat, for instance?  Would it be against the law for Jews to marry non-Jews?  I know it's a sin, but would it be prohibited by law?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 07:22:12 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Im getting maried next week. Any words of advice?

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 11:32:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim, I recently viewed a you tube of the late Meir Kahne from 1977 at a rally demonstrating the planned nazi march through then predominately Jewish  Chicago suburb  Skokie,IL. I was a teenager than,  Rabbi Kahne was a fantastic speaker. I remember that those events brought Jews together. my question to you Chaim, were you here in Chicago area  involved back then with nazi counter demostations?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 12:08:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

When should a Jew not be saved?

Should Leftist self-hating Jews be saved and brought to Israel in an emergency if we know for sure they will not change, and continue to do all they can to undermine and destroy their own people?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 09:48:46 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 03:27:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why are there so many pro-Bosnian and Albanian Muslim Nazi supporters? Kosovo has always belonged to the historic Serbs. People who support an Albanian Kosovo are supporting Islamic Terrorism. There will always be a righteous person in all nations. The thing is hardly any Albanians support the idea that Kosovo has always belonged to the Serbs. America, Israel and Western Civilization needs to wake up and start supporting the Serbs.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 03:27:39 PM by JTFFan »

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »
Dear Chaim.
I hope you will not mind me asking/commenting to you as follows; I was wondering why a shiduch with an Israeli girl/woman can not be arranged for you? For example, Noam Federmam may know a righteous girl for you! Is it difficult, did you try it (I am not judging). If you DO get such a shiduch, g-d willing, and get married, will that pave the way for you to immigrate to and be a great leader in Israel? If I can be part of this great mitzvah please let me know what I can do. Warm regards and keep up your good work. harel156
AZ

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 01:17:39 AM »
Dear Hayim,

Do you think that the Kadima Party will be around in ten years?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 12:23:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim

How should we deal with Hitler's book "Mein Kampf"?

1. Should it be banned?
2. Should it be encouraged to read so that we can better understand the threat of Nazism and maybe even make connections with Islam?

Kind regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »
Chaim, do you think its the end of America? All of this HUSSEIN business is going to destroy us, what do we do in USA as a people? I see rockets here for the leftists appeasement of p-stine. Do you see potential rockets here?? I do, most definitely.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »
Hello Chaim,,

Now that Obama is in the White House all his friends are showing to be fraud, tax cheats, the most crooked and corrupt you can find.  It was like it took Carter's fumbling and disaster to bring us Reagan, do you think Obamas fumblings and disaster will bring Palin to show and say "see we told you so"?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 07:59:23 PM »
Dear Chaim,
can you please tell us a story about the Jewish Hero, Robert Manning? Did you work closely with Manning during your time in the JDL? Why did the Israeli government extradite him in 1993? Those traitors won't be needing winter clothes in the next world, I think.
regards,
Gimatria

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 01:39:05 AM »
Dear Chaim,

As you might remmember, I posted on the forum that my stepfather (Reuven ben Devorah) has a brain tumor. The Doctors recently said he will die within 2-4 months. He's refused treatment because at this stage there's nothing treatement will do except make him worse and prolong his suffering. He's paralyzed on the right side, can't really talk or eat anything, and has been in bed for 2 months straight. He asks and receives morphine almost every 2-3 hours and says he just wants to die already. He's a frum, Isralie, who has lived in Canada for over 20 years, and he is a very big ba'al chessed. His avodas Hashem is excellent, and although we've definitely had our bad times since he's married my mom 12 years ago, I deeply love him and want the best for him. I know and believe that he will be getting Olam Habah and only the greatest things in Gan Eden because he's such a Tzadik, and I don't want him to suffer anymore. We both have faith in Hashem that whatever happens, happens for the best. Is it wrong for me to give up on the hope that he recovers? I'm trying to be strong for my mom, but he's given up, and I feel like doing the same. In addittion to him being sick, my mother and I will have to move into a small apartment and get full-time jobs just to make ends-meet, and I won't be starting university till September. Do you have any advice you can give me on how to survive this most difficult time in my life? Thanks and may we share only Simchas.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 03:59:27 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

My question this week is regarding a specific Jewish organization...... the National Council of Jewish Women.     Though I've heard you mention many Jewish groups that work against the best interest of the United States and Israel,    I have never heard you discuss NCJW.     A number of people who I know are active members in that group.     After reading info on the Internet about this group,    I became VERY concerned about their positions both in the United States and Israel.      What is your opinion regarding the National Council of Jewish Women?   

Thanks as always,  eb22.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/