Author Topic: Tomorrow I will take photos about my city  (Read 947 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Tomorrow I will take photos about my city
« on: February 15, 2009, 12:53:59 PM »
Tomorrow after the police (or before) I will take photos about Székesfehérvár city, (I live in a village what is part of the town.) I will take photos about the statues, and about monument of Jews.

We have not synagogue here, because nazis and the Arrow Cross destroyed it, it is shame. I will be there with my Israeli flag, to see the people that We never give up, and we never forget the nazi terror.

I hope I will come back healthy...Do you think should I wear on the street my Israeli flag, or it is too personal? I want show the town, how brave we are! It would be so honor feeling for me.

Comments, opinions?

(And I think you would like the city's photos)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Tomorrow I will take photos about my city
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 12:59:33 PM »
Great idea......!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 01:00:50 PM »
I think so, Hungarian people not really brave to provocate me, lol.  ;D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 03:42:01 PM »
I think so, Hungarian people not really brave to provocate me, lol.  ;D
If you say so,
Just try not to bring yourself into harm ways because of your love to us,
I don't know how some crazy bastards on your country may react when they see Israel's flag, so just be careful.
Good luck  :fist:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 04:15:11 PM »
Maybe if there are skinheads they will provocate me, I don't think that they will beat me, maybe some people will ask, "what did you do in Gasa" or etc.  :o Maybe some people will drop cigarettes or stones to my head...and I will not wear my gas pistol tomorrow...

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 05:57:14 AM »
My photos are bad, because here was wind and I could not make good photos grrr...but I tried...I upload some here... ;D

People just have seen!  :o But many people looked very angry, and they could kill me with their eyes, but some people was very friendly, and smiled to me.  :)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 06:03:13 AM »
So It was my little demostration, to show we are braves, JTFers, and we are not afraid, against the anti semitism.  :)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 06:41:09 AM »
Great pictures!! Don't care about people who look at you badly. I will take some pics too in the future.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 11:54:17 AM »
Good idea, just be careful! :)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 12:00:54 PM »
I don't have to be carefully. If someone has a problem then he can say it! I decided to beat everyone who attack me!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »
In my neighborhood, there are a few cars that are full painted Israeli flags. Very beautiful. Too bad no one can do that in Europe without looking over their shoulders. Why dont you just leave nazi hungary, and move to America, or if you are a jew, go to Israel.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 09:16:26 PM »
In my neighborhood, there are a few cars that are full painted Israeli flags. Very beautiful. Too bad no one can do that in Europe without looking over their shoulders. Why dont you just leave nazi hungary, and move to America, or if you are a jew, go to Israel.

Right, Im good for aliyah, cause of my grandfather from my mother. But I don't have job yet, and I don't really speak Hebrew. I want create a company in America with my best friend who is German/Slovak, but pro-Israel guy! (His first language and his citizenship is Hungarian). Hungary becomes again nazi, Im afraid from it. :'(

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 10:38:01 PM »

Right, Im good for aliyah, cause of my grandfather from my mother. But I don't have job yet, and I don't really speak Hebrew. I want create a company in America with my best friend who is German/Slovak, but pro-Israel guy! (His first language and his citizenship is Hungarian). Hungary becomes again nazi, Im afraid from it. :'(

You should look up nefesh b'nefesh, David said they are very helpful with aliyah. You really should get out of Hungary asap.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 10:46:39 PM »

You should look up nefesh b'nefesh, David said they are very helpful with aliyah. You really should get out of Hungary asap.

Thanks for the informations, but I don't know yet my choose, Israel, Canada or maybe USA.  :)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 10:50:16 PM »

Thanks for the informations, but I don't know yet my choose, Israel, Canada or maybe USA.  :)

With Hussein in office, I don't know how safe America would be for Jews in the coming years. I think Israel would be your best choice as a Jew.. you will feel home!  :)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 08:18:43 AM »

With Hussein in office, I don't know how safe America would be for Jews in the coming years. I think Israel would be your best choice as a Jew.. you will feel home!  :)

Agree