Author Topic: Tzipwhorah Hitler (ys"vz): "Give Up Half Of Israel!"  (Read 2644 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Tzipwhorah Hitler (ys"vz): "Give Up Half Of Israel!"
« on: February 16, 2009, 01:13:44 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090216/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_politics

And I thought Barack Hussein's victory was as bad as things could get.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 03:28:07 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Re: This is bad news
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 01:16:32 PM »
lol

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tzipwhorah Hitler (ys"vz): "Give Up Half Of Israel!"
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 01:18:24 PM »
Nazi Tzipwhorah: "We Must Give Up Half Of Israel For Peace"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090216/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_politics

Why don't you just come out of the closet and say "Zieg Heil" already, Tzipi...

Quote from: Yahoo News
Livni: Give up half of 'Land of Israel'

By ARON HELLER, Associated Press Writer

JERUSALEM – Tzipi Livni, who hopes to be appointed Israel's prime minister-designate, said Monday Israel must give up considerable territory in exchange for peace with the Palestinians, drawing a clear distinction with her rival, Benjamin Netanyahu.

She told a convention of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Organizations, "we need to give up half of the Land of Israel," using a term that refers to biblical borders that include today's Israel, the West Bank and Gaza.

She explained that such a withdrawal would be for the good of Israel, to maintain it as a Jewish state.

Livni told the U.S. Jewish leaders that Israel must take the initiative and come forward with its own peace plan to head off international programs. "Any plan put on the table will not be in our interest," she said.

Livni's centrist Kadima Party won one more seat than the hawkish Likud, led by Netanyahu. He opposes large-scale territorial concessions in peace talks with the Palestinians. He believes negotiations should concentrate instead on building up the Palestinian economy

Netanyahu and Livni, the current foreign minister, both claimed victory in last week's election. Each hopes to be picked by President Shimon Peres to form the next government.

Netanyahu appears to have the edge, because a majority of members in the new parliament agree with his views.

Netanyahu was addressing the gathering later Monday.

Now the question is whether any of the insane Jews of Israel will actually listen to this plain and clear warning that Hashem is giving them out of the mouth of this SS-Totenkopf general. But judging by Jews' reactions to Fag Buchanus (ys"vz) endorsing Obama's Middle East platform and Jesse Jackson bragging that Obama will be "the end of Zionism", I ain't holding my breath.

Chaimfan

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 01:24:25 PM »
Her looks are like that of Hillary Clinton.  From a far, she appears somewhat attractive.  But the closer you get, YIKES!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »
Like Barack Hussein Obama ( and Bill and Hillary Clinton for that matter ),   Tzipi Livni is pure evil. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 01:42:47 PM »
Tzipwhorah Hitler won't stop until there are crematoria running in every major city of Israel.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 01:49:00 PM »
Spitzer is nuts. Everybody, even the leftwing Jews, is knowing exactly what will happen after the Quranimal has full controll of the land.

Rocket attacks, rocket attacks, more rocket attacks and perhaps much much worse things.

:o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »
This is disgusting.

My god... Is she possessed by satan??

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »
Tzipwhorah Hitler won't stop until there are crematoria running in every major city of Israel.
Yes of course.
Listen dude you dont have to speak nonsense.
She is a major threat to Israel but don't say she will kill jews one by one like the nazis did effectively;
There is just no place for comparison.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
Re: Tzipwhorah Hitler (ys"vz): "Give Up Half Of Israel!"
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 02:07:45 PM »
Quote from: C.F. on Today at 02:42:47 PM

Yes of course.
She is a major threat to Israel but don't say she will kill jews one by one like the nazis did effectively;
There is just no place for comparison

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 02:13:18 PM »
The better leftists in Israel say, that they want give the Quranimals half of the land, but they want to transfer the quranimal population from the remaining Jewish-Israel to the quranimal territories.

Spitzer want to keep the quranimals in Israel and she wants to give them the land.

This is double nuts.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 02:19:52 PM »
keeping israel jewish?  here's the solution: kick out the arabs and if they want to stay, they fprfeit their rights as citizens of israel and no voting rights, nnothing...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 02:22:23 PM »
Yes of course.

She is worse than the Arabs. At least the Arabs are a visible threat that we can contain. She WILL murder Jews from the inside. While she is having her lavish meals with anti-semites and taking bribes from them, she will be putting Jews in the path where she knows they will be murdered. At least Barack Hussein's only real interest is going to be blacks in America and foreign aide to Africa.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 02:25:48 PM »

I hate to say it, but she is uglier than Congo.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 02:28:41 PM »
Yes of course.

She is worse than the Arabs. At least the Arabs are a visible threat that we can contain. She WILL murder Jews from the inside. While she is having her lavish meals with anti-semites and taking bribes from them, she will be putting Jews in the path where she knows they will be murdered. At least Barack Hussein's only real interest is going to be blacks in America and foreign aide to Africa.
You DIDNT read my comment carefully. I agree with all what you say, she is eating us from the inside and she is worse than the arabs.
But its not a reason to say she will build crematories around Israel, like the Nazis did. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR COMPARISON JUST DEAL WITH IT.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 02:32:06 PM »
Yes of course.

You DIDNT read my comment carefully. I agree with all what you say, she is eating us from the inside and she is worse than the arabs.
But its not a reason to say she will build crematories around Israel, like the Nazis did. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR COMPARISON JUST DEAL WITH IT.

If you place a Jew in an angry mob of Muslim Nazis you get the same effect as a crematory.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »
keeping israel jewish?  here's the solution: kick out the arabs and if they want to stay, they forfeit their rights as citizens of israel and no voting rights, nnothing...
That is not enough, every non jewish that wants to live in Israel, even people from this forum, have to commit 7 Mitzvahs of Bne Noah (שבע מצוות בני נוח) and he still will wont be a citizen, he will be only an inhabitant.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »
You miss my point again, I cant argue with you.
Tzipora shpitzer is not hitler. In her heart deeply inside she doesnt want to exterminate jews (maybe you wont believe me but its true).
The things she does are only a result of self hatred, and naivete, and the will for being loved by anti semitics in Europe and USA,
So she does everything they tell her.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 02:42:26 PM »
keeping israel jewish?  here's the solution: kick out the arabs and if they want to stay, they fprfeit their rights as citizens of israel and no voting rights, nnothing...

Yes, this is the best way.

Quranimals are committing countless crimes against the Jews there.

Not only by terror attacks, but by stealing, robbing, raping, soaking welfare, drug dealing and other evil deeds.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »
2000-2009- The decade of the political traitor.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 02:55:27 PM »
Yes of course.

Wanna bet?

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 02:57:32 PM »
Yes of course.

Wanna bet?
Wanna bet what??? There is a similar thread here in JTF read what I said there, i think its called Bad news

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 03:12:30 PM »
I think Livni merits the title Judenrat. She is showing the prime minister of Israel, Barack Hussein Osama, that he should pick her to sit at the head of the council because she is the most useful and docile Jew.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 03:22:36 PM »
   In her heart deeply inside she doesnt want to exterminate jews (maybe you wont believe me but its true).

That may be true. Maybe not. What is in her heart is unknown. I can speculate that greed is her primary reason, but it can also be anger towards Hashem. When push comes to shove, the only thing that really matters is preventing her from destroying Israel and murdering Jews.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2009, 03:40:06 PM »
I think Tzipi 'give up Israel' Livni (and she is not alone), is as destructive and traitorous as Chaim 'give me your children' Rumkowski. There is no measure for how cruel she can be to her own people, and how docile and and subservient to our pursuers.