Author Topic: Pet Chimp suffers from a nervous breakdown ?  (Read 4995 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Pet Chimp suffers from a nervous breakdown ?
« on: February 18, 2009, 02:23:34 AM »
 I did hear on the news, and it is not mentioned in the article that the owner had given Zanax to the Chimp in his tea. I do know that sometimes people have bad reactions to zanax. Is it possible this Chimp was on anti depressants and he had a bad reaction too?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4677551/Pet-chimp-attacks-woman-and-police-officers.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Pet Chimp suffers from a nervous breakdown ?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 02:48:56 AM »
Oh My Goodness!

My doctor had just perscribed me Xanax last week. I delayed in picking it up because in general I avoid those types of medications. I haven't taken any yet and I am just freaked that you should bring this up. I was right!

PS: He perscribed Xanax to alleviate itching symptoms. He has since changed his perscription to Benadryl.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 03:01:55 AM »
Oh My Goodness!

My doctor had just perscribed me Xanax last week. I delayed in picking it up because in general I avoid those types of medications. I haven't taken any yet and I am just freaked that you should bring this up. I was right!

PS: He perscribed Xanax to alleviate itching symptoms. He has since changed his perscription to Benadryl.

Your perception is good. Benadryl is better, my daughter takes it for her allergies. I had a girlfriend who took zanax, and when she didn't have her zanax, she would flip out completely, to the point where I took her kids to my house until she calmed down. She was always calling the doctor to give her more zanax. Some people have trouble when they become dependant on anti depressants.
My oldest daughter also had a girlfriend who took zanax for years. Her friend had the same experience. She flipped out and once saw a head in her washing machine and body parts. My daughters friend had been on Zanax for years and also had to keep calling the doctor for refills.
Glad you opted for benadryl instead. I have heard so many bad things about zanax.

Shalom & G-d bless - Dox

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 03:10:50 AM »
Okay, so this explains why the chimp went nuts.  I couldn't figure it out why that happened.  Now I know.   How foolish to be giving a drug like that to a chimpanzee.  And, from what I'm reading here, how foolish to give it to a human, too.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 03:26:40 AM »
Okay, so this explains why the chimp went nuts.  I couldn't figure it out why that happened.  Now I know.   How foolish to be giving a drug like that to a chimpanzee.  And, from what I'm reading here, how foolish to give it to a human, too.

Thanks Israelforever. Like I said they didn't mention it in the article, but it was mentioned on the news.
This may be one reason the chimpanze flipped out. If people can flip on Zanax and have bad reactions,
then I can see why this Chimp went wild and animals do not have the same though process as humans.
Personally I think giving that Chimp zanax was a bad idea as well as cruel.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 04:34:58 AM »
I doubt it was Xanax. Chimpanzees are truly savage, bestial creatures by their very nature, and supremely cunning and intelligent. They attack the limbs, faces, and genitals of their victims, showing they know exactly what they are doing, and are the only species of non-human animal that engages in purposeful torture, warfare, and ritual mutilation. A grown male chimp has the strength of at least ten humans and can take many bullets before it goes down.

Anybody who has a chimp as a "pet" is either completely insane or very ignorant of the true nature of this creature, and this beast's owner should be charged with attempted murder for what happened to that poor woman. I hate to curse G-d's creation, which technically is not sinful because it lacks free will, but this is one animal I would strongly consider giving the y-s to.

Edit: There is a lot of observational evidence that chimps absolutely have and exercise free will.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 05:24:59 AM »
Chimpanzees are wild animals and very intelligent and very strong. It takes a lot of special knowledge for someone to care for them. In my opinion the only two places a chimpanzee should be is in the wild, or in a sanctuary like Primarily Primates.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 05:28:50 AM »
I doubt it was Xanax. Chimpanzees are truly savage, bestial creatures by their very nature,

Being savage and bestial would be human traits. Chimpanzees are animals, and can't be judged by human standards.

and supremely cunning and intelligent. They attack the limbs, faces, and genitals of their victims, showing they know exactly what they are doing, and are the only species of non-human animal that engages in purposeful torture, warfare, and ritual mutilation. A grown male chimp has the strength of at least ten humans and can take many bullets before it goes down.

This is all very true. They can also pick up a large man and throw them over a tall fence. Did you hear the story about the guy who had to give up his pet chimp, and went to the sanctuary to bring it a birthday cake? Other chimps got jealous and chewed off his private parts.

Anybody who has a chimp as a "pet" is either completely insane or very ignorant of the true nature of this creature, and this beast's owner should be charged with attempted murder for what happened to that poor woman. I hate to curse G-d's creation, which technically is not sinful because it lacks free will, but this is one animal I would strongly consider giving the y-s to.

Edit: There is a lot of observational evidence that chimps absolutely have and exercise free will.

Animals don't go to hell.  It's not the chimpanzee's fault that it was in a situation it shouldn't have been in.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 10:06:14 AM »
I doubt it was Xanax. Chimpanzees are truly savage, bestial creatures by their very nature,

Being savage and bestial would be human traits. Chimpanzees are animals, and can't be judged by human standards.

and supremely cunning and intelligent. They attack the limbs, faces, and genitals of their victims, showing they know exactly what they are doing, and are the only species of non-human animal that engages in purposeful torture, warfare, and ritual mutilation. A grown male chimp has the strength of at least ten humans and can take many bullets before it goes down.

This is all very true. They can also pick up a large man and throw them over a tall fence. Did you hear the story about the guy who had to give up his pet chimp, and went to the sanctuary to bring it a birthday cake? Other chimps got jealous and chewed off his private parts.

Animals don't go to hell.  It's not the chimpanzee's fault that it was in a situation it shouldn't have been in.

Hi Ruby. I do agree that those animals do belong in a good zoo or out in the wild. This is horrible and should be an example of why it is not good to keep wild animals as domestic pets. Wild animals can turn on humans, especially if those wild animals have been treated with human medication.

Shalom - Dox

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 10:16:08 AM »
It attacked a woman it's a qurananimal
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 10:25:47 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 10:17:51 AM »
I doubt it was Xanax. Chimpanzees are truly savage, bestial creatures by their very nature, and supremely cunning and intelligent. They attack the limbs, faces, and genitals of their victims, showing they know exactly what they are doing, and are the only species of non-human animal that engages in purposeful torture, warfare, and ritual mutilation. A grown male chimp has the strength of at least ten humans and can take many bullets before it goes down.

Shalom C.F. You mentioned that Chimps are highly intelligent, you are right about that, however chimps are still wild animals.
I wonder if perhaps this Chimp was depressed due to the fact he had no interaction with his own species.
Chimps are like any other wild animal, they need to be around other Chimps. This may have been one of the motivating factors
in the attack.

Shalom - Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 10:30:18 AM »
You are partially right, Dox--chimps, like all primates, are extremely social animals and require interaction with their own kind by their very nature. But their interactions with other chimps are just as savage as those with humans. They rape, go to war, torture, and kill both other chimps and other primates and animals purely for the sake of killing. They are not honorable animals in any way, and I hope the owner is charged to the hilt.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »
You are partially right, Dox--chimps, like all primates, are extremely social animals and require interaction with their own kind by their very nature. But their interactions with other chimps are just as savage as those with humans. They rape, go to war, torture, and kill both other chimps and other primates and animals purely for the sake of killing. They are not honorable animals in any way, and I hope the owner is charged to the hilt.

She should be held accountable. I saw a documentary about some group of Chimps that attacked other chimps and ate their babies.
This paticular group of Chimps in Africa were practising cannabilism. Also there have been incidents in the Wild where like you said
they go in gangs terrorizing other primate groups.

Shalom - Dox   : )

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »
I thought it was illegal to own a full size chimp as a pet. If this women did give the chimp some xanax pills she should be held accountable. But with those wild type animals you cannot fully trust them 100%. Same with dogs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »
Dogs do not ritually torture people just because they get the mind to.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 10:51:10 AM »
I thought it was illegal to own a full size chimp as a pet. If this women did give the chimp some xanax pills she should be held accountable. But with those wild type animals you cannot fully trust them 100%. Same with dogs.

She probably had a wild animal license. Even with the license she needs to be held accountable for her friends injuries financially
and the emotional trauma.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 10:52:15 AM »

Animals are not honorable or dishonorable. They are animals.

Hi Ruby. I do agree that those animals do belong in a good zoo or out in the wild. This is horrible and should be an example of why it is not good to keep wild animals as domestic pets. Wild animals can turn on humans, especially if those wild animals have been treated with human medication.
                                                                       Shalom - Dox

I don't have a problem with people keeping some wild animals as pets as long as they're knowledgeable in how to care for them. Some animals should never be kept as pets however.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 11:05:59 AM »
Dox, it was revealed that she did not have a license, but that the local authorities looked the other way because they were so sure that he was one of the "good" chimps.

Ruby, what I mean is that they have no good qualities in the human sense. Yes, they are very intelligent, but they use that purely for savage purposes (i.e. lying in wait for other animals/humans/rival tribes of chimps, devising new mutilation techniques, practicing "taqqiyah" to rival chimps and humans, etc.)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 11:10:27 AM »
She should be held accountable. I saw a documentary about some group of Chimps that attacked other chimps and ate their babies.

Phyllis Chesler wrote about this in her book "Woman's Inhumanity To Woman."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 11:13:16 AM »

Hi Lisa, what is that book about? Thanks.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »
It's disgusting, but not surprising, to see how far braindead leftie spokesholes will go to extol the virtues of chimps (both animal and human), and explain away all of their barbaric deeds, but won't even give a lipservice word or two to their victims. Look at the interviews that the disgusting chimp owner in CT is giving on TV (probably hoping someone will purchase the rights to her story): she regrets that she "wasn't there" for her "pet" after he went to his room to die after being shot by the cops. I guarantee you this nutjob hippie lady didn't vote for McCain/Palin to this election. She should be locked up for the rest of her life, and as any of you who know me at all know, I'm being very moderate in that proposal.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 11:19:28 AM »
Hi Dox,

That book is about how vicious women can be to each other.  She used the example of the monkeys in the beginning of the book to illustrate that it's not just limited to human females.  Here's a link to the Amazon.com page:

http://www.amazon.com/Womans-Inhumanity-Woman-Phyllis-Chesler/dp/1556529465/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234975407&sr=1-1

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »
Hi Dox,

That book is about how vicious women can be to each other.  She used the example of the monkeys in the beginning of the book to illustrate that it's not just limited to human females.  Here's a link to the Amazon.com page:

http://www.amazon.com/Womans-Inhumanity-Woman-Phyllis-Chesler/dp/1556529465/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234975407&sr=1-1

Thanks Lisa. Next time I go to Borders I will check it out, it sounds very interesting.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 12:56:10 PM »
Some of the posts in this thread have incredibly racist overtones.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »
Your perception is good. Benadryl is better, my daughter takes it for her allergies. I had a girlfriend who took zanax, and when she didn't have her zanax, she would flip out completely, to the point where I took her kids to my house until she calmed down. She was always calling the doctor to give her more zanax. Some people have trouble when they become dependant on anti depressants.
My oldest daughter also had a girlfriend who took zanax for years. Her friend had the same experience. She flipped out and once saw a head in her washing machine and body parts. My daughters friend had been on Zanax for years and also had to keep calling the doctor for refills.
Glad you opted for benadryl instead. I have heard so many bad things about zanax.

Shalom & G-d bless - Dox

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Any doctor who prescribes a benzodiazepine should be shot. Do you know how incredibly addictive these medications are?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 01:13:20 PM by Mishmaat »