Author Topic: Muslims Murder Christian Employee for Requesting His Paycheck  (Read 3097 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Muslims Murder Christian Employee for Requesting His Paycheck
« on: February 18, 2009, 11:07:08 AM »
February 17, 2009
"You Demanded Your Pay from Muslims...We Will Finish You"

The Washington-DC based human rights group, International Christian Concern (ICC) www.persecution.org has just learned that three Pakistani Muslim men murdered one of their Christian milk collection employees who demanded his wages for the past two months.

The employee, Ashraf Masih, was 30 years old and had started the job two months ago in the village of Shajwal, Chak 172, GB. Two Muslim brothers, Muhammad Arfan and Muhammad Nadeem, and their nephew, Muhammad Imran, hired him to collect milk from various farms and houses.

In January, after working for a month, Ashraf came to collect his wages, but Arfan and Nadeem said that they would pay him two months' wages in another month.

Desperate to support his family, Ashraf returned on February 1 and demanded his wages. This enraged the three Muslim men, who said, "You are Esai [a derogatory term for Christians] and you demanded your pay from Muslims, what courage you have. We will finish you right now. Then go to your Esa [Christ], He will give you everything." After killing Ashraf, the three men fled.

Babu Victor, a Catechist of the Catholic Church in Pakistan, told ICC that a formal request for the police to investigate the case had been registered at the nearby police station of Dijkot, and police had started the investigation. At press time, the police had not found the murderers.

Please contact the Pakistani embassy in your country and ask them to take action to ensure that Christians in Pakistan receive justice.

Pakistan Embassies:

USA: (202) 243-6500, [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
Canada: (613) 238-7881, [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
UK: 0870-005-6967, [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
-----------------------------
2020 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, #941 • Washington, DC 20006-1846 www.persecution.org / Email: [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

ICC is a Washington-DC based human rights organization that exists to help persecuted Christians worldwide. ICC delivers humanitarian aid, trains and supports persecuted pastors, raises awareness in the US regarding the problem of persecution, and is an advocate for the persecuted on Capitol Hill and the State Department. For additional information or for an interview, contact ICC at 800-422-5441.

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Muslims Murder Christian Employee for Requesting His Paycheck
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 11:09:51 AM »
If word of this leaks to the Establishment media, we will hear the opposing "argument" that Masih was a "Zionist sympathizer" who "provoked understandable Muslim outrage" by missionizing.  Guarantee it.

>:(

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 11:14:36 AM »
Ever news outlet should air this story

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 11:44:45 AM »
I have a good feeling, and I hope I am right that more and more people are starting to wake up to what Islam is really about.
I feel as though a big turnaround is in the making. G-d willing I am correct in my feeling.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »
Dox, I hope you are right about the world's awakening towards Radical Islam.  But my fear is that until something horrible hits home such as 9/11 or another terrorist attack that will kill innocent civilians; only then will the people of the U.S.A. truly understand the mentality of Radical Islam and what their true goals are.  They will stop at nothing they want, inclusive of world domination, and that everyone should convert to Radical Islam  and if not they should be killed for being non-believers.
As far as the media goes, I doubt that it will be reported on a large scale because of the liberal media's bias and their trying to be politically correct.  I'd like to see how it would be reported if a liberal democrat's family was targeted and killed.  Imagine Teddy Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, or if even Obama's young daughters were attacked and/or killed; then let's see how the media could spin something like that in a positive direction for Radical Islam.  Then all this politically correct bu@@sh@t would fly out the window.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »
I agree Elizabeth, I wish!

ag337 you are 100% correct. I don't think anyone realizes any of this,  unless it PERSONALLY touches them, or have common sense like most here at the JTF. I would never wish harm to come to anyone, but I have kind of secretly hoped that something like that happen to a Pelosi or Kennedy so they would finally WAKE UP!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 03:03:47 PM »
I sure hope you are right, Elizabeth; I sure hope you are right (about Americans waking up about Islam).

As for Arksis' point, well, I don't think even a direct al-Qaeda attack targeting them would change the minds of the likes of Boxer and Pelosi (yimach schmam to them), if they survived it. But I can't say that I would feel the same outrage at Muslims getting them as I do over Ashraf Masih (zt"l--may G-d avenge the blood of this martyr). The world would be a much better place without Boxers and Pelosis.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 03:10:14 PM »
This quranimals are really a plague.

If you employ somebody, you have to pay the salery. This is the basis of fair business.

But Muslims are different.  :o

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 04:19:05 PM »
This is Bush's fault after 9/11 he kept repeating 'Islam is a religion of peace' like a broken record
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 04:22:54 PM »
God is angry!!!!!!!!!! Yimach schmo to these hellish demons.  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 08:17:09 PM »
G-d is angry!!!!!!!!!! Yimach schmo to these hellish demons.  >:(

Death to Islam and it's followers ~~~>       :nuke:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 11:36:36 AM »
Islam is going to leave behind a great benevolent void on this earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.