Author Topic: Look at the shvartzas who are being let into Israel.  (Read 1775 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Look at the shvartzas who are being let into Israel.
« on: February 18, 2009, 08:55:37 PM »
These shvartzas are being let into Israel while Chaim Ben Pesach is banned.
Click on the link and check out the "wedding" pictures their. Look at one of the tattooed shvartza hands. I guess shas doesn't mind this type of Aliyah, they only want to keep heroic jews whp sat in prison for 5 and a half years out.
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1065201.html
I am urinating on a Koran.

Moshe92

Re: Look at the shvartzas who are being let into Israel.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 09:08:07 PM »
Not only did they have disgusting tatoos but one of them had an Obama shirt :yuck:

I remember that Elie Wiesel said a few years ago that Israel has the moral obligation to let in these people from Africa who aren't even Jewish.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »
Everyone needs to see those pictures to fully understand what kind of trouble, Israel is in. It is incredible that a holy saint like Chaim Ben pesach is banned while those filthy shvartza chimps roam the streets of tel aviv spreading disease and stupidity.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 10:58:35 PM »
Unbelievable!  Muslim Egypt sends back Muslims to their homelands to the clutch of death and Israel feels an obligation to take them? 
They really are nuts over there, why are they obligated to accept Muslim refugees from Muslim conflicts? 

You know, this may set a precedent for Muslims moving to Israel. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 11:00:11 PM »
And their Muslim which makes it worse
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 11:01:25 PM »
I could see an Israeli government giving temporary asylum to Christian Sudanese who are about to be murdered by Muslim genocide if Israel had the money and provided the Sudanese eventually leave.  Muslims though?  Are they completely insane?  Oh wait, they are.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »
These shvartzas are being let into Israel while Chaim Ben Pesach is banned.
Click on the link and check out the "wedding" pictures their. Look at one of the tattooed shvartza hands. I guess shas doesn't mind this type of Aliyah, they only want to keep heroic jews whp sat in prison for 5 and a half years out.
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1065201.html

This is such a disgrace! I don't know what else to say.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 12:03:07 AM »
It's because the Israeis who run the immigration ministry are the same as the Jews who voted for Obama in America.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 12:08:06 AM »
It's because the Israeis who run the immigration ministry are the same as the Jews who voted for Obama in America.

Don't these idiots realize that if Islam took over the World they will be the first ones to go? Especially with their big fat rebellious mouths!
I swear I have never seen such idiocy in my life!

Shalom - Dox
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 01:01:53 AM by republicandox »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 12:43:22 AM »
It's like the U.S providing sanctuary to all those illegals.  It's ridiculous.  >:( 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 12:49:34 AM »

Don't these idiots realize that if Islam took over the World they will be the first ones to go? Especially with their big fats rebellious mouths!

Shalom - Dox

I actually think they don't.  Many on the Left may be educated but they are naive to the point of death.  They never travel outside their liberal areas and don't know what is out there, outside of their guitar playing coffee houses, organic supermarkets and improv theaters .  Some are twisted and evil but I think also many others have never seen the side of the Arabs that the Jews of Judea and Samaria do.  They know the nice Arab classmate from their university.  

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 01:06:44 AM »

Don't these idiots realize that if Islam took over the World they will be the first ones to go? Especially with their big fats rebellious mouths!

Shalom - Dox

I actually think they don't.  Many on the Left may be educated but they are naive to the point of death.  They never travel outside their liberal areas and don't know what is out there, outside of their guitar playing coffee houses, organic supermarkets and improv theaters .  Some are twisted and evil but I think also many others have never seen the side of the Arabs that the Jews of Judea and Samaria do.  They know the nice Arab classmate from their university.  

Their nice arab moslem classmates lied to them and they bought it. You bring up an excellent point, some liberals are blinded by what they see on the outside. The Liberals only see the nice side of Islam, which is a complete shroud to cover the true evil of Islam.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 03:52:12 PM »
I have to plead ignorance here about darfur and sudan..please educate me why this is a bad thing? what's going on exactly?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 04:07:30 PM »
I could empathize with them if at least the renounced Islam. I think Israel should train a militia of them and send them back to Sudan armed and ready.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

WHO lost a LOT of $$$ in the madoff scheme  :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »
I have to plead ignorance here about darfur and sudan..please educate me why this is a bad thing? what's going on exactly?

Sudan is Arab in the north and black in the south and west.  The south is Christian and animist and the Arab government (which housed Obama..sorry I mean Osama for a number of years) has committed genocide against them for years and killed up to 2 million people through poisoning rivers, killing children in front of their parents and cutting of food supplies.  That story never made the news. The Arab government found that there was oil to be found in the black Muslim west but they had to move all the people first.  They have killed a lot of people,I think 200,000.  When black Muslims started being killed, then Hollywood and all the leftists sprang into action.  Isarel is now accepting black Muslims as refugees, when other Muslim countries like Egypt, sent them back to be killed. 

The only way they should be helped is if they renounce Islam and even then it's crazy.